PDA

View Full Version : :Oh hell naw boi 8 plats? Jerita: yes, and? GIGACHAD

Corviss the Lich
04-02-2022, 09:22 AM
Can you guys make Jerita sell her jewel elixirs for 2 or 3 platinums and trade friendly? She comes around once a month I think it's a fair deal and DM received a big bonk, people will never run DM except seasonals, this will affect jewel lix prices and the quantity will become way less than ever before. Some non-jewel farmers may think: waaah they maNiPulaTiNG jewel pricezs. ok, time to make a thread. Brother, only 1 guy sells jewel lix in a week what do you expect.

Or make elite zodias maps mini bosses drop jewel elixirs

Int mind
04-02-2022, 10:25 AM
+1

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
04-10-2022, 08:55 PM
+1 2 plat or 25k for mind fury and finesse - 5k for the trash ones (no option to buy with plat.)

as it is now. 8 plat each, huge scams. take no notice of that scammer.

Corviss the Lich
04-11-2022, 08:54 PM
Bump, I hope boss Asommers notice this :couple_inlove:

marzeg
04-15-2022, 02:24 PM
+1 It would be nice if we could purchase these for gold at a fair price as opposed to 8 plats.

We can already purchase all of the other basic elixirs for gold now. Not to mention as they're adding new jewel tiers, jewel gathering/farming is going to be a little hectic especially considering that jewels play a major part of the endgame.

I also hope they revisit water & nature gems sometime in the future, I feel those don't scale effectively against just using a fury/int gem.