PDA

View Full Version : New Predictions: Humania Crafting....

Energizeric
07-09-2012, 01:22 AM
Looks like I was 95% correct on my Humania "set" predictions. As per the last post by Techno Email this weekend, she has confirmed the idea of separate "defensive" and "offensive" sets for each class, just like I predicted in my post early last week. My only mistake was I mixed up "Humanian's" and "of Humanity". I predicted that "Humanian's" would be the offensive set and "of Humanity" would be the defensive set, but it is the reverse. I was 100% correct for the INT & DEX sets.

The reason for my confusion on the STR sets was because I figured the sets would be grouped based on stats (like in the past), where the items that add 29 of the stat would be the defensive sets and the items that add 31 of the stat would be the offensive sets, but it appears they did not group them like that at all. So while Islander's and Sun Gods are the INT & DEX defensive sets and add 29 of the stat, Humanian's is the STR defensive set and adds 31 of the stat. If you examine the items, you will see that their choices do make sense as the defensive set items have higher armor ratings than the offensive set items.

So now for my predictions on crafting....

These I'm less sure on than the set predictions, so call this a logical guess. I think what is going to be required for crafting is both items plus a recipe, and perhaps a few crafting items as well. So what does that mean? Well, here's a couple of examples.....

To craft the STR weapon Tribal Tiki Crusher Of Emotion you will need the following items:

L70 Tribal Tiki Crusher Of Emotion Recipe
L70 Humanian's Nightmare Scimitar
L70 Nightmare Scimitar of Humanity
Tiki Weapon Wood
Tiki Crusher Base
etc.....

To craft the DEX weapon Phantom Pirate’s Crossbone-Crossbow you will need the following items:

L70 Phantom Pirate’s Crossbone-Crossbow Recipe
L70 Sun God's Beach Bum's Bow
L70 Beach Bum's Bow of Tiki
Tiki Weapon Wood
Tiki Crossbow Base
etc.....

And it will be like this for each crafted item. Want to craft a bow? You will need both L70 bows plus the recipe. Yes, this is different than it has been in the past. But once again, Techno Email has give small hints of this and I guess I am clever enough (or dumb enough) to come up with this theory. I guess we will find out which one it is. :P

Elyseon
07-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Good guesses, I was thinking of similar stuff tho not really too much about the crafted, I just hope they add a quested set :D

LwMark
07-09-2012, 02:01 AM
Im excited :)

Zeus
07-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Was thinking the exact same thing. :)

Jcyee
07-09-2012, 02:55 AM
Good guesses, I was thinking of similar stuff tho not really too much about the crafted, I just hope they add a quested set :D

A quest set wud b nice ;)

styg2012
07-09-2012, 02:59 AM
I wonder if there is crafted wand.

Kaytar
07-09-2012, 03:15 AM
I can't wait! Hopefully it comes this week

styg2012
07-09-2012, 03:26 AM
I doubt you need both. Im pretty sure "defensive" item will become crafted unless STS is making the crafted item super high stat.

Suentous PO
07-09-2012, 08:55 AM
I don't know about the other sets, but with dex, that's gonna be one expensive crossbow. Both bows were around 4mil each, plus recip. And materials, that makes a gold cap for one wep. I know prices change but, if you need both? Wow.

Chopper
07-09-2012, 09:27 AM
I don't know about the other sets, but with dex, that's gonna be one expensive crossbow. Both bows were around 4mil each, plus recip. And materials, that makes a gold cap for one wep. I know prices change but, if you need both? Wow.

I think those prices are based on the guess that those items would be craftable on their own. Now that they are merely components, and new fully crafted bows will be coming to the market, those component bows will depreciate a bit as a matter of course.

Too bad the Pilgrim Hats are still useless LOL

Zeus
07-09-2012, 09:28 AM

Good! It'll call for diversity, instead of everybody having the same set within a month of crafted sets being released.

CrimsonTider
07-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Techno already said that one set would be for damage, and one for tanking. This wouod apply for each class. I will give you props for having quite the imagination.

Paar
07-09-2012, 09:34 AM
I think the contest winners weapons will be drops, not crafted items.

Rare
07-09-2012, 09:52 AM

Angelic set would have been great as a quest set.

Unfortunately, becuase it wasn't, I don't think we'll see one this campaign.

