PDA

View Full Version : Add possibility to pm or mail seller from cs

Alexback
04-01-2022, 08:15 PM
Hello is possible to add option for contact a seller directly from auction ?
Ty

Mehdikillerd
04-01-2022, 08:23 PM
TyOr hold copy option of the name in auction could be useful. Because i always find myself buying the item cheaper then the old price when i ask for it.

Envoyé de mon JKM-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Alexback
04-01-2022, 08:36 PM
Exactly *^_^*

Mcmikeguapo
04-01-2022, 10:08 PM
No

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Stephencobear
04-01-2022, 10:24 PM
No
I put things in ah so that I don’t have to talk to ppl
I didn’t list a question, just a #

Mcmikeguapo
04-01-2022, 10:33 PM
I was kidding abt saying “no” but Im totally agree, sometimes prices are overpriced af and better thing to deal with is pming and typing some igns is hard >.<

Dracaxx
04-01-2022, 10:42 PM
In my onion,this is like taking the job of auction house.If this is possible,then all of us will lowball not almost but everything listed in auc.(Me too ofc).Thats why u wanna pm,to get the item at cheaper price.
Also,u can just mail the seller or pm directly.If he doesnt have house nor offline nor only accepting message from friends,etc...then just buy the item or let it be.(Buy if u think gud,leave if u think bad.)

Oakmaiden
04-02-2022, 07:18 AM
No, you can wait til my item expires if I overpriced it.

Alexback
04-02-2022, 07:38 AM
Is not because the option is not directly in auction we dont pm or mail seller already all people do it all time but if is directly on auction it’s save people many time we dont have to enter auction whrite item check ign copy ign out cs go home make mail or open chat to whrite and repeat if we want contact other seller for same item some people dont have time to stay in town for sell item and are open for sell cheaper than the price they put in auction if u dont want people contact u STS can add option for dont recieve message from auction buyer is simple easy same like reject message from no friend / no guild / no pt il sur can make all players happy *^_^*
Sorry for my english i wish u understand me

Mehdikillerd
04-02-2022, 08:28 AM
In my onion,this is like taking the job of auction house.If this is possible,then all of us will lowball not almost but everything listed in auc.(Me too ofc).Thats why u wanna pm,to get the item at cheaper price.
Also,u can just mail the seller or pm directly.If he doesnt have house nor offline nor only accepting message from friends,etc...then just buy the item or let it be.(Buy if u think gud,leave if u think bad.)I mean lets be honest its not going to make any big difference in reality,like *oh no ! we can copy names now i guess i will not list my timber anymore*like its going to crash all arcane legends economie or make all items in auc go from 17000 to 0 by just adding a copy name button,rich people will buy anyway, the poor people will try to get a discount which also depends on the seller if he is rich or poor or busy

SO +1 To Make the Game Easier for us

chiiwawa
04-02-2022, 10:03 AM
Ty

I just sit in my house/ look at auction & send the seller a Letter from house mail. it costs a little to do with stamps but thats a good reason for sts to not put the option in auction. Not a big deal but its still some plat revenue.

chiiwawa
04-02-2022, 10:07 AM
I mean lets be honest its not going to make any big difference in reality,like *oh no ! we can copy names now i guess i will not list my timber anymore*like its going to crash all arcane legends economie or make all items in auc go from 17000 to 0 by just adding a copy name button,rich people will buy anyway, the poor people will try to get a discount which also depends on the seller if he is rich or poor or busy

SO +1 To Make the Game Easier for us

you are wrong about rich people just buying at auction price. A rich person is rich for a good reason. They always make it a point to buy at the best price they can get.

Alexback
04-02-2022, 10:20 AM
Lol stamps it’s already mini-event all month sts dont make money in sale it with plat and i dont say add option in cs to contact seller whitout stamps i have bulk is not a problem to spend 1 stamp for send message to seller i only want win time to do it
Less time i spend on game more time i have for real life dont forget it’s only a game and we only have one life <3

Mehdikillerd
04-02-2022, 11:08 AM
you are wrong about rich people just buying at auction price. A rich person is rich for a good reason. They always make it a point to buy at the best price they can get.Well its just depends on how you want to put it really,there are people who became rich from plats,gold loot farm, events, not everybody is a merchant or for certain periods atleast also you have to think if a rich guy has like 6billion already will he really be wasting his time for a 100k discount, in reality nah, unless he is very very minimalist, he can do other stuff to get more gold without touching the auction
Also depends on the mood no matter how rich or poor you are sometimes you just buy the item anyways

So adding a copy button will not make a big difference trust me.

Sharan AL
04-02-2022, 02:23 PM
Ty+1, Great idea!

People have option to reject pms if they want.

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
04-02-2022, 07:01 PM
Lol stamps it’s already mini-event all month sts dont make money in sale it with plat and i dont say add option in cs to contact seller whitout stamps i have bulk is not a problem to spend 1 stamp for send message to seller i only want win time to do it
Less time i spend on game more time i have for real life dont forget it’s only a game and we only have one life <3
well then it sounds like you dont really have time to play anymore so i wish you the best in real life. You will be missed. xd.

chiiwawa
04-02-2022, 07:03 PM
Well its just depends on how you want to put it really,there are people who became rich from plats,gold loot farm, events, not everybody is a merchant or for certain periods atleast also you have to think if a rich guy has like 6billion already will he really be wasting his time for a 100k discount, in reality nah, unless he is very very minimalist, he can do other stuff to get more gold without touching the auction
Also depends on the mood no matter how rich or poor you are sometimes you just buy the item anyways

So adding a copy button will not make a big difference trust me.

Donald Trump would pick up a quarter if he dropped on the sidewalk.

Bet...

Mehdikillerd
04-02-2022, 07:25 PM
Donald Trump would pick up a quarter if he dropped on the sidewalk.

Bet...I bet he collected the entire earth quarters thats why we are broke he fooled us,well anyways the devs knows better maybe they will think about it.

Aeot
04-02-2022, 07:53 PM
I would really dislike this. I don't know about the rest of you but the messages I get from auction are extreme lowballs and toxicity after refusing. Also I wouldn't trust a stranger enough to cancel out an item after it cost me 2m to put it in auc.

Stephencobear
04-02-2022, 08:33 PM
+1, Great idea!

People have option to reject pms if they want.

But I like pms, other than merchers

Don’t matter, I just realized if they implemented this idea
I will list with afk alts lmao

Neutrone
04-03-2022, 01:25 AM
But I like pms, other than merchers

Don’t matter, I just realized if they implemented this idea
I will list with afk alts lmaoLol I do this sometimes when I don't want any negotiations for an item.

Anyway -1. You can always send someone a house mail. If they don't have a house then that's too bad just buy the item or hope you pm them when they're online. You'd just be reinventing the wheel and thus bloating the game with an already available feature.