PDA

View Full Version : 2022-04-01 Content Update (290831)

TzatOps
04-01-2022, 10:04 AM
+ The Elite Zodias Campaign is now live!
+ Explore the depths of the Elite Zodias realm and collect new Elite Achievements!
+ New monthly 'Speed Run' leaderboards for Elite Ekenta, Elite Mecharydon and Elite Rahabkor award special badges.
+ Monsters and bosses in the standard Zodias Campaign have been nerfed significantly.
+ Added a rare chance to loot Arcanite Samson's Egg from Elite Rahabkor.
+ There's a slim chance to loot the Mystic Sands Aura from Elite Rahabkor.
+ Elite Zodias Bosses have a chance to drop Terracuda and Octosyn elixir kits.
+ Pisces daggers have a 35% greater chance to proc.
+ The Marianos Bow charge time has been decreased from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
+ Cooldown period for the Marianos Bow proc effect has been reduced from 10 seconds to 7.
+ Reduced conditional content close messages to 1h, 30m, and 5m.
+ Added /stats console command to show detailed character stats.
+ Added option for pet to prefer loot over combat (set in stable).
+ Added option to not show other players' loot in chat.
+ Crafting no longer shows themes/categories with no recipes available.
+ Crafting now warns if jewels/awakenings would be lost.
+ Added Warchest and Elite Warchest crafting (Copper -> Silver -> Gold). See the new Chests section in the Crafting Station for details.
+ Fixed an issue with the context action not choosing the closest interactable object.
+ Opening the Quest Journal now selects the tracked quest if there is one.
+ Furnishing store now has confirmation for platinum purchases (if enabled).
+ Added country flags for Georgia and Tunisia.
+ Updated command abbreviations:
- all: a, duel: d, friend: f, guildchat: guildc|guild|gc|g, guilddemote: guildd|gd,
- guildhall: guildh|gh, guildinvite: guildi|gi, guildkick: guildk|gk,
- guildmotd: guildm|gm, guildpromote: guildp|gp, hostinfo: host,
- house: h, ignore: i, location: loc|l, officer: o, partychat: party|p,
- partyinvite: partyi|pi, partykick: partyk|pk, partyleave: partyl|pl,
- promocode: promo, reply: r, spouse: s, tell: t, trade: tr, visit: v, who: w

Aldous
04-01-2022, 10:04 AM
1st
/11chars

snakeeyes
04-01-2022, 10:05 AM
nice update many thanks sts

Dio Alviandz
04-01-2022, 10:08 AM
Op @@

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Azziah1
04-01-2022, 10:11 AM
great changes regarding mythic rogue weapons, thank youuuu :)

Synergia
04-01-2022, 10:15 AM
OP update, very happy to see these changes

memphis
04-01-2022, 10:17 AM
crazy crazy crazy

Analytical
04-01-2022, 10:19 AM
+ Explore the depths of the Elite Zodias realm and collect new Elite Achievements!
+ New monthly 'Speed Run' leaderboards for Elite Ekenta, Elite Mecharydon and Elite Rahabkor award special badges.
+ Monsters and bosses in the standard Zodias Campaign have been nerfed significantly.
+ Added a rare chance to loot Arcanite Samson's Egg from Elite Rahabkor.
+ There's a slim chance to loot the Mystic Sands Aura from Elite Rahabkor.
+ Elite Zodias Bosses have a chance to drop Terracuda and Octosyn elixir kits.
+ Cooldown period for the Marianos Bow proc effect has been reduced from 10 seconds to 7.
+ Reduced conditional content close messages to 1h, 30m, and 5m.
+ Added option to not show other players' loot in chat.
+ Crafting no longer shows themes/categories with no recipes available.
+ Crafting now warns if jewels/awakenings would be lost.
+ Added Warchest and Elite Warchest crafting (Copper -> Silver -> Gold). See the new Chests section in the Crafting Station for details.
+ Fixed an issue with the context action not choosing the closest interactable object.
+ Opening the Quest Journal now selects the tracked quest if there is one.
+ Furnishing store now has confirmation for platinum purchases (if enabled).
+ Added country flags for Georgia and Tunisia.
+ Updated command abbreviations:
- all: a, duel: d, friend: f, guildchat: guildc|guild|gc|g, guilddemote: guildd|gd,
- guildhall: guildh|gh, guildinvite: guildi|gi, guildkick: guildk|gk,
- guildmotd: guildm|gm, guildpromote: guildp|gp, hostinfo: host,
- house: h, ignore: i, location: loc|l, officer: o, partychat: party|p,
- partyinvite: partyi|pi, partykick: partyk|pk, partyleave: partyl|pl,
- promocode: promo, reply: r, spouse: s, tell: t, trade: tr, visit: v, who: w

Amazing most op update is the pet update!!

Aayushh007
04-01-2022, 10:20 AM
Why not polaris get a faster charge?
Before this update ig
Polaris and marinos both have proc timer i believe.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

flashio
04-01-2022, 10:21 AM
So only warchests can be crafted? Or other elite chests such as dragon and puzzle box can be crafted as well?

Zzdra
04-01-2022, 10:23 AM
love it

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Switchback
04-01-2022, 10:24 AM
Too bad you couldn't have buffed them when the first people were spending hundreds of dollars to loot. You let them be terrible weapons as your community pleaded for you to change them. I could have have came up with this buff in a few days lmao, such a waste of time trying to help your team.

asommers
04-01-2022, 10:24 AM
So only warchests can be crafted? Or other elite chests such as dragon and puzzle box can be crafted as well?

Those are coming.

-ALS

Ilove_Poopoo
04-01-2022, 10:29 AM
Zodias elite timed is bugged. No timer showing and these 4 maps aren't listen in the leaderboards yet.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
04-01-2022, 10:36 AM
Rip maul ollerus

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

redawaken1215
04-01-2022, 10:39 AM

where can i find these?

Azziah1
04-01-2022, 10:57 AM
regarding elite Raha, I understand it needs to be harder etc, but the number of poison pools a party produces is ridiuclous. the whole place is full of them before the boss is even half dead, leaving nowhere to stand. can this be reduced a bit please?

redawaken1215
04-01-2022, 11:04 AM
what is gold vendor discount mean? where can i get this thing?

Neutrone
04-01-2022, 11:27 AM
This is a HUGE update, I'm very excited to dive in and experience these

Analytical
04-01-2022, 11:36 AM
regarding elite Raha, I understand it needs to be harder etc, but the number of poison pools a party produces is ridiuclous. the whole place is full of them before the boss is even half dead, leaving nowhere to stand. can this be reduced a bit please?

Players like yourself seriously is what caused the party keep dying instead of thinking of strategy all u guys do is ask to make it easier or simply leave the party.

Elite is suppose to be in a party, especially elite rahab. Not solo through. So the idea is to park the pools all in one place (left or right) and get the war in the party to time the shield when the whole party stays close to him.

Neutrone
04-01-2022, 11:39 AM
So I typed /stats and I wanted to know. What's "vendor gold discount:"? Is that a future feature [emoji102]?

Perogol
04-01-2022, 11:40 AM
Players like yourself seriously is what caused the party keep dying instead of thinking of strategy all u guys do is ask to make it easier or simply leave the party.

Elite is suppose to be in a party, especially elite rahab. Not solo through. So the idea is to park the pools all in one place (left or right) and get the war in the party to time the shield when the whole party stays close to him.

up haha .

PatD
04-01-2022, 11:42 AM

Even then the curse goes too fast, very hard to sync with everyone, and the fact we need to do it 1k times for an aps is a bit too much imo

Tjsnake
04-01-2022, 11:48 AM
Why this is done only with warchests , what about piratechests and puzzleboxes why not them?

profmsb
04-01-2022, 11:59 AM
ty for so the improvement..atlong last...the idea of pet to be given an option wether to prioritise combat or pickup loot is definetely one of the best improvement...ty stsss

Fearrr
04-01-2022, 12:01 PM
Those are coming.

-ALS

Hmm just a few thoughts so far. I just did all 4 Elite Maps Random Runs it went well, was not sure what to expect tbh. Happy Polaris Damage is still solid. Pet wise I'm using Obsidayas as Base, Heroic Garlic HB, and Memphisto AA. Now regarding mob killing as a Warrior. I guess it was managble. And what I mean by that ya the Mobs can be killed...Sometimes I can get a good burst but most times it takes time, with a decent pt of all classes it's better ofc. It's not something I would quit my class about lol 🙄.

