PDA

View Full Version : Hello... Again

Mennddoza
07-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Well I am back again, can anyone bring me up to date on the recent updates?

Paar
07-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Hello! For which game? If SL, Hah! Don't make me laugh ;) There hasn't been an update for 4+ months now, and we are waiting for a Infestation Deck.. If you wabt to cap, now is the time.

If PL, We just got Humania, not to long ago. Cap was raised to 71, and we are now closing in on another update, to introduce crafting to Humania. :)

If DL, We also just got an update not to long ago, Cap was raised to 26, 2 New campaigns, and introduction of Allies. :)

Either Way, Welcome :)

Worship
07-10-2012, 12:50 PM
How long were you gone?

Skeletonlord
07-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Welcome back! I have not had the chance to meet you in game (Add me, Skeletonlord), but its nice to meet new people!

Humania (The new expansion for Pocket Legends, brings elite cap to 71.) has been the latest update for Pocket Legends. Have you been around for Humania? If you have you have not missed anything in between then and now. Crafting for Humania is getting added shortly according to the developers.

WoundedEagle
07-10-2012, 12:56 PM
Wow; long time. Welcome back! These guys basically said everything new^^

Fao
07-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Welcome back! Didn't ever get the chance to meet you but add me in game: Faoeskekie for PL and DL, Bizilia for SO!:)

Mennddoza
08-01-2012, 10:37 AM
Thanks guys

Phoenixking
08-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Hello! For which game? If SL, Hah! Don't make me laugh ;) There hasn't been an update for 4+ months now, and we are waiting for a Infestation Deck.. If you wabt to cap, now is the time.

If PL, We just got Humania, not to long ago. Cap was raised to 71, and we are now closing in on another update, to introduce crafting to Humania. :)

If DL, We also just got an update not to long ago, Cap was raised to 26, 2 New campaigns, and introduction of Allies. :)

Either Way, Welcome :)
Look at where the post is O_o just saying

Old thread is old