PDA

View Full Version : Quick Prediction

WarTornBird
07-11-2012, 05:46 AM
Now, ive never been good with this whole prediction thing.,. but i had a break through last night!
I recently hit 65 on my bear and got 7 rage. Now with this Humania update we all know skills go to 7 at 65. blah blah blah
i was messing in pvp trying it out when i realized, that 7 rage made a world of difference, when i 3 shot a war-bird, that says something.
NOW
This is where the predictions come in...
I feel like when people realize how powerful that 7 skill rank is. I think 65 pvp will take off. That and maybe the crafted sets will get more expensive.
I recently bought 2 of them the wand set for 350k and the str set for 400k. I feel like i cant do anything but win at the moment cause how could they get any lower.
Knowing my luck they will. But if i'm right with this prediction, i wont be in the hole.

I guess their is some kind of support along with this prediction. If you look at 55 pvping the sets tend to fluctuate between 400k roughly to about 700k which is what custom is i think. Maybe with the new 7 skill rank 65 pvp will be like 55. Who knows i wasn't around when 56 was peak. but at 65 bears with like 80 dodge and 250 armor. That's a bit crazy.

Zeus
07-11-2012, 06:37 AM
65-66 = angel sets. People would rather use angel than thr crafted stuff.

Iaceden
07-11-2012, 06:58 AM

Have to be 66 to use angel sets.

WarTornBird
07-11-2012, 07:08 AM
I said 65 pvp not 66 Apollo. And with the 7 buffs I can beat kids in angel.

Zeus
07-11-2012, 08:59 AM
I said 65 pvp not 66 Apollo. And with the 7 buffs I can beat kids in angel.

I realize that, but the same thing happened with L55 twinking, it went 56. Twinking generally always tends to go one level up if the next campaign gear is better.

One item I'd invest in though is the crafted sanguine longbow.

Also, orlok can't touch an angel set, especially when both users have L7 buffs.

FluffNStuff
07-11-2012, 09:17 AM

Angel sets might fall out eventually, since new ones will not be coming into the game. Basically if you don't have one now, you won't have one later. The question is how good will the humanian 66 sets be.

Elyseon
07-11-2012, 09:30 AM
Yeh nubs always use scaled gear to skilllessly beat lower levels

Zeus
07-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Angel sets might fall out eventually, since new ones will not be coming into the game. Basically if you don't have one now, you won't have one later. The question is how good will the humanian 66 sets be.

But those people usually find another level to PvP at. Either way, my point was, he should sell them off because they won't rise a lot, except the sanguine longbow, which is essential in killing elves.

Whirlzap
07-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Why is the longbow so important?

Lotta damage?

Paar
07-11-2012, 09:49 AM
My prediction is 65 Crafted Sets, will stay at the price they currently are. Reason: Angel Sets. Although 65 and 66 PvP are different they will always be in a game together no matter what. This is exactly what happened with 55-56 (Forti and Custom vs. Glyph), 60-61( Glyph vs. Fang), and currently happening with 65-66. It's always going to be that way with PvP, That one extra level will always have the upperhand, but who knows, maybe WTB is right. :P Great thought to bring up Birdy. :D

Zeus
07-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Why is the longbow so important?

Lotta damage?

Blinding shot.

NotYoCookiez
07-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Crafted set will rise becaause new players than don't have angel are constantly leveling up and they will need to use something. Probably not to the price it was during they cap before but it will rise.

And crafted set would own if you join a level 60 game. That way no angels can join.

Energizeric
07-11-2012, 12:09 PM
I can't speak for INT & DEX gear, but for STR gear the L60 Strongman's Mace Set is better than L65 Crafted Orlok in a lot of ways. Yes the Crafted Orlok Set has slightly more armor and dodge, but the Mace hits way harder than the Orlok Sword. And as far as L66 Humanian, yes it is better than Angel, and with the set bonus which is coming soon, it will be significantly better. The Angel STR set has slightly more armor, but the Humanian Scimitar hits way harder.

Actually, I don't have an Angel set and my info is just from browsing other people's stats who do. I need one more piece to finish my L66 Humanian set, so perhaps when I do someone else with a bear can help me compare the stats. But I'm pretty sure the Humanian set is better.

Chopper
07-11-2012, 12:35 PM
good insight here. I have a Crafted Sanguine Longbow set sitting around that i was going to just dump, but now I'm thinking maybe i'll hold onto it for a while he he he

Zeus
07-11-2012, 12:47 PM
The can't speak for INT & DEX gear, but for STR gear the L60 Strongman's Mace Set is better than L65 Crafted Orlok in a lot of ways. Yes the Crafted Orlok Set has slightly more armor and dodge, but the Mace hits way harder than the Orlok Sword. And as far as L66 Humanian, yes it is better than Angel, and with the set bonus which is coming soon, it will be significantly better. The Angel STR set has slightly more armor, but the Humanian Scimitar hits way harder.

Actually, I don't have an Angel set and my info is just from browsing other people's stats who do. I need one more piece to finish my L66 Humanian set, so perhaps when I do someone else with a bear can help me compare the stats. But I'm pretty sure the Humanian set is better.

Energizer, something which is crucial to understand in order to maximize efficiency in this game is that skill damage>weapon damage.

Jugernugetx
07-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Bears used to suck? whoa.... i must have the wrong build :/

Energizeric
07-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Energizer, something which is crucial to understand in order to maximize efficiency in this game is that skill damage>weapon damage.

I realize that. My understanding is that for a bear skill damage is calculated based on STR stats and weapon damage . Is that wrong?

In the case of Strongman's set compared to Crafted Orlok set, I think you are talking a difference of 12 STR points for the whole set. I don't think that makes a world of difference as far as skill damage goes. I haven't compared the two, but I would think the skill damage would be higher on the Strongman's.

Does anyone have both sets and can compare with screenshots?

FluffNStuff
07-11-2012, 01:21 PM
I realize that. My understanding is that for a bear skill damage is calculated based on STR stats and weapon damage . Is that wrong?

In the case of Strongman's set compared to Crafted Orlok set, I think you are talking a difference of 12 STR points for the whole set. I don't think that makes a world of difference as far as skill damage goes. I haven't compared the two, but I would think the skill damage would be higher on the Strongman's.

Does anyone have both sets and can compare with screenshots?

Skill damage = (damage for weapon type) scaled to level + bonus damage from strength + base damage (stat damage which is from dex,strength and int, but mostly dex) + damage modifiers. The damage modifiers is where sets gets important, as those damage points are put directly onto the skills. Damage modifiers also can be 'hidden' on weapons. For example, for the Orlok's crafted sword (Before set), you will notice a +11 damage on the plate. That +11 damage is also on the sword, and is added directly into skill equation.