PDA

View Full Version : Big brain time?Or...

Dracaxx
03-23-2022, 09:25 PM
Dear sts,is this allowed or what?Dont mad at me between.

Ilove_Poopoo
03-23-2022, 09:38 PM
Yes it's allowed, they never said that tieing is now illegal or has a limit.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Dulcei
03-23-2022, 10:07 PM
it's allowed, it's just harder to do it since given points per run are not always the same.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

sixzy
03-23-2022, 10:17 PM
currently, they are allowing it but maybe if too many ties again they will do a fix again... its a repeated cycle :) they dont do perm fix for lb lol

Dracaxx
03-23-2022, 10:17 PM
it's allowed, it's just harder to do it since given points per run are not always the same.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Theres no maximum number of players in a tied score ?(Maybe one day when i rich and run lb,...maybe).If theres none,we can do 100 people at same rank to get the rewards.Hehe,dont ban me.Just a suggestion. :D

Lil sez
03-23-2022, 10:20 PM
Theres no maximum number of players in a tied score ?(Maybe one day when i rich and run lb,...maybe).If theres none,we can do 100 people at same rank to get the rewards.Hehe,dont ban me.Just a suggestion. :D

I believe 50 people is max regardless, even if everyone is tied 10th, there will only be top 10 rewards for that lb (might be wrong)

Stephencobear
03-23-2022, 11:09 PM
*reports for….. uuuh wait, lemme….*
Report's for, like, um well…
*reports*

Ploid
03-23-2022, 11:50 PM
*reports for….. uuuh wait, lemme….*
Report's for, like, um well…
*reports*Just like rigging or fixing a match irl isn't ethical or legal, it shouldn't be the same in game as well.

Unintended ties are fine and cool, but intentionally tie-ing is unethical, imo.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Dracaxx
03-24-2022, 01:54 AM
Just like rigging or fixing a match irl isn't ethical or legal, it shouldn't be the same in game as well.

Unintended ties are fine and cool, but intentionally tie-ing is unethical, imo.

What a wise mind.I agree 100%.And....Be careful for those lb runners.....hehehe...

TheTranquil
03-24-2022, 04:36 AM
This is way off from rigging nor fixed match, I mean they spent a lot time to grind their points in order to get to that spot. Also don't you want to get rewarded for your hard work?
Well, this is not really unethical IMO, I mean they all agreed to have a tie, it's not like they are taking advantage of a player. Having a tie does not really create an inflation nor directly affect the economy of the game

Sigh* Valentines day is has passed, but I can still feel the bitterness in the air. Hahahaha

TheTranquil
03-24-2022, 04:38 AM
Maybe if you want to get into top 10 and have a tie, you should grind harder, so that you can catch up with them

Oakmaiden
03-24-2022, 07:18 AM
They should implement this in the world Olympics cuz all those athletes work hard just to make the team. Medals for everyone! Your a winner.. and you and you and you and you.... empty accolades

Dracaxx
03-24-2022, 08:17 AM
They should implement this in the world Olympics cuz all those athletes work hard just to make the team. Medals for everyone! Your a winner.. and you and you and you and you.... empty accolades

Definitely the laugh i needed hagah..this is a gud idea.Lets implement it in the Olympics!!A tie is for everyone!!

Analytical
03-24-2022, 08:25 AM

Would be great to have this lol unfortunately in Olympics they are using hyper specific time to determine who's the fastest, as in the case of say running. Impossible to be exactly same even in the micro, nano seconds.

Ploid
03-24-2022, 10:49 AM
This is way off from rigging nor fixed match, I mean they spent a lot time to grind their points in order to get to that spot. Also don't you want to get rewarded for your hard work?
Well, this is not really unethical IMO, I mean they all agreed to have a tie, it's not like they are taking advantage of a player. Having a tie does not really create an inflation nor directly affect the economy of the game

Sigh* Valentines day is has passed, but I can still feel the bitterness in the air. HahahahaEveryone works hard irl. For example in Olympics or any other sport.

Do you think everyone should get rewarded because they worked hard? I believe some work harder than others, and therefore should be rewarded more.

If you wanna get rewarded, you should work harder than the top 10 players. Unfortunately, where there is a winner, there's a loser as well. You may miss the top 10 spot by few points, that just means you didn't work as hard as the 10th spot player.

Cinco
03-24-2022, 11:09 AM
Next time 'round (assuming we do Last Valley with all the suggested improvements like Tiers, more loot, better vanities, etc.) we'll do a better job of spreading the points. Looking at how things are set up I do see this as a simple oversight that will be relatively easy to address in the future.

Olympic ties totally exist. Thing is, Olympic tie events tend to reward upward (i.e. ties for Gold mean that Silver isn't awarded)... and that's kinda the way ties work here too. Penalizing downward is most often suggested here and I've weighed in on this specifically with a hard 'no' because of the arbitrary stuff that would be required to segregate players with the precise same score.

Best wishes, thanks for the feedback and here's to better events in the future!

Ploid
03-24-2022, 11:15 AM
Next time 'round (assuming we do Last Valley with all the suggested improvements like Tiers, more loot, better vanities, etc.) we'll do a better job of spreading the points. Looking at how things are set up I do see this as a simple oversight that will be relatively easy to address in the future.

Olympic ties totally exist. Thing is, Olympic tie events tend to reward upward (i.e. ties for Gold mean that Silver isn't awarded)... and that's kinda the way ties work here too. Penalizing downward is most often suggested here and I've weighed in on this specifically with a hard 'no' because of the arbitrary stuff that would be required to segregate players with the precise same score.

Best wishes, thanks for the feedback and here's to better events in the future!Olympic ties aren't fixed or rigged, they happen by accident, and that's totally cool. Problems come when you are fixing or rigging the events to cause a tie.

Oakmaiden
03-24-2022, 02:14 PM
Definitely the laugh i needed hagah..this is a gud idea.Lets implement it in the Olympics!!A tie is for everyone!!

Glad to brighten ur day, muah!

Immortal_Blood
04-10-2022, 11:47 AM

Best wishes, thanks for the feedback and here's to better events in the future!

here here...!!!!