ImHawk
07-09-2012, 09:54 AM

Angelic set would have been great as a quest set.

Unfortunately, becuase it wasn't, I don't think we'll see one this campaign.
It would be "TOO " great...

Suentous PO
07-09-2012, 10:19 AM
I can't wait. I'm over lookin like I'm rockin a lv1 plat beanflinger :)

FluffNStuff
07-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Great call on the Humanian having more armor (just like Islander's does compared to Hula). Makes me feel more comfortable about my investments :) As to which items will be crafted, well, the real question is, does she even know yet?

RedRyder
07-09-2012, 11:02 AM

Assuming you missed it, TE said they would be crafted items.

Energizeric
07-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Great call on the Humanian having more armor (just like Islander's does compared to Hula). Makes me feel more comfortable about my investments :) As to which items will be crafted, well, the real question is, does she even know yet?

Well, she has dropped the following hints...

1) She has said that for the crafted sets, the "offensive" set and "defensive" set will both use the same armor and helm, and the type of set bonus will be determined by the type of weapon being used (1H or 2H).

2) She also said that there was a good chance that all L70 pink legendary items would be used in crafting.

So logic says if there is only one type of crafted STR armor, and there are both L70 "Humanian's" and "of Humanity" armor, and both are used in crafting, then both must be needed to craft the STR armor. The only other possibility is that you can choose either one, but I find that unlikely. That is my reasoning for this theory.

Paar
07-09-2012, 11:12 AM

Assuming you missed it, TE said they would be crafted items.

I must have Missed that. Thanks for filling me in.

FluffNStuff
07-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Well, she has dropped the following hints...

1) She has said that for the crafted sets, the "offensive" set and "defensive" set will both use the same armor and helm, and the type of set bonus will be determined by the type of weapon being used (1H or 2H).

2) She also said that there was a good chance that all L70 pink legendary items would be used in crafting.

So logic says if there is only one type of crafted STR armor, and there are both L70 "Humanian's" and "of Humanity" armor, and both are used in crafting, then both must be needed to craft the STR armor. The only other possibility is that you can choose either one, but I find that unlikely. That is my reasoning for this theory.
... They will be different from the legendary drop set bonuses because there will not be a crafted version of every legendary Humania drop....
... Which legendary weapons will we be required for crafting? That is my little secret... for now...

That is saying there are two options now, and she will decide / has decided, not that both are used. Just a guess, just like yours.

Energizeric
07-09-2012, 11:27 AM
... Which legendary weapons will we be required for crafting? That is my little secret... for now...

I'll let you in on her secret: L70 legendary weapons will be required for crafting, L66 & 68 will not. :)

Just my theory. We will see for sure soon enough.

Elyseon
07-09-2012, 11:43 AM
So my hula staff set will be the nuke set

Paar
07-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Wait, there will be a Set bonus for all sets, Just Humanian will only have one with 2h weapons?

ThePvpTwink
07-09-2012, 12:00 PM
If u need both to craft one item crafting would be very hard,expensive,and overpowered lol. The beach bow is already better than crafted longbow... But a new addition to items would be a new experience.

Energizeric
07-09-2012, 12:13 PM
So my hula staff set will be the nuke set

Yes.

Wait, there will be a Set bonus for all sets, Just Humanian will only have one with 2h weapons?

There will be a set bonus for all sets, but some only get a "defensive" bonus for 1H weapons with a shield, and others only get an "offensive" bonus for 2H weapons.

Humanity - 2H weapon "offensive" bonus (spear or monster scimitar)
Humanian's - 1H weapon "defensive" bonus (nightmare scimitar & bongo)

Tiki - "offensive" bonus with bow
Sun God's - "defensive" bonus with shanks

Hula Dancer's - "offensive" bonus with staff
Islander's - "defensive" bonus with wand & cuff

Understand?

Subscriber
07-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Very good observations sir, I think all of it is a good assumption. If it was like this I wouldn't be suprised but you never know because STS is known to throw some crazy curveballs (In a good way).

Energizeric
07-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Very good observations sir, I think all of it is a good assumption. If it was like this I wouldn't be suprised but you never know because STS is known to throw some crazy curveballs (In a good way).

Yup, that is what keeps things interesting.

