PDA

View Full Version : Remove PvP APs

GucciBang
04-02-2022, 02:15 AM
the only way to get this achievement is cheating, i see no reason to still give achievement points

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

asommers
04-03-2022, 11:19 AM
Reworking achievements is on our list of things to do.

-ALS

Castofspell
04-03-2022, 12:05 PM
-1 just remove pvp aps from CTF, people who earned their pvp kills rightfully in clash in tdm deserve the points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
04-03-2022, 01:32 PM
So in Tdm they can't do pvp with dummy?
Anyway, a very controversial topic, there are many people who did their pvp legitimately.
On the other hand, doing pvp in ctf is not as easy as they make it seem.
And maybe they complain a lot because they don't have those complete aps. It is much easier to ask that they be removed completely.
Anyway, i think they should fix the pvp maps in some way to force people to pvp legitimately, maybe with some barriers or restrictions.

Castofspell
04-03-2022, 01:33 PM
Anyway, a very controversial topic, there are many people who if they did their pvp legitimately.
And maybe they complain a lot because they don't have those complete aps. It is much easier to ask that they be removed completely.
Anyway, i think they should fix the pvp maps in some way to force people to pvp legitimately, maybe with some barriers or restrictions.

I agree, remove the ability to dummy farm or somehow limit it so that it has to be legitimately earned, and the title Warmonger along with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GucciBang
04-03-2022, 01:34 PM
Anyway, a very controversial topic, there are many people who did their pvp legitimately.
Anyway, i think they should fix the pvp maps in some way to force people to pvp legitimately, maybe with some barriers or restrictions.Im doing seasonal and pvp aps dont make sense since its not allowed dummy farming

GucciBang
04-03-2022, 01:39 PM
You can get banned farming kills (It's not me)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/578ef67c9110810912a656f57e57b5fc.jpg

Nocturnus
04-03-2022, 01:49 PM
You can get banned farming kills (It's not me)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/578ef67c9110810912a656f57e57b5fc.jpg

I'm aware of those dummy bans, that's why I say they should fix pvp, not delete everything related to it and turn them into ghost maps, ignoring the work of those who legitimately made pvp.

caabarader
04-10-2022, 09:07 AM
Reworking achievements is on our list of things to do.

-ALSCan we know about the pvp removal aps? Like, atm is start of season 2 and in july season 26 starts, and the aps is still there and pvp still not being played, making the only way to do 10k kills by dummy farm...

Perogol
04-10-2022, 09:42 AM
totally worth it 10k dummy kill banned only for 7 day haha

asommers
04-10-2022, 10:08 PM
If we were to do this, it would need to be at the start of next season. This season has already started and players would not like having APs removed if they spent time to acquire them.

-ALS

Nocturnus
04-11-2022, 12:11 AM
I think that, speaking of sessions, adding aps does not bother if they are in the first days of the event.
When they are at the last moment, that is, the last month or the last days, there is no time left to try to complete them.
Obviously in events it is totally different, it is a few days, any change can be dramatic.
On the other hand, prize changes tend to annoy, more than anything, we will all remember the change from gold to black badge.
As a lb aps runner, I wouldn't mind these types of changes in the first month of the session.
Just some random thoughts.
Thank you.

caabarader
04-11-2022, 03:07 AM
If we were to do this, it would need to be at the start of next season. This season has already started and players would not like having APs removed if they spent time to acquire them.

-ALSIt's ok, i also think that wouldn't be fair remove those aps at this season since it's started, but it is already guaranteed that pvp aps gonna be removed, at start of season 26?

asommers
04-11-2022, 09:34 AM
Only if you equate "if" to "already guaranteed".

-ALS