PDA

View Full Version : Heart chest section items

Encryptions
03-26-2022, 12:22 PM
How this works is if you heart any item then it will become untradeable, everything that is hearted will be unusable unless you press the blue i on it and press open from there with a prompt screen of "Do you want to open this (item)?"
In my opinion I think only having eggs nonopenable while hearted makes the most sense, everything else can be opened while hearted.

Champist
03-26-2022, 04:10 PM
+1 pretty sure this was suggested before too

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

asommers
03-26-2022, 05:51 PM
Sorry, hearted is unusable. Is it currently hearted so it sorts to the top of the list? Since we now have 1k items in inventory/stash, we're going to reprioritize inventory filtering.

-ALS

Encryptions
03-26-2022, 06:05 PM
Sorry, hearted is unusable. Is it currently hearted so it sorts to the top of the list? Since we now have 1k items in inventory/stash, we're going to reprioritize inventory filtering.

-ALS

The chest part of the inventory items can't be hearted currently. Allowing these items to be hearted will help people not accidentally open eggs or gift the wrong thing to someone. I spam gift eggs to people and have xclicked a few times resulting in millions gone so I liquidate stuff now or spam friends I can trust.

Nocturnus
03-26-2022, 08:49 PM

-ALS

I don't know if it has much to do with the topic, but it would be nice to have a filter like the auct one, that when pressing the chest area, you can choose to see only the chest, only elixir, only egg, etc. It would help to search for certain chest, buff, etc.

asommers
03-27-2022, 12:23 AM
Sorry, misunderstood. I'll look into why we don't allow favoriting chests. Probably has something to do with stackables.

-ALS