PDA

View Full Version : Wings and more

Aaroniero Arruruerie
07-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Forgive my noobish prowess. I had a couple of suggestions, I never got feedback.
Combination of paint and photoshop, I really wanted to see what wings would look like on a male vampire. It looked really good on the female cyber-goth outfit so when I made it with paint, it looked kinda nice. I was hoping to get some feedback on this, and it would get enough noise to reach the devs, since i doubt they read this stuff that often. So anyway, tell me what you think ^_^, OH!

I used my friend Bloodythirsty's avatar since I didn't feel like cutting out another.

Other stuff-
In-game mail: I wouldn't mind it since most people are busy, and aren't as online as they'd want.

Private Office: I apologize if I'm being elitist, but sometimes I host important meetings with officers and /o isn't doing it for me.

Training room: Actually that's still stretching it, but I'd like it if there were some way to make a pvp game private. The same way it's done on Star Legends.

I'm not a game designer so I don't know just how much of a toll it takes on STS but I'd appreciate some support here. haha

I took some of these ideas from previous posts, but I like them, and hopefully mods or devs take a look sometime :anonymous: