PDA

View Full Version : its just so funny.

sceiayhy
07-11-2012, 02:48 AM
Brad is back in 35 pvp..... and my favorite part is he comes to me very quickly asks for peace. I tell him no. I dont like it when people treat me like crap then deny it then more lies. Then cry. So he hides in the backround. Then waits till he can team. My favorite part is he then boots me. Hahaha i write lol alot. But this charactercracks me up. Can always getme to actaully laugh out loud with his fail personality. I mean know offense to,him. But im waiting for the day he mans up and stops crying to a cry and actaullyfights me to prove im better... and maybe then he will stop crying(;
Post script the person who gets the last comment in before the lock will get a free pvp lvl 35 set. Ill do my best to work around classes(; last person before lock must only private message me(;
Cant wait to see my comrades in the pvp grounds(;
Sincerly
Pinkxangel
Tootthless,
Sceiayhyy,
Princesssceia
Haunteddd
Azanoatave
Sceibear
Demonscei
Minionscei
Sceisangel
Snowsstorm
A few more on the way
Also ask about my new "job" guild. Simply join the guild for your pvp battle need. Dont like the guild then quit. By joining toothless is at youre disposal. Rules will be described in either a forum post or upon joining.
Happy pvping

Piosidon
07-11-2012, 03:26 AM
:cool:

fuzzylazer
07-11-2012, 04:13 AM
:confused:

Edit: We cannot be the last to post before this thread is locked. It has to be either a developer or a moderator.

Advicatus
07-11-2012, 04:40 AM
This thread really makes Brad look silly, immature, and childish doesn't it?

ThePvpTwink
07-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Lol

HunterSLAYER
07-11-2012, 01:35 PM
O.O

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Mothwing
07-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Post #4 better be sarcasm...

Anyway, technically, it's your fault. He asked for a truce, you denied. In my eyes, that's immature, when another player is asking to play fair and have fun in a game, and you reject. Not only that, but you expect to be treated well after. People change, he offered friendship, and you turned him down. It's his way of saying sorry.

Side note: This is exactly why I don't twink.

Wthlite
07-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Hey scei, you are a friend and *cough brad isnt the greatest person out there, but things like this shouldnt be posted, keep them in game or to yourself, thanks.

TEOKILLO
07-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Noob question, who's Brad?

plmafiaboss
07-12-2012, 12:48 AM
Hey scei. Your thread is bs, and youre a hipocrite. Brad, as my friend, ik he isnt that amazing but neither are you okay? Thats why this is bs. Youre a hipocrite for helping trialandteror rush me when i had no problem with you at all, treating ME like crap and hiding in the background waiting to team. And im waiting for YOU to man up and 1v1 :) ur full of **** and not accepting peace as stated above was immature of you.

Love,
Truererurns

HunterSLAYER
07-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Hey scei. Your thread is bs, and youre a hipocrite. Brad, as my friend, ik he isnt that amazing but neither are you okay? Thats why this is bs. Youre a hipocrite for helping trialandteror rush me when i had no problem with you at all, treating ME like crap and hiding in the background waiting to team. And im waiting for YOU to man up and 1v1 :) ur full of **** and not accepting peace as stated above was immature of you.

Love,
Truererurns

No comment.

plmafiaboss
07-12-2012, 02:00 AM
No comment.

But u did comment >:3

Enforcer
07-12-2012, 02:14 AM

Love,
Truererurns
Funny coming from a haxor

sceiayhy
07-12-2012, 02:19 AM

Love,
Truererurns
Wellyou have no room to talk.... seeing you told me to,1v1 you. So i agreed... then you booted me becajse u cant beat tooth and you know,it. Your boot comment was wuss...... and all,i said was go..... so i will rush you and team you. But in all fairness im only doing to you what you did to me. Soi see nothing wrong with it.
As for the comment before lock.... make it the last comment before the poster who locks it. Asfor the poster who said he asked for forgiveness... i dont mean to be rude buttis would be the 4th time brad has done something like this to me. So i dont feel bad....
And wthlte... all i can say is <3
Lol

sceiayhy
07-12-2012, 02:20 AM
Noob question, who's Brad?

Hes just a person that pvps lol bradwilliams. Dont trust anything he says. My only word of advice

HunterSLAYER
07-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Hes just a person that pvps lol bradwilliams. Dont trust anything he says. My only word of advice

Why? Lol.

TEOKILLO
07-12-2012, 02:51 AM
Oh I've seen him around

Feel like a noob right now lol

Zeus
07-12-2012, 03:01 AM
High school drama migrates from Facebook and hits the forums.

plmafiaboss
07-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Funny coming from a haxor
lol i hope ur joking XD

StompArtist
07-12-2012, 09:46 AM
High school drama migrates from Facebook and hits the forums.

You just insulted Facebook. :D

Elyseon
07-12-2012, 09:47 AM
35 pvp makes me wanna kill myself

plmafiaboss
07-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Lmao at scei. I challenged u and ur friend cuz u were teaming so ur friend said hed go first. Then we were fine 1v1ing until u showed up im our private match and started rushing lmao which is why i booted. Then after i got done with him you have yet to accept my challenge. If i suck so bad 1v1 me to 10. :) u completely avoided my challenge after i finished with ur friend. Every time i challenge u u just talk more **** and leave the game. You sir, are a true punk :3

StompArtist
07-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Punks not Dead! Eat the Rich!

FluffNStuff
07-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Is Brad on the forums? These things are only fun when both parties get in on it. Also, I really like How to Train your Dragon, so please stop "dragon" toothless's name through the dirt.

