PDA

View Full Version : My dagger bear...

hansonr55
04-19-2010, 01:13 PM
Recently, I paid to respec my bear so that I could use a dagger. Once I was finished tweaking everytihng I had a warrior that could deal out 93 DPS with a .6 speed dagger. I was only using a green dagger. This could have been pushed to over 100 if I'd found a dagger with better stats.

So...
After the most recent update which was supposed to be benefical to the bears, I can now only do 51 DPS.

My DPS has been nearlycut in half. I'm finding this tough to take after doign everything I could to max out DPS.

:(

Splurd
04-19-2010, 01:14 PM
I would give you a $1 to cheer you up, but I think the fact that bears are now much more improved should be enough cheering up.

darrensmith016
04-19-2010, 01:18 PM
Recently, I paid to respec my bear so that I could use a dagger. Once I was finished tweaking everytihng I had a warrior that could deal out 93 DPS with a .6 speed dagger. I was only using a green dagger. This could have been pushed to over 100 if I'd found a dagger with better stats.

So...
After the most recent update which was supposed to be benefical to the bears, I can now only do 51 DPS.

My DPS has been nearlycut in half. I'm finding this tough to take after doign everything I could to max out DPS.

:(

bless ya.. it help the 2hand sword out if that makes you feel better

Hraefn
04-19-2010, 01:20 PM
51 DPS is still quite good, especially since you'll be popping crits more frequently than a strength-based bear.

More importantly, how is the dagger bleed?

blueruckus
04-19-2010, 01:50 PM
Dagger speed was changed from 0.6 to 1.0, nearly half. That's the reason you're seeing the DPS drop. Still, that's very respectable dmg and as mentioned before you're hitting more often now, plus your crits still landing more often.

Daggers were pretty overpowered to begin with, I'll be the first to agree.

IcyChaos
04-19-2010, 01:50 PM
I was just able to use the dagger yesterday myself. DPS was high because of this and I kept my STR on par with my level so I could wear the latest armor. I hate having to figure this out. Having no benefit to my STR and instead having to worry about my Dex is crazy.

I don't mind nerfing of the dagger. It was extremely overpowered.
I also don't care about the DPS I have. I feel like the warrior should hold agro and keep the group safe, but need a group to kill things.

I don't mind paying to respec at $1. 2 was ridiculous. For now Im going to keep my dex/str build until something changes with the way stats reflect our damage or Agro.

Synozeer
04-19-2010, 01:59 PM
The problem now is that there's lots of weapons faster than the dagger that shouldn't - crossbows, swords, bows, etc. The dagger is supposed to be one of the fastest weapons - that is its main advantage. I think the tweak to it's speed is fine, but I think some of the other tweaked weapons need to have their speed changed. I have a Flaming Sword of Blood and a Ruby Blade Sword of Blood that have speeds of .9. while my Jeweled Thief's Thin Dagger, Platinum Dagger of Speed, Sais, etc. all have a speeds of 1.0-1.2.

Cavoc
04-15-2013, 12:50 PM
Ik it kinda sucks

Atleast you got the month and day right on this necro. Check the year.

Ujustgotnuked
04-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Atleast you got the month and day right on this necro. Check the year.

Nah hes 6 days off, and this guy is just a troll cuz i sayed stop necroing, and he said i never necro, i explained what a necro was and he just necroed again and i said stop necroing, and ofc he says i never necro.......i dont know why hes not banned

Itoopeo
09-12-2013, 12:33 PM
My bear gets over 1000 dps with dagger :p

tHelonestud
09-12-2013, 06:17 PM
My bear gets over 1000 dps with dagger :p
Probably not anymore, most powerful was halloween which had it's damage drastically reduced

Itoopeo
09-19-2013, 06:51 AM
Actually with molten dagger L75