PDA

View Full Version : PL Apparel

Livemau
07-08-2012, 10:32 AM
As many of you know there is a merchandise store available (next to the forums button and whats new). I had an idea though for a nice sweatshirt
With the new achievements system added I was thinking that we should have our ign on the top centered then all of the achievements on the back and on the front is the PL shield in Red or Blue and maybe on the arms it could have the SL shield on the right arm and DL shield on the left arm

razerfingers
07-08-2012, 10:54 AM
As many of you know there is a merchandise store available (next to the forums button and whats new). I had an idea though for a nice sweatshirt
With the new achievements system added I was thinking that we should have our ign on the top centered then all of the achievements on the back and on the front is the PL shield in Red or Blue and maybe on the arms it could have the SL shield on the right arm and DL shield on the left arm

I like this idea except it wouod turn a $25 sweatshirt or $15 shirt to 30-$35 sweatshirt and 20-$25 shirt quite possibly but i oike the idea :) sounds pretty cool to me

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Livemau
07-08-2012, 10:57 AM
I like this idea except it wouod turn a $25 sweatshirt or $15 shirt to 30-$35 sweatshirt and 20-$25 shirt quite possibly but i oike the idea :) sounds pretty cool to me

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

agreed but due to my love of this game I would be willing to pay a bit more for something that I really like and it would represent my favorite hobby but I totally understand your concern

Swords
07-08-2012, 10:14 PM
It make take a while for devs to do this process and there would be too much Demand of it and would take like forever :/