PDA

View Full Version : 1.0.1 Content Update (93821)

null_void
07-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Antal & Adrienn Toth have become their own achievements, and a stand alone achievement encompassing their demise has been created to reduce confusion.

wvhills
07-09-2012, 06:46 PM
App crashes repeatedly since update.

Shaocalur
07-09-2012, 07:45 PM
App crashes repeatedly since update.

Hey dude, I just saw you in CTF not to long ago.

Anyway, it says while going through the patch that if the app crashes after the update that you should unistall then reinstall the game.

wvhills
07-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Hey dude, I just saw you in CTF not to long ago.

Anyway, it says while going through the patch that if the app crashes after the update that you should unistall then reinstall the game.

Ctf is about all I do. Lol. :) I just kept trying and it started working in the tenth try. :)

mafiainc42
07-09-2012, 08:48 PM
this is cool.and such, but wheres the confirmation that they even spawn and what about the other missinig link kalaj

Terrellz
07-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Nice update but why were the tapjoy offers removed?

Lady_Pebbles
07-09-2012, 10:03 PM
All confirmed. Judgement (mafiainc42) and I just got them all. :)

HunterSLAYER
07-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Nice update but why were the tapjoy offers removed?

Which platform were you specifically referring to in regards with Tapjoy offers being removed?
Ios/Android?

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Qingsanale1st
07-10-2012, 02:24 AM
All confirmed. Judgement (mafiainc42) and I just got them all. :)

badess!
but i'm behind! :'(

csb
07-10-2012, 12:20 PM
Antal & Adrienn Toth have become their own achievements, and a stand alone achievement encompassing their demise has been created to reduce confusion.

I don't know what you are talking about.

I don't seen anything in the Lair/Achievements pages related to this. I looked around the Vampire District, and didn't see any NPCs having the name Antal or Adrienn. None of the "Allies" in campaigns have these names.

What am i missing?

Shaocalur
07-10-2012, 12:32 PM

I don't seen anything in the Lair/Achievements pages related to this. I looked around the Vampire District, and didn't see any NPCs having the name Antal or Adrienn. None of the "Allies" in campaigns have these names.

What am i missing?

Ikr? I figured I was the only one so I just stayed quiet. BUT I AM NOT ALONE. So what is this huh? 0_o /Witchcraft

Qingsanale1st
07-17-2012, 12:41 AM
You two must have been playing on tired sense.
In Lair > Achievements there IS an Execution tab. Those are Very RARE Minibosses. In that tab, now if you scroll to almost the end of the right, you will see Antal and Adrienn listed with descriptions as ministories for them.

What am i missing?

Ikr? I figured I was the only one so I just stayed quiet. BUT I AM NOT ALONE. So what is this huh? 0_o /Witchcraft