PDA

View Full Version : Not a kiddo boohoo ragequit thread

dudetus
07-08-2012, 04:22 PM
So as I told in my"How to Look" - guide I am going tomorrow to do my compulsory military service (Finland...) which last either 9 months or 12 months depending if I rank up. I intend to rank up and to do so I have to be away for 12 months. As I would rank up, it gives me advantage in my future life. At job interviews it is sort of the same thing as the forum weewee over here. Think it as a 100 thanks guy saying something compared to random newb. U know, nothing defined but the impact is still there. There's no need to worry about me since my service is on a safe ground here in Finland. I am not going to fight any sort of Talebans or stuff.

No, my intention is not to quit and I get most weekends off so I would still have some time to stick around. But as my life completely changes because of the service I do not know whether or not I am going to play Pocket Legends in the future or not. After my service I am going to begin my studies and form a cozy family feeling with my long term gf (who I do sincerely thnk is "the one" for me). And no, I am not talking about a few weeks romance, but a few years romance. I do not know if I still have the required time or interest to play this game at that time.

Just in case I'd like to do some sort of shoutout for the forumers and IG friends who have meant at least something for me.

Taara. U are absolutely my best PL friend, and when I say "friend" I truly mean it. U have always been there for me even if it isn't some PL related things, but actual real life matters. I know I can trust u in everything and even though I would quit this game, I would still want to have u as my friend. U rly mean a lot to me.

The whole Eclipse. With u guys (and gals) I always had a blast in PL. U all are so easygoing and fun to chat with and it never was boring with u fellas. Roc, Pak, Disko, Eva, Ruby, Odin and all the rest. U are all awesome, keep on doing ur things as u always had.

Unity and especially u Adam. U guys took me in rly well and even though I am definetely the worst PvPer ur guild has ever had, I would appreciate it if u didn't kick me out haha.

And to forumers.

Reddie, ur artwork is simply astonishing. If I was even one bit as artistic as u r, I would be painting Mona Lisas. U have a rly nice sense of humor and sarcasm and those r things I personally value. Keep on the good work bro. I started to listen to Regina just because of ur own addiction haha.

Robbie. U r always so much fun to chat with and to read. Ur sarcastic guides were ahead on themselves (scatterbear guide and general guide to PL) and u truly r the genie of these forums lol.

Hank. I still can't believe it that u r banned. U never had intentions to actually hurt anyone with ur threads and I was always lulzing so hard to ur threads. Making relevant points with sarcasm and the power of the humor should not be a bannable term. These forums need laughter and I wish to see u around here as I randomly pop in.

Morfi. Don't know where u r hanging out nowadays but I have enjoyed ur genious humoristic masterworks which are commonly referred as "replies".

Stomp. Even though we didn't get that much intact with, u r more than just a thanks fairy of these forums. U r one of the few who keep on doing their own thing, which is in this case once again the power of humor. I appreciate how u can crack a joke about everything. That superpower is highly underestimated.

Cobear. Wow, u rly have the GIFT of humor. U made me watch Colbert report (I never even heard of it before since it doesn't air over here in Finland) and sometimes I think u might actually be Colbert. U must post often bro, we all need the laughs

I might edit this thread early tomorrow if I thought I forgot to mention someone.

Stay Krispy my Kremes.

I will be stalking u if I have the time.

Ninja out :loyal:

Jblazer
07-08-2012, 06:07 PM
:( :( I'll never forget you(and your sig xD)Good luck out there dude.

Taaralatie
07-08-2012, 06:34 PM
I am not saying goodbye cos I hope we keep in touch. I hope you saw my military style bird on your "how to look" guide. Just wanted to do it as a farewell. Wishing you all the very best. Missing you already. Take care and keep the fun alive. Taara x

Jblazer
07-08-2012, 06:48 PM
So many veterans have been quitting lately.

Cahaun
07-08-2012, 07:03 PM
I'll see you again later! You are soon about to start a new chapter in your life so make it an adventure!

P.s. Take pics

Worship
07-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Good luck :O
I haven't ever really talked to you but I see your name in alot of places <-- Compliment :wink:

Jblazer
07-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Make sure you come on every once in awhile and check on us.:)

thecrankybearsam
07-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Aww, man dude, you made me laugh, I'm going to miss you and that funny comic strip u made XD
and Colbert Report is very funny

Matutd
07-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Good luck and I sincerely hope you manage to get that rank up :) good luck with the family too and remember to show your kids how to play PL (if iPhones aren't outdated by then). And if this is the final goodbye; it's been great knowing you and I wish you all the best for the future :) stay krispy ;)

Jcyee
07-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Good luck out there ninja :) hopefully u can get on from time to time to say hello. However, if this is it, then goodbye and good luck once again :)

Jblazer
07-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Every goodbye is sad...

XghostzX
07-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Dammm Nunja, I can't believe my little nuns going to be gone for the army!

Nah bro, just from knowing your personality and everything we've been through in Unity, I know the things you'll end up doing will be fantastic. Come back and visit time to time, we need out little ninja.

~Will

Always a Nunja.

WoundedEagle
07-09-2012, 12:09 AM
As I said in your "How to Look Like" thread, we'll miss you. But that was in short. You brought a lot of fun out here in the community, and we won't forget it. Thanks for bringing laughs here and there, and I hope after 12 months, you come back.

Keep in touch bro, and I salute you :loyal::loyal::loyal:,

-Morgaan

Lowlyspy
07-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Later Dude, stay safe.

(subscribing to thread for Cobear's epic post)

Custodis
07-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Farewell Ninja,
We whole Eclipse Guild will miss you!

Sryyoulose
07-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Bye, and though you suck at pvp. You make up for it 999999999999x with your personality and the person you are. PL would be greater with more people like you. I will miss ya ninja, or maybe you'll be around... But all I can do is hope to catch a glimpse of you... Bye

morfic
07-09-2012, 11:47 AM
D'awww. Im still around. Not really in game, but on the forums monday-thursday at least.

I'll miss ya dude. Def one of my fav peeps around hur. Good luck with the slavery!

dudetus
07-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Thanks yall for comforting replies :D.

First day is behind me and tbh this all is just so bs. I am so freaking annoyed by this whole thing atm. We are constantly in hurry to go to places and when we get to that place, we just stick around waiting for eternity. I am so going to hate this whole military thing ._.

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Thanks yall for comforting replies :D.

First day is behind me and tbh this all is just so bs. I am so freaking annoyed by this whole thing atm. We are constantly in hurry to go to places and when we get to that place, we just stick around waiting for eternity. I am so going to hate this whole military thing ._.
Next book:The Live of a Military Man.

captaintuttle
07-09-2012, 02:44 PM
LOL.... sorry, friend. Not laughing AT you, just laughing near you. The thing you described is synonymous with military service and is referred to as "hurry up and wait". :)

I wish you much luck with your stint. Keep a positive attitude, it will be your strongest ally! Oh, and dry socks. :smiley_simmons:

Rubikin
07-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Ninja, good luck on this new chapter in your life! You have definitely contributed to my enjoyment of PL. If you approach your military service with 1/10th of the awesomeness that you do PL, I think Finland may soon take over the world :P

Roc
07-09-2012, 03:26 PM
A reference to Krispy Kreme...............so awesome :sorrow:

Try not to cause any spontaneous combustion with your amazing-ness. :biggrin:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m61wxz30JB1r1t078.gif

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Ninja, good luck on this new chapter in your life! You have definitely contributed to my enjoyment of PL. If you approach your military service with 1/10th of the awesomeness that you do PL, I think Finland may soon take over the world :P
Lol...

Walkhardd
07-09-2012, 03:29 PM
You're the man, ninja! Stay awesome, and pwn anything life throws at you. :)

Kanitall
07-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Aww, nunja I'll miss you alot :$. We will all be there for you when you come back.:)

~ Adam The real nunja :)

P.S: Oh my gosh! They have ninjas in the Finland army?

XghostzX
07-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Nunja, keep us updated. I want to know what you go through in the military! (Something I've always been interested in.)

Nologicone
07-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Take care Ninja!

You'll be back...it's only 12 months AT THE MOST..not your whole life ;) Mandatory military service for us is 24~30 months, kekeke.

Mika Kallio made it to the podium at Sachsenring!!! You can make it back here after you serve your country. Call it a PL break, lol!

Livemau
07-10-2012, 01:56 PM
whatever happens it was fun to have you in game and i hope to see you come back
i will still be around

Pakax
07-10-2012, 02:06 PM
tämä on surullinen hetki PL, tule takaisin!

Stephencobear
07-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Honestly you'll be missed, hope to hear from you sometimes.
Your one of my heroes!
I pmed you lil sumthn.

The Nation salutes one of a kind!
:)

StompArtist
07-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Take care bro. See ya around!!!

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Aww, nunja I'll miss you alot :$. We will all be there for you when you come back.:)

~ Adam The real nunja :)

P.S: Oh my gosh! They have ninjas in the Finland army?

Now they have THEE Ninja!:)Best of luck to you Ninja.

Haowesie
07-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Good luck ninja! Hope your PL training is applicable somehow lol ;)

heypeo
07-10-2012, 11:48 PM
Well dude never knew ya but I wish you the best of luck in your travels with the service :)

Everyone'sFavMage
05-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Gg?

dudetus
05-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Gg?

Necroing is not cool atm. I got a no-no notification after I necroed that Parth's thread.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Lol this isn't a necro.

dudetus
05-06-2013, 02:38 AM
Lol this isn't a necro.

totli was u meanie

Wendellism
05-06-2013, 05:27 AM
Stay frosty Ninja! I too, am currently enlisted in the military. All that's left for me is to keep going for 12 more months and I'll be reliefed! =D

Aracnus
05-06-2013, 07:14 AM
Ninja, I never knew you like most people in SL did.. But i've seen enough of your trolls, and "guides" to know that you were one awesome Dude! :-)

Make sure not to completely lose contact with us! And, I hope you end up doing this after you rank up:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me6iejKh141rwzome.gif

Disko
05-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Holy necro! lol look @ post dates ppl ;) ;)

But for the record since I think I missed this last time due to travel, i lurv u too, nunja!

Hope that knowingly posting on a necro tread is ok! :-o

Ubernewber
05-12-2013, 06:35 AM
So as I told in my"How to Look" - guide I am going tomorrow to do my compulsory military service (Finland...) which last either 9 months or 12 months depending if I rank up. I intend to rank up and to do so I have to be away for 12 months. As I would rank up, it gives me advantage in my future life. At job interviews it is sort of the same thing as the forum weewee over here. Think it as a 100 thanks guy saying something compared to random newb. U know, nothing defined but the impact is still there. There's no need to worry about me since my service is on a safe ground here in Finland. I am not going to fight any sort of Talebans or stuff.

No, my intention is not to quit and I get most weekends off so I would still have some time to stick around. But as my life completely changes because of the service I do not know whether or not I am going to play Pocket Legends in the future or not. After my service I am going to begin my studies and form a cozy family feeling with my long term gf (who I do sincerely thnk is "the one" for me). And no, I am not talking about a few weeks romance, but a few years romance. I do not know if I still have the required time or interest to play this game at that time.

Just in case I'd like to do some sort of shoutout for the forumers and IG friends who have meant at least something for me.

Taara. U are absolutely my best PL friend, and when I say "friend" I truly mean it. U have always been there for me even if it isn't some PL related things, but actual real life matters. I know I can trust u in everything and even though I would quit this game, I would still want to have u as my friend. U rly mean a lot to me.

The whole Eclipse. With u guys (and gals) I always had a blast in PL. U all are so easygoing and fun to chat with and it never was boring with u fellas. Roc, Pak, Disko, Eva, Ruby, Odin and all the rest. U are all awesome, keep on doing ur things as u always had.

Unity and especially u Adam. U guys took me in rly well and even though I am definetely the worst PvPer ur guild has ever had, I would appreciate it if u didn't kick me out haha.

And to forumers.

Reddie, ur artwork is simply astonishing. If I was even one bit as artistic as u r, I would be painting Mona Lisas. U have a rly nice sense of humor and sarcasm and those r things I personally value. Keep on the good work bro. I started to listen to Regina just because of ur own addiction haha.

Robbie. U r always so much fun to chat with and to read. Ur sarcastic guides were ahead on themselves (scatterbear guide and general guide to PL) and u truly r the genie of these forums lol.

Hank. I still can't believe it that u r banned. U never had intentions to actually hurt anyone with ur threads and I was always lulzing so hard to ur threads. Making relevant points with sarcasm and the power of the humor should not be a bannable term. These forums need laughter and I wish to see u around here as I randomly pop in.

Morfi. Don't know where u r hanging out nowadays but I have enjoyed ur genious humoristic masterworks which are commonly referred as "replies".

Stomp. Even though we didn't get that much intact with, u r more than just a thanks fairy of these forums. U r one of the few who keep on doing their own thing, which is in this case once again the power of humor. I appreciate how u can crack a joke about everything. That superpower is highly underestimated.

Cobear. Wow, u rly have the GIFT of humor. U made me watch Colbert report (I never even heard of it before since it doesn't air over here in Finland) and sometimes I think u might actually be Colbert. U must post often bro, we all need the laughs

I might edit this thread early tomorrow if I thought I forgot to mention someone.

Stay Krispy my Kremes.

I will be stalking u if I have the time.

Ninja out :loyal:

Good times in eclipse man..... GL in the military try to come on when u can. STAY CLASSY :P