PDA

View Full Version : guild hall additions?

sirtibby
07-08-2012, 09:51 PM
What would be a great thing in my opinion, especially for the larger guilds with many members, is a second room attached to the guildhall by a portal.

This portal could lead to a sort of boardroom for officers only where officers could have meetings in private to discuss guild matters without regular members walking in. This would alleviate the problem of meeting in missions that can only hold 3 people at a time and saves officers from sacrificing plat buffs in order to have privacy.

What do you think?

Carapace
07-09-2012, 11:44 AM
thanks for the feedback, there may be something to this. I'll look into the possibility, but as with anything new sometimes there are complications!

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Complications,with complications comes glitches,lol.

sirtibby
07-09-2012, 07:51 PM
xD thanks for the response.

HunterSLAYER
07-09-2012, 11:37 PM
What would be a great thing in my opinion, especially for the larger guilds with many members, is a second room attached to the guildhall by a portal.

This portal could lead to a sort of boardroom for officers only where officers could have meetings in private to discuss guild matters without regular members walking in. This would alleviate the problem of meeting in missions that can only hold 3 people at a time and saves officers from sacrificing plat buffs in order to have privacy.

What do you think?

To enter the boardroom an officer would just need to "push" the bookshelves in the mansion, the bookshelves would then revolve, and the boardroom loading screen would come up just like in the movies...

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2