PDA

View Full Version : Reroll

Hamburgerking
03-27-2022, 11:13 AM
I have over 100% reroll and I'm barely getting the reroll message. I don't really know how it works but based off of my time grinding I would guess that this is because the message is only showing up if the reroll is successful in looting you something higher rarity than the original drop. If this is true, could you consider changing this back to the way it was where message showed as long as a reroll was attempted? Or maybe adding a seperate message depending on whether reroll was successful or not- For example: "You successfully rerolled for better loot" if it was successful or "Your elixir let you reroll for better loot" if it was not. It would be super helpful to be able to confirm how often the system is attempting to reroll, and how often it is actually working for us to help us with our drops. Thanks!

asommers
03-27-2022, 12:24 PM
I think it was changed because players were complaining that there were too many messages. If you have 100% reroll, why do you need to know if you have reroll on every roll? Do you just want confirmation that it's working?

-ALS

Hamburgerking
03-27-2022, 12:36 PM
Yeah mostly for confirmation purposes, but I also enjoyed the huge wall of yellow text every time something died

asommers
03-27-2022, 01:36 PM
Confirmed working.

-ALS

Oakmaiden
03-28-2022, 09:12 PM
Reroll messages good, minute by minute count downs of maps closing, now that’s annoying. 1 five minute warning should be sufficient.

asommers
03-28-2022, 11:15 PM
Reduced event closing message spam in the next server update from

2h, 1h, 30m, 15m, 10m, 5m, 1m

to

1h, 30m, 5m.

-ALS

Oakmaiden
03-29-2022, 12:35 PM
Bless your heart..

Maybe the reroll message could be for the player only, no need to see others.

NetrexOne
03-29-2022, 05:17 PM
Didn't know you guys changed that.
I like it that way cause i used to miss some messages from my guild, cause that showing me the Re-roll thingy