PDA

View Full Version : Why is moomified called "good"

Livemau
07-10-2012, 01:54 PM
So heres the story before you write your trolly comments
I was level 24 playing in the lost expedition and believe it or not... moomified joins and pms me. He said if you let me kill you ten times I give you 100k. Being the level 24 I was I was like oh wow thats so much gold and said yes. He then not only boosted kills from me but to this day still owes me 100k. Hes not skilled he boosts for kills nor is he a good person as he is still a scammer. Maybe hes gotten better but i havent forgotten his past.

ZHEOTARE
07-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Always get paid first.

Livemau
07-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Always get paid first.

Lol thats not the point

Rare
07-10-2012, 02:01 PM
Lol thats not the point

What is the point?

Livemau
07-10-2012, 02:03 PM
What is the point?

The point is rveryone says hees a pro pvper but really hes a scammer and a booster

Whirlzap
07-10-2012, 02:05 PM
And you're a flamer now because you posted this thread calling someone out.

No one wins.

Livemau
07-10-2012, 02:08 PM

No one wins.

please dont troll on my thread as it is inapropriate
i just wanna know why hes a role model

StompArtist
07-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Whirlz is correct.

McBain
07-10-2012, 02:15 PM
please dont troll on my thread as it is inapropriate
i just wanna know why hes a role model

This whole thread is a troll to begin with.

Livemau
07-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Whirlz is correct.

here we go again with team up on Livemau

razerfingers
07-10-2012, 02:16 PM
And this accomplishes what? Oh yes! More drama the forums dont need :(

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Livemau
07-10-2012, 02:19 PM
And this accomplishes what? Oh yes! More drama the forums dont need :(

well hopefully some truth and maybe my 100k but mainly the truth

Livemau
07-10-2012, 02:19 PM
also this thread is not a troll as i did not lie or insult anyone i just simply stated a fact and posed a question

StompArtist
07-10-2012, 02:20 PM
here we go again with team up on Livemau

If you paint a target on your forehead do not be surprised when you are thrown darts.

Livemau
07-10-2012, 02:21 PM
If you paint a target on your forehead do not be surprised when you are thrown darts.

i would appreciate constructiveness to this thread not off topic comments

FluffNStuff
07-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Lol thats not the point

How is that not the point? If you got paid, you would not be on here harping, and we could all go about our business. So next time you help a person scam the system, GET PAID FIRST!

StompArtist
07-10-2012, 02:22 PM

It's on topic: You are playing the victim while bashing another player.

McBain
07-10-2012, 02:23 PM
also this thread is not a troll as i did not lie or insult anyone i just simply stated a fact and posed a question

You called this dude a scammer. It may or may not be true, but either way, has no place here.

See http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=showrules

Livemau
07-10-2012, 02:24 PM
It's on topic: You are playing the victim while bashing another player.

well first i am the victim and second this player is the one that abused me when I was a new player
Stomp I know hes your friend and its good to help your friends. But when you try to support him and i know for a fact that hes not a man of high integrety it makes you look bad as well

Whirlzap
07-10-2012, 02:25 PM
I just want to say this:

INB4LOCK

StompArtist
well first i am the victim and second this player is the one that abused me when I was a new player
Stomp I know hes your friend and its good to help your friends. But when you try to support him and i know for a fact that hes not a man of high integrety it makes you look bad as well

I don't even know him. Try again without all the drama. Thanks.

Livemau
You called this dude a scammer. It may or may not be true, but either way, has no place here.

See http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=showrules

it is true and this is general discussion

FluffNStuff
07-10-2012, 02:26 PM

I would appreciate some hunny infused Vodka, but the chances of me getting that at work about the same as the chances of you getting constructiveness in a thread flaming a player by name and at the same time admitting you helped that person scam the leader boards.

Livemau
I don't even know him. Try again without all the drama. Thanks.

ok i will
you dont like me and u love to show it
good?

Livemau
at this point i also believe this arguement needs to stop and just be read by the general public

StompArtist
07-10-2012, 02:27 PM
ok i will
you dont like me and u love to show it
good?

Nope still overly dramatic. I don't mind you: I don't like the thread.

Livemau
07-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Nope still overly dramatic. I don't mind you: I don't like the thread.

i will gather up your negative quotes about me and send them in a pm tomarrow
until then im done with you

StompArtist
07-10-2012, 02:29 PM
i will gather up your negative quotes about me and send them in a pm tomarrow
until then im done with you

Please don't send me my quotes in a pm it's going to be awkward.

razerfingers
07-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Please don't send me my quotes in a pm it's going to be awkward.

Hahaha do it to me :) i wanna see how bad i am

FluffNStuff
07-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Can you cc me on the quotes you are sending to Stomp and razer?

