PDA

View Full Version : 1v1??

Itisi
07-10-2012, 08:55 PM
So, I'm getting kind of tired of people ganging and thinking that they are "pro" after a few gang kills xD. I want to see a good clean, 1v1 PvP come out soon, and i want to have a tournament. :P Is anyone with me? Yes I like capture the flag, yes I love capture the flag, yes I love deathmatch. But it does get annoying when you come across the person saying "I'm so great at PvP! I have most kills!" Etc etc. I wanna see hardcore one on one to the death! >:) *evil laugh*

Paar
07-10-2012, 09:00 PM
The point of this thread was? People will brag about there glory. You just got to prove them wrong by being better so you can Brag to them.

Zelthox
07-10-2012, 09:02 PM
I see you like capture the flag...

Itisi
07-10-2012, 09:12 PM
The point of this thread was? People will brag about there glory. You just got to prove them wrong by being better so you can Brag to them.

The point of this thread was to see who else wants a 1v1. :)

Kaytar
07-10-2012, 09:30 PM
The point of this thread was? People will brag about there glory. You just got to prove them wrong by being better so you can Brag to them.their*

Paar
07-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Troll^^

XchilangopwnX
07-10-2012, 10:39 PM
I have always wanted a 1v1 pvp arena and for the same reason you do, Paar. See who is truly the "best" when it comes down to 1v1!

+1

Lordraven
07-11-2012, 12:42 AM
Itisi im with u on this one. id like that. not to brag but to see how u can improve ur own build.

sun light
07-11-2012, 01:12 PM
exactly itisi.
no stealing kills lol
no gang!
pure killing ;)
sometimes we have done it.
host DM with a friend and rejoin several times and at the end ull be 1vs1 with him.
altho.. in ctf its a big map and u can get lucky and hit 1vs1

HunterSLAYER
07-11-2012, 01:20 PM
So, I'm getting kind of tired of people ganging and thinking that they are "pro" after a few gang kills xD. I want to see a good clean, 1v1 PvP come out soon, and i want to have a tournament. :P Is anyone with me? Yes I like capture the flag, yes I love capture the flag, yes I love deathmatch. But it does get annoying when you come across the person saying "I'm so great at PvP! I have most kills!" Etc etc. I wanna see hardcore one on one to the death! >:) *evil laugh*

A man-to-man, bro-to-bro fight always decides the true champion.
So I must agree 1v1 arenas are needed to show your Nemesis who's an extreme vampire SLAYER! XD

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

wvhills
07-11-2012, 01:45 PM
not me. it's a TEAM game! if you want the sissy "ready?", "ready", "call ur target", "go itsi", "ok, go wvhills", "gf", "gf", etc. Then go to PL. Call me a teamer but if I see someone in a fight I will jump in and help. Whether or not I get the kill, I hope to save my TEAMMATE a death. I hope you all continue to do the same for me.

XchilangopwnX
07-11-2012, 02:00 PM
not me. it's a TEAM game! if you want the sissy "ready?", "ready", "call ur target", "go itsi", "ok, go wvhills", "gf", "gf", etc. Then go to PL. Call me a teamer but if I see someone in a fight I will jump in and help. Whether or not I get the kill, I hope to save my TEAMMATE a death. I hope you all continue to do the same for me.

I don't want that "go." What I want is an arena where it will be only 1v1. Similar to PL's 1v1 arena. The thing I'd love to promote once it is introduced to DL, if at all, is to keep the understanding of FREE FOR ALL.

So 1v1 nonstop dueling. No saying "go" or any of that. That would ruin the point. I want an arena where you can prove how beast you are at 1v1 and a separate leaderboard should be used to list the top killers. Questions about my opinion of what this should be like? PM me and we can discuss it privately.

Itisi
07-11-2012, 02:00 PM

o.o you don't understand, I'd like to have a 1v1 option. :) if I see a teammate close to death I'll surely jump to their aide. I'd just like to see a 1v1 option so we could deal with gloaters who are only good in gangs, but 1v1 would also be fun, don't you think? To really see whos at the top.

