PDA

View Full Version : Luck doesn't seem to be working properly against Zavier

Ilove_Poopoo
03-25-2022, 09:36 AM
Even with 100% luck, a re-roll rarely occurs which should be all the time.

Futumsh
03-25-2022, 11:20 AM
I think the reason you're not seeing them often is that everything in the loot table is legendary+, so odds are your second roll won't be better.

marzeg
03-25-2022, 11:30 AM
I think the reason you're not seeing them often is that everything in the loot table is legendary+, so odds are your second roll won't be better.

This seems plausible, since I'm also using elix and rarely get rerolls but whenever I do it's usually a legendary loot egg, otherwise I'm just getting mythics and arcanes. Heroics are hard to come by though, lol.

Ilove_Poopoo
03-25-2022, 12:24 PM
I think the reason you're not seeing them often is that everything in the loot table is legendary+, so odds are your second roll won't be better.But that should only be true if the initial roll is arcane or heroic = no re-roll.

Because with 100% luck, I should be re-rolling everytime the boss dies and drops an egg, and get the "re-roll for a better chance to loot" memo in which the system decides:

Common, Rare, Epic > re-roll upgrades ur inital roll by 1 rarity above

Legendary & mythic > re-rolls again in the lootable for a chance for better loot, otherwise your inital roll retains.

Source - Futumsh

But how come even with 100% luck, I still get common,rare,epic eggs with no re-roll messages?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Futumsh
03-25-2022, 12:54 PM
Maybe we're not looking at the same thing? Eggzavier in the inside out has nothing under legendary.

Fearrr
03-25-2022, 03:33 PM
@Futumsh Is there a certain % of Luck that shows a Reroll Message 100% of the time? I'm curious about that as well.

Futumsh
03-25-2022, 03:35 PM
@Futumsh Is there a certain % of Luck that shows a Reroll Message 100% of the time? I'm curious about that as well.

No, as you don't see the message if the original item is at least as rare as the reroll comes up with.

Ilove_Poopoo
03-26-2022, 01:33 AM
Maybe we're not looking at the same thing? Eggzavier in the inside out has nothing under legendary.

I was referring to the lootable of the normal Zavier boss that contains common, rare, epic eggs.

100% luck = I should be getting a re-roll message 100% of the time if my initial loot is from common to epic. But that isn't the case, which is why I believe that luck isn't working properly against zavier.

Because "re-roll behavior is different based on the rarity of the item from your initial roll. Common, rare, epic: If there are items of the next better rarity in the table, you get one of those"

I hope I explained it clearly. Thanks in advance.