PDA

View Full Version : voodoo bird

xcainnblecterx
07-10-2012, 06:13 AM
MK so ive looked and looked and have only found one guide on lvl 35 int bird, wich suggests master voodoo set. i find this build works better with master helm and robe , voodoo pin, and lvl 35 black cat shield....but my question is
Is there any other builds for lvl35 voodoo birds? Im thinkin of trying lvl35 pvp as much as i hate it cause of stuff mentioned in other posts but instead of whining about it im trying take care of it.
Also anyone willing to train would be appreciated and no i dont expect it be free
Thank you

ThePvpTwink
07-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Voodoo Mage owns everything in 35 pvp. (for birds only 2H longsword warbirds stand a chance)

If u r doing voodoo bird then use voodoo pin,and swamp rat armory. Itll give u more damage and armor.

ThePvpTwink
07-10-2012, 11:29 AM
My toons might be able to help u with build/practice. :)

xbabybugszx
07-10-2012, 11:43 AM
I cant help you with a build, but i have seen one successful voodoo bird. Forgot the name but what he always did was kite, but this only worked while vs warbirds. Basicly just repulse at every givin moment.

Noodleleg
07-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Make sure to do 6 Focus, Armor Break, Shattering Scream, and Cruel Blast... You might catch a mage off guard with a combo like that.

ThePvpTwink
07-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Make sure to do 6 Focus, Armor Break, Shattering Scream, and Cruel Blast... You might catch a mage off guard with a combo like that.

Hope that doesn't mean rushing an afk Mage lolz xD

Twinklaser
07-10-2012, 12:55 PM

You need something like an iceberg sword to pull that off. A voodoo wand doesn't give that much skill damage for a bird.

xcainnblecterx
07-10-2012, 09:16 PM
I have voodoo master helm, voodoo master robe, voodoo firing pin, and black shield/voodoo doll and i was managing to take down a 41bear leared to repulse when he would beckon so its goin for ok for pvp just wonderin if there was another voodoo build but guesa not lol we r to few voodoo birds whyyyyy?lol thanks for the advice tho my birds name corpsefarm if u want see me in game see if my stats horrible bad ok good or great haha

ThePvpTwink
07-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Not many ppl play int birds that's why. They stick with mage

LolJeff
07-13-2012, 03:51 AM
I iz Jeff.