PDA

View Full Version : Respec-ing help

Gryndeon
08-24-2010, 09:29 PM
I'm now level 28, almost pure Mage. My gear are all enchantress class. From what I understand, I get a better chance of not dying all the time if I go combination str/dex instead. Does that mean my armor and helmet will be all str? I really like the blaster, though. Can I get away with the minimum int for a blaster and not lose any effectivity?

Thanks for any help.

Royce
08-24-2010, 10:09 PM
If you want to be a paladin (Str/Dex) then you will not be able to use a blaster. If you want to use a blaster you will be a dex mage, and for that I would recommend going pure dex, don't add anything to Str or Int at all. Dex mages are not as rugged as paladins but they can still be pretty effective and can have decent dodge. It's my favorite type of mage to play.

Violentsaint
08-25-2010, 01:24 AM
If you want to be a paladin (Str/Dex) then you will not be able to use a blaster. If you want to use a blaster you will be a dex mage, and for that I would recommend going pure dex, don't add anything to Str or Int at all. Dex mages are not as rugged as paladins but they can still be pretty effective and can have decent dodge. It's my favorite type of mage to play.

dammit some1 give royce a PL shield already.... seriously devs... every single thread asking for help has a reply from royce...

Gryndeon
08-25-2010, 01:42 AM

Thanks for the reply, Royce. :) Just made it to level 30 in the Oasis. I think when there are good bears and at least one other Mage, I do pretty well. After we all got killed a few times, we learned to lure the big guys out one at a time. I try to hit them with weakness and drain life, but I'm not sure how effective it is.

I'm going to try out my new level 30 gear for a few days, then will probably respec as a dex Mage.