PDA

View Full Version : Question about reroll

Elec
03-27-2022, 02:22 AM

I thought reroll works up to mythic only.
Now arcane rerolls too?
Please enlighten me.

Xuds
03-27-2022, 02:35 AM
It doesn't matter if it says reroll it still would've given arc without reroll even though the devs should do something to remove the reroll popup on items that can't be rerolled

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
03-27-2022, 04:04 AM

I thought reroll works up to mythic only.
Now arcane rerolls too?
Please enlighten me.If your initial loot is legendary or mythic, and u reroll, the system rolls another item all througout the lootable for a chance for better loot. If it selects a higher rarity, then it selects that, and yes this includes arcane and heroics.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Ploid
03-27-2022, 06:43 PM
If your initial loot is legendary or mythic, and u reroll, the system rolls another item all througout the lootable for a chance for better loot. If it selects a higher rarity, then it selects that, and yes this includes arcane and heroics.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkI feel rerolling can get u an item from a better loot table, not better rarity if it's arcane or Heroic.

As per devs, there are multiple loot table for each rarity, so let's say if you were to loot a low tier arcane pet Glacian for example, and you reroll, you may get Nekro.

This is how I feel it works anyways, not sure tho.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
03-27-2022, 09:41 PM
I feel rerolling can get u an item from a better loot table, not better rarity if it's arcane or Heroic.

As per devs, there are multiple loot table for each rarity, so let's say if you were to loot a low tier arcane pet Glacian for example, and you reroll, you may get Nekro.

This is how I feel it works anyways, not sure tho.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkDevs didn't say that. They said that mobs may have multiple loot tables, not loot table for each rarity.

Doesn't work like that. If your initial loot is already an arcane or heroic, you can't re-roll anymore since these 2 are of the highest rarity already.

You can not jump between loot tables. If your initial loot is this, and you re-roll, then the system selects from the same loot table.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Lawpvp
03-27-2022, 09:56 PM
Ok, this has been kinda irking me but since nobody understands how numbers or rerolls work, imma explain it for you all.

100% reroll is similar to a permanent double boss loot elixir, but you only get the best half of the loot.

Each time you kill eggzavier, you get 1 roll on the loot table. 1 chance to get a heroic or arcane egg. Lets say you got a malison egg. Now, since you have 100% reroll, you roll the loot table a second time. 2nd chance to get a heroic or arcane egg. Lets say you rolled an epic. The game will only say that you looted Malison, IT WON'T TELL YOU THAT IT REROLLED THE LOOT TABLE BUT IT STILL DID. YOU BASICLY KILLED THE BOSS TWICE BUT DIDN'T GET TO KEEP THE EPIC EGG.

Now lets say the first roll you get Malison, but the second roll you get Nekro. The game will give you the reroll message this time and say you looted Nekro. You still only killed the boss once, but you rolled the table twice, and get to keep the Nekro, but not the Malison.

The only time that 100% reroll does not function like a double boss loot elixir, is when you get an arcane or heroic on the first roll. In this case, there is no second roll.

In otherwords, don't listen to the people who say you will get better loot with no luck. These people are making things up based off of anecdotal evidence and don't understand how numbers work. When farming an event like this, you have no control over whether you get good rolls or bad rolls. All you can control is HOW MANY ROLLS YOU HAVE.

The objective of this event is to roll the loot table as many times as possible. It's now about how many eggs you loot. It's about how many eggs you can expect to loot in a given number of runs. It's a simple fact that the expected value of how many arc/heroic eggs you will get with luck/reroll is higher than the expected value of how many arc/heroic eggs you will get without luck/reroll.

LESS ROLLS ON THE LOOT TABLE DOES NOT EQUAL MORE ARCANE/HEROICS EGGS, DONT LISTEN TO SILLY PEOPLE

PoorCharlatan
03-28-2022, 12:25 PM
Ill just leave this here for all the non believers in luck

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220328/fe8d48dfcafaabdc2a32c0f98a153a1d.jpg

AucResearcher
03-28-2022, 07:27 PM
Yeah in my opinion i think luck really helps to get arcane/heroic loot......im using luck elix+pet+aa all the time in portal run and have gotten total 70-80 Arcane+Heroic Egg so far

And i really think luck helps a tons

redawaken1215
03-31-2022, 10:37 AM
people who said hisha make bad drop made my blood boiled

Gigannte
04-18-2022, 12:32 PM
one thing i can say i don't change my strong set for a set with luck or reroll, for me luck set RIP!!