PDA

View Full Version : RE: Eggzavier Event inverted color/ Strain on eyes

Roblox
03-23-2022, 12:27 PM
Hey, guys as many of you will agree the inverted color mode for the Zavier boss map can be extremely strenuous on your eyes when you're farming for hours on end, so as a solution to this I would suggest replacing this with the original color theme of the game.

As the event haven't started yet could we implement this now?

OR

Furthermore, could we be given the option to enable or disable this color mode?

What does everyone think about this?

@cinco @Devs

Critplasma
03-23-2022, 12:29 PM
Hey, guys as many of you will agree the inverted color mode for the Zavier boss map can be extremely strenuous on your eyes when you're farming for hours on end, so as a solution to this I would suggest replacing this with the original color theme of the game.

As the event havent started yet could we implement this now?

[SIZE=4}OR[/SIZE]

Furthermore, could we be given the option to enable or disable this color mode.

@cinco @Devs

Yes. I completely agree with this. I love the idea of having a choice to enable or disable this feature. Especially since I’m sometimes prone to seizures. It messes with the content a bit and I’d love to see this change occur this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pizzahub
03-23-2022, 12:30 PM
+1 from me definitely don't wanna see them maps against at least I those colors

marsu4u
03-23-2022, 12:32 PM

As the event haven't started yet could we implement this now?

OR

Furthermore, could we be given the option to enable or disable this color mode.

@cinco @Devs

We seriously need this removed, almost went blind last event XD

VeryRandomPlayer
03-23-2022, 12:39 PM
Or here's an easier solution if you're going to be farming for hours and that is turn on eye comfort mode(Android) better known as a blue light filter which is alot better on the eyes. Try it out during the event. Colors are inverted a bit but not much.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk

GucciBang
03-23-2022, 12:48 PM
+1

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-23-2022, 12:53 PM
Agree that it's a bit much.

I'll make some adjustments to this area so that the eye strain is much less intense.

asakku
03-23-2022, 01:41 PM
+1 to this

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
03-23-2022, 11:17 PM
Agree that it's a bit much.

I'll make some adjustments to this area so that the eye strain is much less intense.

I found out I have extra color receptors in my eyes that make some things like many auras more than “a strain”
Can we still get the option to turn off auras on our screen only
Being that you are willing to admit some things are visually intolerable to some ?

How would that be different from the ability to turn off badges?

Oakmaiden
03-24-2022, 07:26 AM
Pehaps next round move to another map, with different textures...