Itisi
07-11-2012, 02:01 PM
I don't want that "go." What I want is an arena where it will be only 1v1. Similar to PL's 1v1 arena. The thing I'd love to promote once it is introduced to DL, if at all, is to keep the understanding of FREE FOR ALL.

So 1v1 nonstop dueling. No saying "go" or any of that. That would ruin the point. I want an arena where you can prove how beast you are at 1v1 and a separate leaderboard should be used to list the top killers. Questions about my opinion of what this should be like? PM me and we can discuss it privately.

^exactly my point.

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Yeah,sadly there have not been any player made rules in CTF.Obviously there are none in Death Match because there's king of the ring.In CTF there really is no 1v1.Unless you get a bunch of friends with you and get a game full and do you're rules,i'm not sure we may see 1v1's.

wvhills
07-11-2012, 02:07 PM
it already takes too long to find a ctf or dm game. Adding anymore options like 1 v. 1 would just make wait times that much longer.

StompArtist
07-11-2012, 02:15 PM
1v1 is impractical in DL, imo. You'd have to either increase the health or decrease dmg else it's just 10seconds fights with same person over and over... Boring.

heypeo
07-11-2012, 06:18 PM
This needs to happen becouse if you want to settle a score with someone they go to pvp (that's how it always is) but not so much in this game they just scream and curse until they get banned. I think it might actually solve the ban problem (not that it was major) becouse sometimes words don't solve problems action will ;)

Walkhardd
07-11-2012, 06:42 PM
I don't really play dl, but the more pvp options the better. IMO.

(My opinion matters because I was the first ever kills leader in ctf . XD)

GreedyTop
07-11-2012, 07:46 PM
So True... I would love to see a DM "Type" Arena that is for 1 on 1 and people can join as spectators to watch... How cool would that be!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady_Pebbles
07-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Sounds fun! Perfect for DL cuz we have a PvP system that already lets us know when to go so we don't have to wait on the other person. As soon as those doors open, its on like donkey kong baby! ;)

sun light
07-13-2012, 05:59 AM
So True... I would love to see a DM "Type" Arena that is for 1 on 1 and people can join as spectators to watch... How cool would that be!!!!!!!!!!!!
with bets haha the winner take all lol
hahaha
great idea ;)

GreedyTop
07-13-2012, 11:23 AM
with bets haha the winner take all lol
hahaha
great idea ;)

Lmao... "I will take your soul!" :eek:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

sun light
07-14-2012, 01:44 PM
u can run.. but u cant hide haha

sirtibby
07-15-2012, 08:06 AM
Itty what you want is Thunderdome.

"Two men enter, one man leaves."

I have been saying for months I would love a duel option. Sometimes you just gotta settle something mano a mano.

Floating
07-15-2012, 09:49 AM
It would be very nice to have a 1v1 map area like in pl they made oasis 1v1 map. But they should add doors and after each kill to restore hp and spells and wait 5 seconds before next killing starts. I like ur idea a lot itisi. Maybe to make it more interesting at the 1v1 map our spells deal 20% less dmg to see who really "owns" the sport

Qingsanale1st
07-16-2012, 02:44 AM
Duh of course! Sometimes we might get to see in the current pvp system where just 2 or even 1 person Pwn multiple members of the other team, even if rarer on ctf which shows more beast than 1 vs 1. 1 vs 1 just means usually just similar level ppl would play.

...I would probably only use that for builds testing (R & D :D)

Unquenchable
07-20-2012, 06:15 AM
I agree 1v1 would be awesome spectators would be cool to maybe also an option to have private arenas xD

Qingsanale1st
07-20-2012, 06:49 AM

I agree 1v1 would be awesome spectators would be cool to maybe also an option to have private arenas xD

Look back to my say, 1 vs 5 is even more beast.
1 vs 1 eh?
Nah, just go there only for builds experiments.