PDA

View Full Version : Stashable Premium Vanities

Carapace
07-10-2012, 12:04 PM
After some in house discussions, we're going to allow for Premium Vanities (purchased with Platinum) to be stashable in the near future. What does this mean exactly? It means that when you buy a premium platinum vanity you can now shuffle it around between your characters, as well as stash it to free up some inventory slots. There are probably some questions, and I will answer when I have some time, but I'll get the ball rolling with some questions I presume will come up.

But what about gold purchased vanities?
For the time being this makes sense to leave as a gold purchasable, non stashable item for the sake of the economy. It's healthy to have somewhere that can take gold out, and it also allows us to preserve the integrity of the achievements system. If everything was stashable then new characters on an account wouldn't need to work at it to get the associated achievements and styles on said character.

As always our development and plans can change, so this is not set in stone. It is however, the appropriate thing to do at this point in time.

Can I trade vanities with my friends?
Only world drop (Drops in 3D missions), Nightly Reward, and potential Ally oriented vanities will fall into this category. Premium purchased vanities and gold purchased vanities will not be tradeable.

Thanks everyone!

-Carapace

Paar
07-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Cool to know. Thanks ^^

Staryknight
07-10-2012, 12:10 PM
Awesome! This is exactly how the system should work imo. Any word on how soon this update may come? I am very excited for it. So good to see you guys listening to feedback.

octavos
07-10-2012, 12:11 PM
sweet love it...yay :D yes plat items stashable....no since in buying twice...but i understand gold bought items. great move, should help plat purchases IMO

Jcyee
07-10-2012, 12:12 PM
:0 potential ally vanites :) and tradable nightly rewards :)

But what is world drop? I assume its drops from 3D missions?

Thx for the update!

Carapace
07-10-2012, 12:14 PM
:0 potential ally vanites :) and tradable nightly rewards :)

But what is world drop? I assume its drops from 3D missions?

Thx for the update!

Correct, world drops will be vanities found while playing 3D missions. These will begin starting with the Summer Event that's coming out shortly

Carapace
07-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Awesome! This is exactly how the system should work imo. Any word on how soon this update may come? I am very excited for it. So good to see you guys listening to feedback.

Within the month is a reasonable assumption.

HunterSLAYER
07-10-2012, 12:22 PM

Looking forward to it!

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Rare
07-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Here's an idea... being that the cost of the gold vanities was so drastically reduced, I don't see a problem anymore having to buy them a second or third time.

However, two things I think would be good:

1. Premium vanities purchased with platinum being stashable (not tradeable or sellable).
2. Vanities having 0 weight.

octavos
07-10-2012, 12:37 PM
well, how about our gold...would it be possable to shuffle that? I would like to dump out my alts money accounts (Eg: 7 accounts 1 email login). so we can buy vanities on some alts and not others. Call it investing on our main toons

Cahaun
07-10-2012, 01:57 PM
I think vanities should be 0 weight because it does take quite some space after a while like in PL and SL.

octavos
07-10-2012, 01:58 PM
I think vanities should be 0 weight because it does take quite some space after a while like in PL and SL.

the ones you cant stash...then yes...it would make since ya'know. :p

Carapace
07-10-2012, 03:07 PM
well, how about our gold...would it be possable to shuffle that? I would like to dump out my alts money accounts (Eg: 7 accounts 1 email login). so we can buy vanities on some alts and not others. Call it investing on our main toons

at this point it's not something we're considering, but we'll keep our ear to the ground on this.

Lowlyspy
07-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Very cool.

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 04:48 PM
After some in house discussions, we're going to allow for Premium Vanities (purchased with Platinum) to be stashable in the near future. What does this mean exactly? It means that when you buy a premium platinum vanity you can now shuffle it around between your characters, as well as stash it to free up some inventory slots. There are probably some questions, and I will answer when I have some time, but I'll get the ball rolling with some questions I presume will come up.

But what about gold purchased vanities?
For the time being this makes sense to leave as a gold purchasable, non stashable item for the sake of the economy. It's healthy to have somewhere that can take gold out, and it also allows us to preserve the integrity of the achievements system. If everything was stashable then new characters on an account wouldn't need to work at it to get the associated achievements and styles on said character.

As always our development and plans can change, so this is not set in stone. It is however, the appropriate thing to do at this point in time.

Can I trade vanities with my friends?
Only world drop (Drops in 3D missions), Nightly Reward, and potential Ally oriented vanities will fall into this category. Premium purchased vanities and gold purchased vanities will not be tradeable.

Thanks everyone!

-Carapace

YAY!!!Now I don't need to overspend my plat!

Lady_Pebbles
07-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Awesome! Now I wish I had created my alt under the same email. Darn it. V.V lol

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 05:04 PM
You made different accounts?

Lady_Pebbles
07-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Will gold ever become stashable? Whats the point of having a safe if we can't stash gold?! :/

@Jblazer: Yeah... We have the option to save more than one email to login so I used one of my emails to make it for the alt. At the time, there was no point in wasting 50 plat for a new toon.

razerfingers
07-10-2012, 05:12 PM
What about stashing gold? Thats something i wanna know about. Because if i see i have 20k+ ill go out and spend it. Instead of stash and forget. You dig?

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

StompArtist
07-10-2012, 05:25 PM
This is great news! and please do preserve the gold sinks.

Jcyee
07-10-2012, 05:41 PM
I have a feeling... That this is gonna b cool :D

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 05:52 PM
I have a feeling... That this is gonna b cool :D

Always the best feeling.:)

heypeo
07-10-2012, 11:21 PM
Wow thanks guys up at the big house ;)

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Now all I gotta do is buy or earn plat.Most likely both.

Floating
07-11-2012, 03:01 AM
When exactly will the update be released? If it has been asked before I am very sorry but I did not have the time to see all posts!
PM: Thanks for this update. Will help very very much7

oops got my answer.

Anyways thanks very much for this update!!