PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for running free elix

Critxz
03-28-2022, 05:48 AM
This is a shoutout to all the cool people who run events without a party and give plebs like us a chance at experiencing premium events where you need plats or lots of Gold, I usually run solo since I have no friends and a lot of the time I come across people running zavier with portal elixirs, you guys are definitely making the community a lil more better and deserve more gratitude.

Ps I have no words for those who can't wait for all party members to come to Egg Zavier before you decide to kill him all by yourself :)

PeterB
03-28-2022, 02:54 PM
And thanks to all that run WITHOUT a lixer/lixer party :) I feel like I get better loot when I’m not in a party :)

You all are the real die hard hero’s :)

Dracaxx
03-29-2022, 05:18 PM
Yeah,everytime whenever i accidentally ran with random who use elixir,i said Thanks instead of Ty.
They deserve a longer word.Thanks to them.

Pullevo
03-30-2022, 05:36 PM
Agreed they do be the best kind of people :peaceful:

Fearrr
03-31-2022, 10:29 AM
First time doing Egg-Zavier Event all random runs. I thought it went ok and liked it better than PT cause I could stop and go at my own pace. I used about 18 Elixs. To the people who said TY during the runs they didn't go unnoticed...I just prefer not to talk much anymore. Thank you for your TY! 💯