PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding "Luck" & chance to "Re-roll" for a better loot.

menreiki.hayagan11
04-01-2022, 06:44 AM
I wonder what's the difference between "luck" and "re-roll" buffer, it's been the hot topic that picked my guildmates since the Eggzavier event Day 1. If it has any Distinction, please humbly clarify and explain it so I and my mates will be knowledgeable about it. Thank you in advance![emoji175][emoji1652]

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

VISHNU (sparkstrom)
04-01-2022, 07:35 AM
What i understand between a luck and re-roll is not same

Luck:
Luck will give a chance to loot better in terms of actual loot you get.
Example luck will help you to get increase the chances of legendary item over a epic

Re roll:
Re roll helps you to get better odds in a segment (segment as in legendary, rare, epic)
Example: if you have a chance to loot legendary weapon then re roll will help you to increase the chance to get the best gear in that legendary.

Sent from my RMX3031 using Tapatalk

PatD
04-01-2022, 07:54 AM
Both are the same,

both give better reroll chance

Corviss the Lich
04-01-2022, 07:57 AM

Sent from my NASA Printer Model X using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
04-01-2022, 08:05 AM
Luck is you improving ur rarity to another better 1. For example mythic to arcane whilst

Reroll is reroll ur current rarity ti another better rarity. For example mythic to arcane

So luck and reroll is 2 diff....same thing...jus phrases differently breh

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Kaziscate
04-01-2022, 08:44 AM
Luck is basically the stat that activates rerolling. Re-rolling is what bumps up the rarity of your loot. You may see some pets say "Luck" and other pets that say "Re-Roll". These terms refer to the same stat they are just worded inconsistently.

asommers
04-01-2022, 09:00 AM
They're the same thing. Internally we use the term "reroll", player-facing it's called "luck" (albeit inconsistently). We'll look into making the player-facing text consistent.

-ALS

Epw
04-01-2022, 09:59 AM
They're the same thing. Internally we use the term "reroll", player-facing it's called "luck" (albeit inconsistently). We'll look into making the player-facing text consistent.

-ALS

That would be a very great move, im 100% sure many players are misunderstanding those descriptions…

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Jemstroyer
04-01-2022, 10:01 AM

-ALS
A question here sir. I opened 25 and 30% luck elixirs and used 30% Luck Peylon Arti, Lucky pet passive 5%Reroll Feng HB 30%Reroll, Timur AA 25%Reroll, Magnate 20%Reroll = 165%Reroll/luck there are instances that my character doesnt Reroll, or luck elixirs dont stack?

asommers
04-01-2022, 10:32 AM
Reroll changed to Luck in all player-facing text. You'll need to log out and log back in to see this change.

-ALS

Trenton
04-01-2022, 12:30 PM
Reroll changed to Luck in all player-facing text. You'll need to log out and log back in to see this change.

-ALSThank you for this, there are an abundance of players that were arguing about the differences in game

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Mehdikillerd
04-01-2022, 08:20 PM
A question here sir. I opened 25 and 30% luck elixirs and used 30% Luck Peylon Arti, Lucky pet passive 5%Reroll Feng HB 30%Reroll, Timur AA 25%Reroll, Magnate 20%Reroll = 165%Reroll/luck there are instances that my character doesnt Reroll, or luck elixirs dont stack?Luck has a limit of 100% also buy intrepid amulet gives 50% luck which is op but it doesnt show the luck icon on top left which is weird compared to others

Envoyé de mon JKM-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk