PDA

View Full Version : 10k goals impossible

monarchival
07-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Not sure if this has been brought up before but...this seems an impossible achievement or one that will take YEARS to complete. I recommend this be done away with as i think it discourages ppl from trying to complete pvp achievements cos its so intimidating.

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Yeah there's one achievement i'm trying not to get lol.For one of em you need 1,000 deaths i'm at 154 as of now.

monarchival
07-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Agreed, deaths is another one that should be done away with. I take pride in my low pve death count and im not doing to die just for an achievement.

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Agreed, deaths is another one that should be done away with. I take pride in my low pve death count and im not doing to die just for an achievement.
Agree'd but I have no reason to hate,they are the ones who provided us these games anyway.

monarchival
07-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Agree'd but I have no reason to hate,they are the ones who provided us these games anyway.

Who is hating? Not i, i am making a suggestion and providing feedback which is what the devs want hence this part for the forum :)

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 11:31 PM
I know you're not hating but it was headin somewhere.

HunterSLAYER
07-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Yeah there's one achievement i'm trying not to get lol.For one of em you need 1,000 deaths i'm at 154 as of now.

It's 500 deaths =.="'

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

monarchival
07-09-2012, 11:40 PM
I know you're not hating but it was headin somewhere.

Im hoping it heads in the direction of due to overwhelming support of this thread, the devs decide to remove the 10k ctf goals and pve death achievements.

Qingsanale1st
07-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Not sure if this has been brought up before but...this seems an impossible achievement or one that will take YEARS to complete. I recommend this be done away with as i think it discourages ppl from trying to complete pvp achievements cos its so intimidating.

however i think it's sts's way of getting people to keep playing the game while they are making the additions for the next update.... hope they will come in within the next month.... people have beaten this version already and gotten most of the new achievements and all over the game.... removing the cutscenes makes the game that much more emptier. It's now tons less story.

I am interested in the Banshee Bloodtrail title, BUT THEY DID not give us a title for that! Grrrrr

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 11:53 PM
LOL(yet another LOL moment)

Floating
07-10-2012, 02:00 PM

*cough* look leaderboardz *cough*

Staryknight
07-10-2012, 02:17 PM
I have never understood the purpose of death achievements. Why reward people for dying its a bad thing. They should take out the death achievements and replace them with some pve kdr achievements. The 10k pvp achievements are a bit high this early in the game but its not really a bad thing. It gives you something to work towards and its a title that not everyone would have. I actually wish there were some hardcore pve achievements to match. 50k pve kills is way easier than 10k pvp kills.

Floating
07-10-2012, 04:57 PM
I have never understood the purpose of death achievements. Why reward people for dying its a bad thing. They should take out the death achievements and replace them with some pve kdr achievements. The 10k pvp achievements are a bit high this early in the game but its not really a bad thing. It gives you something to work towards and its a title that not everyone would have. I actually wish there were some hardcore pve achievements to match. 50k pve kills is way easier than 10k pvp kills.

100k pve kills achiev should probably come soon :P And 20k pvp achiev woot woot. And 10k in total dm and ctf!!!

Aaroniero Arruruerie
07-10-2012, 07:48 PM
I think the deaths achievements are meant as a consolation prize....

Qingsanale1st
07-10-2012, 07:49 PM
cos k/d ratio can go up and down, whereas deaths are a number that won't go back. Besides, this is Dark ('gloom') Legends..... so... Respawning for high number n times has more sense here (Vampires being bent on being obnoxious....if you kinda get i'm sayin... ^-^;) than respawning in Halo/war games/zombie survival games etc

gee, your point being, is those guys pvp for like 98.5% of the time

monarchival
07-10-2012, 08:06 PM

Ok, lets look at lb. Whiteserpent has 1300 goals, dl has been out for about 4 months. To get to 10k goals at that rate would take according to my calculations roughly 2.5 years. Assuming one keeps up that pace for that long. And we r talking about the top goal scorer here. 99% of us going at our rate will most likely not be playing this game long enough to achieve 10k goals.

For me, i see achievements as quests in pl. U want to complete them all. I guess i have the wrong mindset here.

heypeo
07-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Ya I don't get the death achievements how is that considered a reward?

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 12:03 AM

It's supposed to make you a proud failer.:)

heypeo
07-11-2012, 01:06 AM
It's supposed to make you a proud failer.:)

Lol so that's why its their XD

Rare
07-11-2012, 04:08 PM

Well... I'm well on my way to the death achievment. Can't take it away now.

Rare
07-11-2012, 04:08 PM

You know how hard it is to die that many times?

Floating
07-12-2012, 04:21 AM
Ok, lets look at lb. Whiteserpent has 1300 goals, dl has been out for about 4 months. To get to 10k goals at that rate would take according to my calculations roughly 2.5 years. Assuming one keeps up that pace for that long. And we r talking about the top goal scorer here. 99% of us going at our rate will most likely not be playing this game long enough to achieve 10k goals.

For me, i see achievements as quests in pl. U want to complete them all. I guess i have the wrong mindset here.

Make 5 accounts lvl em to 25 and make ur own ctf games and keep scoring. This way you will reach 10k caps if u want them so badly :S Btw i was talking about leaderboard pvp kills

Qingsanale1st
07-12-2012, 06:55 AM

The 10k goals is way too hard. can we make the achievements for goals need only 0.1 times as much? 1k is a lot already for goals i only have just over 150

monarchival
07-12-2012, 07:54 AM
Make 5 accounts lvl em to 25 and make ur own ctf games and keep scoring. This way you will reach 10k caps if u want them so badly :S Btw i was talking about leaderboard pvp kills

That doesnt sound very fun float, and i dont want 10k goals so badly. My point is why have an achievment that u have to resort to making multiple accounts to score goals. And what does pvp kills lb have to do with scoring 10k goals?

Jblazer
07-12-2012, 05:40 PM

That's Flag farming,ugh is this stuff starting up in DL now?

Qingsanale1st
07-12-2012, 08:34 PM
That's Flag farming,ugh is this stuff starting up in DL now?

Dayum!