PDA

View Full Version : Guild Bans.

Dreuefesie
07-10-2012, 02:37 AM
Hi,
I don't how many people will back me up here but this issue is really annoying me. When you remove someone from a guild there is always a good reason for it, and the people removed know this, but when trolling comes into play it can get quite annoying.
At the guild I am apart of someone was booted for a good reason. But has obviously got a friend in the guild who likes to cause trouble (No-one knows who it is). The one who was booted has been kick over 100 times by now and continues to come back (over 20 hours ATM). NO-ONE in the guild is enjoying it, therefore wrecking there 'playing experience'.

I don't know if this could possibly be implemented in the game but a form of GUILD BAN must be thought about.

I know you could say to demote the recruiters or boot the recruiters, (We are thinking about removing all recruiters is master doesn't come on soon) but you must remember in some guilds you will have a extremely inactive master (NOT OUR GUILD) so there needs to be other ways to act on this issue.
thanks, Dreue

Livemau
07-10-2012, 07:08 AM
I totally agree with you. Although I don't have this issue as im in small guilds with close friends I can see where this would be an issue. If the new recruiter sees that level 71 guildless in balefort then they will be like "my guild will be s happy when I recruit this guy." Or he could walk up to someone and be like inv me to guild then he gets the 1 sec recruiter coming and hes back to trolling. It should be like the ignore list for friends list and only officers and gm cann add ppl to that list and if someone tries to inv them it says "The selected player is not allowed into the guild "guildname" due to a ban

Zaonabiuibil
07-10-2012, 08:19 AM
Same thing was suggested in SL, totally agree.

Capitapy
07-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Agree, nice idea

StompArtist
07-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Wait. Are your officers letting him back in?

Cahaun
07-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Why does your guild keep recruiting him? Boot the recruiter recruiting him over and over.

Paar
07-10-2012, 01:45 PM
What the last two comments were. ^^ Boot the officers who keep re- Inviting.

Energizeric
07-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Better idea: have a way for the master of the guild to see which officer or recruiter invited each member. That would solve this problem.

Zaonabiuibil
07-10-2012, 03:05 PM
That was also suggested in SL

Dreuefesie
07-10-2012, 07:07 PM
It's not the officers re inviting and we don't know who the recruiter is. We continually booted this guy who keeps coming back.

StompArtist
07-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Remove recruiter privileges until sorted out.

bramer
07-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Good idea, this happens WAY to much.

-kyleww
07-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Hi,
I don't how many people will back me up here but this issue is really annoying me. When you remove someone from a guild there is always a good reason for it, and the people removed know this, but when trolling comes into play it can get quite annoying.
At the guild I am apart of someone was booted for a good reason. But has obviously got a friend in the guild who likes to cause trouble (No-one knows who it is). The one who was booted has been kick over 100 times by now and continues to come back (over 20 hours ATM). NO-ONE in the guild is enjoying it, therefore wrecking there 'playing experience'.

I don't know if this could possibly be implemented in the game but a form of GUILD BAN must be thought about.

I know you could say to demote the recruiters or boot the recruiters, (We are thinking about removing all recruiters is master doesn't come on soon) but you must remember in some guilds you will have a extremely inactive master (NOT OUR GUILD) so there needs to be other ways to act on this issue.
thanks, Dreue

this exact thing happened to me in my alts guild. something like this needs to be added but only for the master of the guild. im an officer of the guild and im trying to keep them out but somehow someone keeps recruiting them back in.

Claxtin
08-02-2012, 09:30 PM
As for a temporary fix, if this individual is buggin the hell out of people, just inform your guild to block/ignore the user. That way, over time, hell get bored and leave on his own accord. Right now he's gettin to you and thriving on it. If you ignore him, there's nothing left to feed off of ;-)