PDA

View Full Version : Yoriko -- Carniva High Occult Club

Yoriko
07-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Hello, Carvina! I'm Yoriko...your average vampire high school girl that sleeps through classes (and everything else) during the day, and axes the undead at night! Dunno who turned me, but being a vampire is certainly a lot of fun. I'm the president of the Occult club at my school.

(All of that was entirely in character. Now for the rest.)

I should mention that I'm probably a bit heavier on the "RPG" part of MMORPG than most people are used to. If you ask me personal questions in-game without referring to RL, you will probably get answers my character would give. That doesn't mean I'm an RP elitist and won't even talk to you if you're not "in character" (far from it), it's just my natural inclination on these types of games. Yoriko is a spunky, friendly girl, but not particularly good at meeting new people, so please say hi to us both! I'm a casual player, perfer having a lighthearted good time, and welcome RP! I log in as often as I can, but I tend to steal time from RL when I can, here and there.

I've created a small guild called the Carniva High Occult Club (a play on "Carvina", with the idea of "carnivore" thrown in). It's based upon anime-esque high school RP with vampires. Hoping to save up for a lair soon (the hospital lair seems like the perfect style for a school club setting). Please don't hesitate to ask if you're at all interested :)

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Paar
07-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Great Read :) Nice to Meet you Im Jupiter!

Yoriko
07-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Nice to meet you Jupiter :)

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Nice to meet yuh!(Totally with you on the sleeping through classes part).:)

HunterSLAYER
07-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Wow. Another Anime fan!!!
Welcome!!! Gc ftw :D

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Bilaxman
07-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Welcome to the forums! Feel free to message me in game or on the forums anytime if you have any questions :) My in game name is Bilaxman.

Yoriko
07-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Thank you all, I hope to run into some of you in game sometime :D

heypeo
07-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Nice to meat you add me sometime my names in my signature