PDA

View Full Version : Elite quest furniture

Holygraghm
03-24-2022, 12:48 AM
Hey , i would like to suggest making the furniture for the elite quests stashable , i want them on my rogue for my house but accidentally inventory sold the pride relics from the quests a while back so its impossible for me to get them back :) please consider or make a workaround, maybe limit 1 of each craftable furniture per house so you can't have multiple

asommers
03-28-2022, 11:22 AM
The character stash (when implemented) should take care of this. You'll be able to stash anything in your inventory accessible by that character only.

-ALS

Holygraghm
03-31-2022, 09:24 PM
So the elite quest pride relics are stashable for other characters? Or can i stash the furniture once its crafted

asommers
03-31-2022, 10:49 PM
I see now. Sorry, I assumed you didn't want it in your inventory, what you actually want is to transfer the item to one of your other characters to put into your house.

Added to the list of things to look into.

-ALS

Holygraghm
03-31-2022, 11:18 PM
I see now. Sorry, I assumed you didn't want it in your inventory, what you actually want is to transfer the item to one of your other characters to put into your house.

Added to the list of things to look into.

-ALS

Yes you see i accidentally sold from inventory a while back and was never able to get them on my main

Nocturnus
03-31-2022, 11:18 PM
Those pieces of furniture are non-transferable, I don't remember exactly why, i think to avoid the exploit, but anyway they can be re-crafted as many times as you want. The guy who gave you the quest, I think his name is Lupo in Kelis's tavern, sells the necessary materials, for tokens, to re-craft them.

asommers
04-07-2022, 10:29 AM
All furnishings are stashable in the next server (content) update.

-ALS

Holygraghm
04-07-2022, 09:35 PM
Tysmmm omg xD