PDA

View Full Version : Notification for sales.

Kanozaki
07-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Not sure if this has been suggested before but would not it be easier for all of us if we got a notification when ever an item was sold ? I find it quite tedious to walk all the way to the terminal especially when im on a run or something along those lines.

Paar
07-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Love, Love, LOVE. Good I deer!

Deathpunch
07-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Not sure if this has been suggested before but would not it be easier for all of us if we got a notification when ever an item was sold ? I find it quite tedious to walk all the way to the terminal especially when im on a run or something along those lines.

Only like eleventy-billion times. Still, its a good idea. If STS can annoy me with push notifications while I browse websites of a dubious nature, they should be more than able to alert me in game of something useful.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

flashbackflip
07-12-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm not with you on this one Kano, sorry bro)

I like the effect of surprise when logging in to CS - how many of my items-list have been sold? And which ones?

It's like Christmas man!

Also, it's like a few sconds to run to that place..

And you hardly can be late unless u haven't log in 30 days

Jblazer
07-12-2012, 05:32 PM

I like the effect of surprise when logging in to CS - how many of my items-list have been sold? And which ones?

It's like Christmas man!

Good explanation,my hopes are usually up as I head to the terminal.:D

Zaonabiuibil
07-12-2012, 07:03 PM

It's like Christmas man!

Simple solution! They can make this optional! Like hide hat, you can go to options, and turn on/off the item sold notification. That way if you want the suprise, you can get it, but if you want to know it sold you can get that as well!