PDA

View Full Version : Blue fellas out there, i need your experiences / opinions

Epw
04-01-2022, 09:57 AM
Hello Folks!

Im wondering if its a good move to switch from abys to zaarus. I dont care about the price or when the new arcane set drops how the prices gonna move. Its only a gaming experience-wise question.

Actually im using abys helm, abys armor and wrangler belt. Im pretty satisfied with them as a sorc, proc kicks in very often. I had a few months break from the game, before the new myth set dropped, so i have no experince with them.

Now the question is; should i switch to zaarus set for the granted extra stats? Are those helps more than the abys armors and wrangler belts proc? I know its player and playstyle based preference, but id like to hear some deeper informations about it.

Looking for your answers, thanks in advance!

Peace!

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

papas
04-03-2022, 01:10 AM
New myth set is op. Imo u can keep also ur abys armor and swap via hot bar just after it procs with myth set. Tho ebon armor proc is better for me cause haste.
So I would suggest ebon armor +mythic set.
Hard part would be to get mythic set with op awakes sinse it's become hard to find a seller.

Good luck

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Mitsooos
04-03-2022, 03:14 AM
If you already have arcane equipment with good awakenings , the mythic set is not so good
The mythic staff drops stats much from when you use Skrach staff but is needed.
Now the other 3 , again dropping your stats very much when compared with the 76 arcanes.
In the end you see the +35% to main stats gives little more up from your previous equipment and you only benefit from the health buff, the +20% to moving is not so super buff, and the haste buff is tiny.

Better buy the ebon armor, use the abysmal with staff when you running, and ebon with gun .

The +35% to intelligent is less number output damage compared to 2,5-3X from the proc of arcane armors .

Epw
04-03-2022, 03:46 AM
Thank you, got enough details.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

chiiwawa
04-03-2022, 09:00 AM
I went back to abyss and skratch. I just didnt care for the mythics. thats just what i did. others love the mythics so....