PDA

View Full Version : ban prank?

feelmyheals
07-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Yesterday a Guy told me that if I sent him the n word in a message that he would.give me.five hundred thousand gold to pro e it was only a five minute.mute. little did I know its a seven day ban. Well my kid is mixed and my wife is.black so I'm not racist. Ihave spent a at least a couple hundred on this game and all I do is help others sadly to say if I can't remove.will be my last day for pocket legends. Is there anything I can.do?

Cahaun
07-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Why purposley get yourself muted when you know it's wrong to say such things? Saying the word won't prove anything to anyone how long a mute is because you are muted and no message is sent saying you are or how long. Email support and they'll help you out.

Shaocalur
07-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Lol fail... Learn something new everyday!

NotYoCookiez
07-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Bans aren't to be discussed on forums.

Email the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com

Good luck

Livemau
07-08-2012, 10:31 PM
well first off this is funny
i recommend you just wait it out
and i believe bans can be discuessed if the banned payer brings it up openly but i may be wrong

feelmyheals
07-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Bye pl was good giving you my money two days with no Dev response. Peace

Shaocalur
07-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Bye pl was good giving you my money two days with no Dev response. Peace

Didn't you say it was a 7 day ban? Not like you can't go back in-game.

plmafiaboss
07-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Yeah if its just a 7 day ban then yu can just come back. But if u are well.. "dumb" (i tried to find a nice way to put it ok) enough to fall for that then yeah.. Bye :3

FluffNStuff
07-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Have your wife email support and explain it to them. Wait, you haven't told her because she would knock your sorry arse out? Well then take the 7 days to really think about how stupid what you did was and come back a better person.

Worship
07-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Youre quitting? You said you got banned for 7 days + spent hundreds on this.. Nice job :O

Shaocalur
07-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Have your wife email support and explain it to them. Wait, you haven't told her because she would knock your sorry arse out? Well then take the 7 days to really think about how stupid what you did was and come back a better person.

Lmao, too funny.

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Lol,yeah he was lookin for a way to get you muted.Just like when people tell you to say gems backwards.You get muted,no joke lol.

feelmyheals
07-09-2012, 05:39 PM
For all u people with your comments keep them for yourself I ask only one question on my post. And it was answered just saw my ticket was settled and they are not gonna change it apparently. They left no reasoning for me. So goodbye pocket legends ill keep my monies in my bank. Anyone on friends list when I log Sunday ill be giving my stuff and gold away peace.

Paar
07-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Ill take 1m gold... :P (Jk) but If you were really... dumb enough to fall for that (Not saying your dumb, you could be the smartest person ever) then you Deserve the punishment. I've been banned 3 days before and It was the longest 3 days ever ._. Don't let it get to you Just learn from your mistakes and grow as a Human.

razerfingers
07-09-2012, 05:55 PM
rage quiit much? ive been banned for 7 days it isnt really that bad dude

Shaocalur
07-09-2012, 06:02 PM
rage quiit much? ive been banned for 7 days it isnt really that bad dude

Ikr? If he was gonna get this worked up about it, he shouldn't have gotten himself banned in the first place. Lol

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Lol,I haven't got myself banned and not planning on getting banned.People need to know when to enough if enough.

HunterSLAYER
07-10-2012, 07:46 AM
Haven't got myself banned so far...and don't intend to...even though I got muted for saying gems backwards(wth right?).

Edit:Thanks Mitch.
Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

wvhills
07-10-2012, 08:05 AM
did he pay you the 500k?

~A~
07-10-2012, 08:20 AM
I got muted for saying germ backwards(wth right?)thats not even a word! Lolz

StompArtist
07-10-2012, 08:21 AM
I'd take a 7 day ban for 500k. LMAO

Deathpunch
07-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Yesterday a Guy told me that if I sent him the n word in a message that he would.give me.five hundred thousand gold to pro e it was only a five minute.mute. little did I know its a seven day ban. Well my kid is mixed and my wife is.black so I'm not racist. Ihave spent a at least a couple hundred on this game and all I do is help others sadly to say if I can't remove.will be my last day for pocket legends. Is there anything I can.do?

Not racist, you say, but you have no problem setting your morals aside for the right price? Somehow, that may be a little worse. Can't say I'm sad to see you go.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Mitchturbo
07-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Actually Gems backwards is a word. It's a fictional Swear word created for the cult British sci fi show Red Drawf.
Look it up if you get a chance its amazing comedy.

I've been muted for using it once cuz I said a classic quote from the show (I'm a big Red Dwarf fan)
I was actually impressed sts took the word serriously lol and I instantly thought They ARE cool! ;-)

GoodSyntax
07-10-2012, 10:30 AM
I actually saw two of the fools claiming to give out 500K for anyone who said the N word. It's amazing how many actually took the false offer and got themselves banned.

Obviously, I reported them, but seriously, who falls for that?

I especially LOL'd when someone said the N word and said "where's my money, why don't you respond..."

Snakespeare
07-10-2012, 10:52 AM
No hate speech allowed. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Walkhardd
07-10-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm getting tired of all you guys acting you you have such higher morale standards than other people. Its actually really annoying. Its not just this thread.

How about next time someone makes a post like this, just say, email support. Gl.

Had to get this off my chest. Its bothered me since I've been here.

FluffNStuff
07-10-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm getting tired of all you guys acting you you have such higher morale standards than other people. Its actually really annoying. Its not just this thread.

How about next time someone makes a post like this, just say, email support. Gl.

Had to get this off my chest. Its bothered me since I've been here.

I am not the most upstanding person. Sure, I don't hold doors for old ladies, I sometimes forget to clean up after my dog, and I have robbed the federal reserve. But the one thing I can't stand is racists, and I will look down on them like the scum of the earth they are till the day I die.

StompArtist
07-10-2012, 12:56 PM
I am not the most upstanding person. Sure, I don't hold doors for old ladies, I sometimes forget to clean up after my dog, and I have robbed the federal reserve. But the one thing I can't stand is racists, and I will look down on them like the scum of the earth they are till the day I die.

What do you do to racist old ladies who do not pick up after their dogs?

FluffNStuff
07-10-2012, 01:09 PM
What do you do to racist old ladies who do not pick up after their dogs?

I would tell you about the one I ran into leaving the federal reserve, but let's just say that is still a matter for the courts and I should not be commenting on it :)