PDA

View Full Version : Kriegberg Boss Challenge!!

Chanyu96
07-10-2012, 06:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uemsRdn0TCk
^if you can kill him faster than this you can take my honor lol
But you must record a video to proof that you are better than me.
Feel free challenge, but no hack.
You can use any weapons and gems, even a elixir for it!
Kinda stupid for nothing, but it is self challenge to show how strong you are.
This challenge will be end before level 31 updates.
You can post link but no advertisement. Thank you :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uemsRdn0TCk&feature=plcp

SexyIsland
07-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Nicely done!!!

Floating
07-14-2012, 05:47 PM
I wish u didn fastsforward it :P For a duo you guys are leet :D i will sure try this out but atm i have no cam :<

Chanyu96
07-15-2012, 10:17 PM
I wish u didn fastsforward it :P For a duo you guys are leet :D i will sure try this out but atm i have no cam :<

Lol, if you look at the right side hand corner blinking, it isnt fastforward for last one

Matutd
07-15-2012, 10:40 PM
I know you blatantly just showed it on video, however I never managed to figure out what you were actually doing to kill him. Mind telling me the strategy to kill kriegberg without using 50 blood packs please? :)

Chanyu96
07-16-2012, 09:47 AM
I know you blatantly just showed it on video, however I never managed to figure out what you were actually doing to kill him. Mind telling me the strategy to kill kriegberg without using 50 blood packs please? :)

I was just heard some idea on my youtube channel, so i tried kriegberg for fast killing. And I used only total of 20blood packs with blazedhavoc, because he killed it lol. There is no specific strategy, because i tried alot with other people and i have no idea how it does happen to him and i. He said he gets 32kriegberg stone everyday so.. Maybe idk.. Lol pve pro?

ancestor
07-28-2012, 02:14 AM
It's easy to kill him with only using 3 blood packs or less! Just keep him out of smoke.

heabekr
09-13-2015, 03:48 AM
Hard kill this boss?haha