Dynastu
07-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Is Brad on the forums? These things are only fun when both parties get in on it. Also, I really like How to Train your Dragon, so please stop "dragon" toothless's name through the dirt.

Ugh. The book was great. Dreamworks completely changed it in the movie lol.

Also, mafia, I have nothing against you personally, but you're the person who refuses to 1v1 Shelby to ten...

Swimmingstar
07-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Post #4 better be sarcasm...

Anyway, technically, it's your fault. He asked for a truce, you denied. In my eyes, that's immature, when another player is asking to play fair and have fun in a game, and you reject. Not only that, but you expect to be treated well after. People change, he offered friendship, and you turned him down. It's his way of saying sorry.

Side note: This is exactly why I don't twink.
You did before, and don't you still have that 56 bird? :D

Swimmingstar
07-12-2012, 11:00 AM
This thread really makes Brad look silly, immature, and childish doesn't it?

If this isn't sarcasm, more like the other way around.

XghostzX
07-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Ouch Scea, this is a new low :/

Elegants
07-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Meeep

plmafiaboss
07-12-2012, 11:26 AM

Also, mafia, I have nothing against you personally, but you're the person who refuses to 1v1 Shelby to ten...when djd she challenge me <.< ill fight her

FluffNStuff
07-12-2012, 11:27 AM

Also, mafia, I have nothing against you personally, but you're the person who refuses to 1v1 Shelby to ten...

There was a book??? I really need to check it out. Mrs. N. Stuff is a HUGE cat fan, and the fact that toothless was essentially modeled after cat movements is one of the reasons she loves the movie so. Was not actually aware there was a plot.

Dynastu
07-12-2012, 12:18 PM
There was a book??? I really need to check it out. Mrs. N. Stuff is a HUGE cat fan, and the fact that toothless was essentially modeled after cat movements is one of the reasons she loves the movie so. Was not actually aware there was a plot.

Yes, in fact, there's about 5 books in the series. It's definitely a children's book series, but it's still good. Toothless is not at ALL the same in the book lmao, if you read it, you'll see what I mean. (but I like Toothless a lot more in the book :D)

HunterSLAYER
07-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Yes, in fact, there's about 5 books in the series. It's definitely a children's book series, but it's still good. Toothless is not at ALL the same in the book lmao, if you read it, you'll see what I mean. (but I like Toothless a lot more in the book :D)

From pvp drama to a children's book T_T

Sryyoulose
07-12-2012, 12:29 PM

He shall die!

INB4LOCK!

Mothwing
07-12-2012, 12:55 PM
You did before, and don't you still have that 56 bird? :D

Yes and it was the worst experience of my life. And he's retired.

FluffNStuff
07-12-2012, 12:59 PM
From pvp drama to a children's book T_T

I figure children's books will increase the maturity level of the thread.

So new topic, Favorite Dr. Seuss Book

Mine is the Butter Battle Book.

StompArtist
07-12-2012, 01:00 PM
I figure children's books will increase the maturity level of the thread.

So new topic, Favorite Dr. Seuss Book

Mine is the Butter Battle Book.

My mum says Dr. Seuss sucks!

FluffNStuff
07-12-2012, 01:03 PM
My mum says Dr. Seuss sucks!

Well I totally owned your mom with my level 35 bird till she got her whole quilting team to rush me!!!

Zaonabiuibil
07-12-2012, 01:45 PM
mhmmmmm.... INB4LOCK

StompArtist
07-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Well I totally owned your mom with my level 35 bird till she got her whole quilting team to rush me!!!

She told me that you didn't say "go" that's why she had to call for backup!

FluffNStuff
07-12-2012, 01:50 PM
She told me that you didn't say "go" that's why she had to call for backup!

Screenshot or it never happened! And even if it did ... uh ... LAG, yeah, that's it, LAG!!!

StompArtist
07-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Screenshot or it never happened! And even if it did ... uh ... LAG, yeah, that's it, LAG!!!

I will post the screen shots after she buys me Photoshop. You just wait.

Matutd
07-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Seems to me like lvl 35 Pvp is very... Eventful :p

plmafiaboss
07-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Seems to me like lvl 35 Pvp is very... Eventful :p
Thats whu i love it lol

Matutd
07-12-2012, 02:10 PM
I was gonna get into it but I can't afford a set haha

HunterSLAYER
07-12-2012, 02:40 PM
I was gonna get into it but I can't afford a set haha

Lol tried using greens to pvp and the end result.... Wasn't very nice hehe

Matutd
07-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Hehe, by being the last post I could do it. It's unlikely I'll win tho haha

plmafiaboss
07-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Hehe, by being the last post I could do it. It's unlikely I'll win tho hahalol

Zaonabiuibil
07-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Hmmm. So why bother twinking if all it seems is: 80% bicker, 15% kill farm rushing newbies who don't know better, and 5% what you call "legit PvP" (though rushing is legit, you people just make weird rules :p)

Kixxler
07-12-2012, 05:45 PM
I'll put this in a nice way: Nobody cares about your issues Mrs. Sceiyahy.

:-D
07-12-2012, 05:58 PM

Love,
Truererurns

Im waiting for you to man up and fight me!:)

:-D
07-12-2012, 05:59 PM
when djd she challenge me <.< ill fight her

I challenge you too a fight too 10:)

Phoenixking
07-12-2012, 06:18 PM
No, most 12-18 year olds did

plmafiaboss
07-12-2012, 07:41 PM
I challenge you too a fight too 10:)
Ok lol

Delphina
07-12-2012, 09:22 PM
I'm closing this thread for flaming and non-constructive posts.