Arsenal
07-09-2012, 11:00 PM
I'll let you in on her secret: L70 legendary weapons will be required for crafting, L66 & 68 will not. :)

Just my theory. We will see for sure soon enough.
Honestly thats not much of a secret...

Arsenal
07-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Yes.

There will be a set bonus for all sets, but some only get a "defensive" bonus for 1H weapons with a shield, and others only get an "offensive" bonus for 2H weapons.

Humanity - 2H weapon "offensive" bonus (spear or monster scimitar)
Humanian's - 1H weapon "defensive" bonus (nightmare scimitar & bongo)

Tiki - "offensive" bonus with bow
Sun God's - "defensive" bonus with shanks

Hula Dancer's - "offensive" bonus with staff
Islander's - "defensive" bonus with wand & cuff

Understand?
Sorry for double post, but again these are just YOUR speculations, your leading him on that your actually 100% sure, which you cant be, and not just him but many others too. I respect your hypothesis and all, but after all it is just a educated GUESS. So, no these arent the confirmed sets, they very well could be the actual, but not confirmed.

Energizeric
07-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Sorry for double post, but again these are just YOUR speculations, your leading him on that your actually 100% sure, which you cant be, and not just him but many others too. I respect your hypothesis and all, but after all it is just a educated GUESS. So, no these arent the confirmed sets, they very well could be the actual, but not confirmed.

No, this was my speculations last week when I first posted it, but this weekend was confirmed by the developer. Here is her post from a couple of days ago. The part in red confirms what I posted before:

Quick update for y'all:

All legendary Humania items will belong to item sets. Sun God's, Humanian's, and Islander's armor and helms can be combined with a matching mainhand and offhand weapon for a tanking set bonus. Of tiki, Hula Dancer's and of Humanity gear can be combined with a two handed weapon for a damage set bonus.

NOTE: Dual spears will count for the archer's tanking set bonus, not the damage set bonus.

There will be tank and damage set bonuses for crafted items. They will be different from the legendary drop set bonuses because there will not be a crafted version of every legendary Humania drop.

What does this mean to you? The same crafted helm and armor can be used for a tanking set or a damage set. Your crafted weapon will determine which set bonus you get. Two handed weapons count towards damage set bonuses (with the exception of dual spears, see above note). A main and offhand weapon (or dual spears) count towards tanking set bonuses.

Which legendary weapons will we be required for crafting? That is my little secret... for now... :hopelessness:

CrimsonTider
07-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Your last post just disproved your theory in your OP. Sets will match with a coresponding weapon of the same set. The sets are not mixed and matched. The set itself will determine whether it is a tanking or damage set.

Can we please put all the speculation to rest now?

Energizeric
07-10-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm not going to argue with you. Think what you want. I'll get the items I need, you get what you think you need. We will find out who is right when the update is released. I am just trying to be helpful in giving some predictions. Nobody is being forced to believe them. :)

LwMark
07-10-2012, 02:03 AM
Ive heard theres going to be a server update within 72 hrs yesterday at 1pm so hopefully its then but maybe not

Zeus
07-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Yay! Sun God Bow set is crafted set! Glad I bought some bows when they were cheap. xD

FluffNStuff
07-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Yay! Sun God Bow set is crafted set! Glad I bought some bows when they were cheap. xD

Where did you get that???

Energizeric
07-12-2012, 05:26 PM

For those of us stuck at work at the moment who cannot sign on, can you share your new knowledge? I assume the crafting update came? Set bonuses? Please do advise. :)

Zeus
07-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Where did you get that???

Take a look at the crafting items, then at techno's words regarding the contest design items and their implementation.

FluffNStuff
07-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Take a look at the crafting items, then at techno's words regarding the contest design items and their implementation.

Looks like the damage is still on tiki. By crafting it looked like you loose 7 damage and 1 crit for 4 dodge per piece. Unless it has a 25 point damage set bonus ...

Windwaiker
07-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Thank goodness we don't need two bows to craft one -shudder-

Energizeric
07-13-2012, 12:01 PM
Looks like she just made random decisions regarding sets and crafting. No pattern to follow here as in the past.

FluffNStuff
07-13-2012, 12:10 PM
Looks like she just made random decisions regarding sets and crafting. No pattern to follow here as in the past.

Actually, there was, but you missed the puzzle piece. The crafted sets were the ones missing the stat points, which they get back from being crafted. Better luck next time.