So I ask why is the state of Mob killing like this for Warrior atm? I'm sure you seen my suggestion about buffing Skull Axe in 81(Elite Content). If your playing Warrior Class I'm sure 95% of decently geared Wars have this Weapon. And I meant anywhere from 10-20% Damage Buff, Temporary until 81 Spirit and or Arc Weapons? Did the Team even consider and test anything like this? We just want to understand your thought process with this specific Subject, many have spoke about this topic. Thoughts? Comments?
And by no means is this me complaining I just want to understand that's all.*

@ Gadja Kacena Guild thx again for the the Elite Runs in Abyssal Ordeal and Sanctuary for AP.

Fearrr
04-01-2022, 12:14 PM
Hmm just a few thoughts so far. I just did all 4 Elite Maps Random Runs it went well, was not sure what to expect tbh. Happy Polaris Damage is still solid. Pet wise I'm using Obsidayas as Base, Heroic Garlic HB, and Memphisto AA. Now regarding mob killing as a Warrior. I guess it was managble. And what I mean by that ya the Mobs can be killed...Sometimes I can get a good burst but most times it takes time, with a decent pt of all classes it's better ofc. It's not something I would quit my class about lol 🙄.

So I ask why is the state of Mob killing like this for Warrior atm? I'm sure you seen my suggestion about buffing Skull Axe in 81(Elite Content). If your playing Warrior Class I'm sure 95% of decently geared Wars have this Weapon. And I meant anywhere from 10-20% Damage Buff, Temporary until 81 Spirit and or Arc Weapons? Did the Team even consider and test anything like this? We just want to understand your thought process with this specific Subject, many have spoke about this topic. Thoughts? Comments?

@ Gadja Kacena Guild thx again for the the Elite Runs in Abyssal Ordeal and Sanctuary for AP.

A thought that came up... Does Arcanite Sapphire as a Base Pet make a difference v.s mob killing as Warrior or does it still feel the same? @Any Warrior who is using and can answer that.*

Pine
04-01-2022, 12:58 PM
huge update so fun tysm.

capeo
04-01-2022, 01:15 PM
Are you still working on Polaris proc? The blue aura doesn't slow or debuff anyone. Also would be nice if the charge time was the sped up. Would help with mobs.

Immortal_Blood
04-01-2022, 01:19 PM
Pets now prefer to loot instead of attack and when on pc we can simply type /GH to exit map.

Appreciate it thanks

memphis
04-01-2022, 02:03 PM
Rogue is still too weak on single target damage

Player AL
04-01-2022, 02:14 PM

- Fake info about greater chance to proc on pisces, sometimes still require 5+ charged attacks to get proc (It is just same like before, don't lie here)
- What's point to decrease charge time, if animation of attacks lasts forever (time from u pressed attack until arrow start to fly), this is just broken like all bows. Doesn't make much sence that u can make 3-4 charged attacks during proc instead 2-3 which doesnt even hurt any new elite boss.

Rogues mythic weapons still trash like before... Only what you have done is manipulated prices of 2 useless weapons saying it's buffed when it isn't really buff lol.

WHEN ARCANES?!?!?!

Xyv.io
04-01-2022, 02:22 PM
Just make pisces proc on regular hits+charged hits smh

Iliezsjdd
04-01-2022, 02:24 PM
We need arcan weapons stop giving us stupid mythic ones with x99buff and debuff(please test them with more attention before release) about elite chests update (STUPID). Let them be hard to loot so the game is still fun, not lots of em and just common.

marsu4u
04-01-2022, 04:55 PM
Can we get the ability to copy & paste messages on PC?

Redjellydonut
04-01-2022, 05:11 PM
Mystic sand aura huh? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fearrr
04-02-2022, 06:20 AM

Wanted to come back to this. Nvm lol. I was under the impression yesterday when these maps first came out Jug Build would be needed cause I expected these Elite Maps would be really hard. So I got up this morning to do some Solo testing before work later, went back to my normal Skill Setup which does not use Jug. Mobs were a non factor. But I don't speak for lesser geared Tanks.