Paar
07-10-2012, 02:33 PM
He "totally" boosted 30k + kills.. that's alot of millions. I would of gotten paid first. :P

Livemau
07-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Hahaha do it to me :) i wanna see how bad i am

not that bad actually at least to me ur not usually except that one time where it ended with a pvp game and you "just changed ur build so you couldnt fight"

undertheradar
07-10-2012, 02:34 PM
A long time ago, there was a man. Him and his buddy were planning on robbing a bank the next day at 11pm. The first man turns to his buddy, and says hey- you do all the work, and we'll each take half the money. The second guy is unsure, but because the first guy is a famous bank robber, accepts the offer. They rob the bank, and guy 1 puts all the money in his bag and starts to run away. Guy 2 was flabbergasted. "What about our deal, you have a good reputation?". Guy 1 simply smirked and said as he ran- "don't always believe everything you hear."

Drugs are bad

Whirlzap
07-10-2012, 02:35 PM
at this point i also believe this arguement needs to stop and just be read by the general public

Actually at this point I believe a developer should be here soon to lock this up.

Reported thread several minutes ago, awaiting lock.

demoncrate

Seriously?
So if someone bullies someone, they should shut up and continue to get bullied?
Going by this example, you would rather have them kept getting bullied and they not report about it?

If a person is living off a glorified persona, which has been crafted through scamming then I believe it is your short-sightedness when you do not see a fault there.

Going by whirl's statement, if a person tries to bring someone to attention he is at wrong.............
Messed up sh** here guys.

Livemau
A long time ago, there was a man. Him and his buddy were planning on robbing a bank the next day at 11pm. The first man turns to his buddy, and says hey- you do all the work, and we'll each take half the money. The second guy is unsure, but because the first guy is a famous bank robber, accepts the offer. They rob the bank, and guy 1 puts all the money in his bag and starts to run away. Guy 2 was flabbergasted. "What about our deal, you have a good reputation?". Guy 1 simply smirked and said as he ran- "don't always believe everything you hear."

Drugs are bad

i dont understand "drugs are bad" it had nothing to do with the story
and when he boosted on me he had a negative kdr

FluffNStuff
07-10-2012, 02:36 PM
^^^ Story sucked, but the Drugs are bad kicker was AWESOME!

Livemau
07-10-2012, 02:39 PM
Seriously?
Going by this example, you would rather have them kept getting bullied and they not report about it?

If a person is living off a glorified persona, which has been crafted through scamming then I believe it is your short-sightedness when you do not see a fault there.

Going by whirl's statement, if a person tries to bring someone to attention he is at wrong.............

thank you for the support and it was very well put

FluffNStuff
07-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Seriously?

Reporting something privately to a developer is a extremely different then flaming someone on the forums. When reported, the developers can investigate the claim and act on evidence. Here, there is only one side of the story, the flamers, and it can lead to tarnishing an individuals reputation, especially when false claims are made, as we have no way of verifying any of this.

StompArtist
07-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Thread originator has been on these forums long enough to know better.

How many of these where locked by the devs in the past week alone? Come on.

Dynastu
07-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Actually like 5k of moom's kills are from 4.5x damage flower rush groups.

Sryyoulose
07-10-2012, 02:44 PM
I want to tell you why:
A. I dont like him...
B. Anything I don't like other people like
C. He trolls voodoos

INB4LOCK!

Livemau
07-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Thread originator has been on these forums long enough to know better.

How many of these where locked by the devs in the past week alone? Come on.

I thought as an AoC you were supposed to help bullied players and you think ive been on for a long time look at you

demoncrate
Reporting something privately to a developer is a extremely different then flaming someone on the forums. When reported, the developers can investigate the claim and act on evidence. Here, there is only one side of the story, the flamers, and it can lead to tarnishing an individuals reputation, especially when false claims are made, as we have no way of verifying any of this.
The original message does indeed have that, but I guess I'm so used to flaming on PK forums, it seems like a rule of thumb to bring that onto player discussion boards :(

However, the replies written above are not worth the read. First there is a complaint regarding flaming, then the OP is hit by multiple people trolling on the thread and hitting him with loosely worded replies all mimicking what had been already said.

An eye for an eye just leads to one blind person and another with one working eye.

So heres the story before you write your trolly comments
I was level 24 playing in the lost expedition and believe it or not... moomified joins and pms me. He said if you let me kill you ten times I give you 100k. Being the level 24 I was I was like oh wow thats so much gold and said yes. He then not only boosted kills from me but to this day still owes me 100k. Hes not skilled he boosts for kills nor is he a good person as he is still a scammer. Maybe hes gotten better but i havent forgotten his past.

Samhayne
Locking this one up.

Clickty clack!

Rules are that a way --> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules