PDA

View Full Version : Just how hard is top 10 seasonal Ap

Setty
03-30-2022, 08:04 AM
I wanna go for top 10 next season but honestly how hard is it to reach top 10 Ap for your class? is it a task anyone can achieve if they put enough time in the season? or is there many things out of the picture i don't notice?

PatD
03-30-2022, 08:13 AM
I have some friends who did it, the trick is to be prepared.

Have all your eggs ready for pet aps, house slots and stuff like that,
then ofc you need to put in lot of time!

Good luck!!

Setty
03-30-2022, 08:23 AM
where can i get house slots

Setty
03-30-2022, 08:25 AM
and are there any required aps that u need for leaderboard that are hard or expensive

Naaabmage
03-30-2022, 08:40 AM
Not hard at all....I got 38k aps on my seasonal this season I will suggest u finish maus 100 boss 10k mobs...evg dm and 25 arcs and 25 heroics aps tho along with twisted ten and phantom aps

Corviss the Lich
03-30-2022, 08:45 AM
and are there any required aps that u need for leaderboard that are hard or expensive

1k floor 6 Lich / Sorceress kills (takes hell lots of time)
1k Duggar, Jord, and Skratch kills (if you have some peeps to run with, it will be easier, but still takes a lot of time as well)

PvP is easy I recommend doing flags and kills before maxing out so you can dummy farm by your own.

-Hunting for Twisted 10 https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?420936-Twisted-Ten-Achievement-Guide-Locations-of-Evasive-Six-and-Elusive-Four
-Troll 2 and Bael 2 Bael, Part II [Random spawn after boss kill in normal maps] - Windmoore Harbor / Skull Cove / Mount Spyr / Crystal Caverns
Krunch, Part II [Random spawn after boss kill in normal maps] - Ancient Mariner Reef / Oltgar Keep

House slots which is 400 x 130-150k = 52m+
200 pets (easy during this time) / 25 heroics & 25 arcanes idk but it'll cost you more than 80-100m

I forgot to add Child's Play APs in Planar Arena, most people say it's hard to accomplish because the boss spawns way too rare, so goodluck with that.

Goodluck man, just needs pure hard work.

P.S most that I mentioned is not necessary to be completed, do easier APs first then if your APs isn't enough to qualify for top 10 at least here's the things you should look out for

Naaabmage
03-30-2022, 08:49 AM
1k floor 6 Lich / Sorceress kills (takes hell lots of time)
1k Duggar, Jord, and Skratch kills (if you have some peeps to run with, it will be easier, but still takes a lot of time as well)

PvP is easy I recommend doing flags and kills before maxing out so you can dummy farm by your own.

-Hunting for Twisted 10 https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?420936-Twisted-Ten-Achievement-Guide-Locations-of-Evasive-Six-and-Elusive-Four
-Troll 2 and Bael 2

House slots which is 400 x 130-150k = 52m+
200 pets (easy during this time) / 25 heroics & 25 arcanes idk but it'll cost you more than 80-100m

Goodluck man, just needs pure hard work.

No need 1k maus boss for seasonal lol...100 is good enuff...also dont need all valley aps...I suggested evg cus its fastest 1k evg boss good enuff for seasonal

Corviss the Lich
03-30-2022, 08:53 AM
No need 1k maus boss for seasonal lol...100 is good enuff...also dont need all valley aps...I suggested evg cus its fastest 1k evg boss good enuff for seasonal

That's true, I forgot to mention it's not necessary to be completed.

AucResearcher
03-30-2022, 08:56 AM
Im managed to get top 5 with only 100 boss each elite except Evg&Deep Marsh....Arcane egg 25 and heroic 1 egg only...the rest you just need to grind for them no payment needed except Glint Set & Himi/Vili/Uller

Finished with 37k Aps Top 5 in Season 20 only spending below 10m

Deusmj
03-30-2022, 08:59 AM
Im running seasonal soon let's do it :) i can help

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Giantingates
03-30-2022, 10:00 AM
looking forward to the grinds, cya in seasonal lb ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redawaken1215
03-31-2022, 10:31 AM
is it any easier to do lb in certain class? like war for example

PeterB
03-31-2022, 02:43 PM
It varies from season to season. This very well might be an easier season due to the release of new elite AP’s that will most definitely be time consuming to complete. A healthy chunk of seasonal players are “Top” players going for an “easier” banner/badge.

This past season was MUCH harder because a good amount of top players were able to really grind out a new character. All depends :) hope that helped.

Repent
03-31-2022, 05:05 PM
Most seasonals struggle when it comes to child's play and finding rare bosses.

I would suggest having a minimum of 100m to spend on paying for bosses and unlocking all of maus you don't need to do more than 10k mobs and 100 floor 6 bosses.

For all other elites 100 bosses and 10k mobs is usually enough 1k dm and 1k vardan are quite quick. Since pets are cheap right now I would suggest getting 25 hero and 25 arc if you are going for top 10.

Pvp you don't need 10k kills 1k is enough and since dummying is the trend I suggest doing that with some guildies in need of PVP as well.

You can easily get 27k Aps in the first day by doing elite bosses and pantless stuff.

As long as you make a plan ahead of time and do 100 bosses a day or even 50 you will be fine. Top 10 is just a boring and tedious grind don't open eggs until you are sure you will follow through on farming elite maps.

If you have other questions feel free to send me housemail or a private message on forums - Atoned

Mcmikeguapo
04-08-2022, 07:23 PM
I’m running this season and it’s pretty hard to keeping pace day by day, I’m already tired of doing this and HC aps are necessary, I don’t have any hc at 71 yet and this is a must too, imo hardest part of seasonal is doing elite bosses.

PeterB
04-08-2022, 10:32 PM
Remember to hold some points as people will always wait till last day of season.
Additionally, it’s my feeling that more and more people are witnessing it not being as hard, therefore making this season a little harder. Even with new 1k boss elites, this seasonal will definitely require lots of time.