Waro22
04-02-2022, 06:22 AM

+1

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk

fidelth
04-02-2022, 07:04 AM
Mystic sand aura huh? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThey have said sand aura was lootable before and we all know how that went.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Pyroflame
04-02-2022, 01:49 PM
nice update for mythic, hopefully it will be neft when arcane weap release

Crystalwiz
04-02-2022, 03:57 PM
Are you planning on working on the mythic gun? It takes forever to proc and in elite maps you die while trying to proc with 2 charges that may sometimes proc.

will0
04-03-2022, 04:48 AM
Are you planning on working on the mythic gun? It takes forever to proc and in elite maps you die while trying to proc with 2 charges that may sometimes proc.

i wonder if they will fix mythic gun ever

Tekila
04-03-2022, 05:00 AM
Actually warriors are underperforming compaired to rogue and mage would be great to buff it. Also Fantoms drops are too low for the oils prices compaired to the oil duration maybe can they last longer or get less effect or buff fantom drop like make miniboss drop it to or just lower the price of vendors.

terapan
04-03-2022, 05:57 AM

Neptari, marianos and gun have same mechanism proc. They aresingle target proc mens need same target to executed second mechanism of proc to actived.

Anehazaz
04-03-2022, 11:07 AM
Those are coming.

-ALS
Seems absolutely pointless to add this considering they are still lootable. How is this moving AL forward?

Slamdk
04-03-2022, 11:19 AM

It was a long 3 years wait for this to come into the game, and i think it wasn’t something easy to do, but it works exactly as i imagined when i made the suggestion.
Really, thank you very much!

xbell
04-04-2022, 01:11 AM
Neptari, marianos and gun have same mechanism proc. They aresingle target proc mens need same target to executed second mechanism of proc to actived.Hyperos gun is little different.
To mark a target, gun needs a charged hit and then another charged hit to activate the proc while sword and bow just need normal hit to mark the enemy then charged hit to activate the proc.
Maybe they did it in purpose because staff is op.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

terapan
04-04-2022, 07:50 AM
Hyperos gun is little different.
To mark a target, gun needs a charged hit and then another charged hit to activate the proc while sword and bow just need normal hit to mark the enemy then charged hit to activate the proc.
Maybe they did it in purpose because staff is op.

Yes But 2 charge attack on same target to active the proc bro...

xbell
04-04-2022, 08:25 AM
Yes But 2 charge attack on same target to active the proc bro...But first charge doesn't have 100% chance it will mark the enemy. The bow and sword doesn't have 100% chance of marking an enemy too, but it can mark the enemy in first hit. One charged hit of gun is like 2-3 hits of sword and bow, so sword and bow have more chance of marking the enemy quickly.
They have same method to activate the proc which is one charged hit but doesn't have a same method to mark an enemy.

Gigannte
04-04-2022, 09:02 AM
Aquaris staff got Nerf too? because I noticed a lot of reduction in her Proc time!! Sad!!

terapan
04-05-2022, 02:17 AM
But first charge doesn't have 100% chance it will mark the enemy. The bow and sword doesn't have 100% chance of marking an enemy too, but it can mark the enemy in first hit. One charged hit of gun is like 2-3 hits of sword and bow, so sword and bow have more chance of marking the enemy quickly.
They have same method to activate the proc which is one charged hit but doesn't have a same method to mark an enemy.

Is that what i say, "they have same method to Mark enemy". But gun need charge attack.

TheMadElf
04-05-2022, 02:40 AM
Either elite will need to be nerf with all the pools or new gear will need to be available for everyone, new area still too op to even consider doing elite

Tekila
04-05-2022, 07:01 AM
It would be great if they turn Polaris into a cleave weapon with similar proc as Pisces with lower dmg bost but higher attack speed so we find a reason to really play Nepta and Pola together.

Tekila
04-05-2022, 09:08 AM
It would be great if they turn Polaris into a cleave weapon with similar proc as Pisces with lower dmg bost but higher attack speed so we find a reason to really play Nepta and Pola together.

Like having a buff that allows you to drawn on normal attack and increases your dmg for a x2.5 is fair enough.