PDA

View Full Version : Tragic people

Floating
07-11-2012, 08:02 AM
So the pvp drama arrived at DL too after PL... I was pvping today and after a normal game I saw I made 50 kills and as i remembered i didn die over 4-5 times so i said WOW 50 kills. A guy named E***** and his friend H******* or something got angry about me saying that so they started raging on me with childish attitude like "let's 1v1, scared huh" and "freaky fire users"
So i joined another game and after killin 6-7 persons in a search of a heart I bump on Envieus who kills me. Then this guy started saying: "I am better than you. I win you lose. Face it. GG" and other trollish childish stuff. The same thing whould have happened if his friend could kill me at least once... Anyways after the second game ended we went at the town and this guy went crazy . I heard he is a child and he always acts like that but some things must be known and dealt with before others get teh same attitude seeing him.

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/c46b59f3.jpg
http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/db97cd7c.jpg

HunterSLAYER
07-11-2012, 08:10 AM
So pvp drama arrived at DL too after PL... I was pvping today and after a normal game I saw that I killed 50 people.

As i clearly remembered i didn't die over 4-5 times so i said WOW I got 50 kills!

A guy named E______ and his friend H____________ or something got angry about me saying that so they started raging on me with a childish attitude like "let's 1v1, scared huh" and "freaky fire users".

So i joined another game and after killin 6-7 persons in a search of a heart I bump on E______ who killed me.Then this guy started saying: "I am better than you. I won you lost.

Face it. GG" and other trollish childish stuff. The same thing would have happened if his friend could kill me at least once...

Anyways after the second game ended we went at the town and this guy went bat crazy . I heard he is a child and he always acts like that but some things must be known and dealt with before others follow his spoilsport attitude seeing him.

Kindly mask the names in your screenshots and remove the listed names in your thread as this might lead to a flame war if "they" happen to visit the forums and saw your thread.

With regards to drama, if they acted/you feel that they actually acted inappropriately, pls contact support@spacetimestudios.com and i'm sure that they would help you resolve your problems.

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Floating
07-11-2012, 08:36 AM
I contacted the support already dont worry hunter. I will also delete the names

StompArtist
07-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Oh please no... DL was so civil and enjoyable.

Paar
07-11-2012, 09:40 AM
Remember, the Mute button is your friend. ;)

XchilangopwnX
07-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Just ignore players like these. No point in even dealing with them. You should be the mature one and "walk away."

Report and ignore.

wvhills
07-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Envieus was doing that in a game I was in too. He killed kharmel and started talking trash. Kharmel said he was testing builds and envieus and his crony started this "u mad bro" stuff. Imo, he's either not old enough for DL or just really immature. The best thing to do, imo, is to sneak and kill them and start talking trash right back to him (stoop to their level). :)

HunterSLAYER
07-11-2012, 11:35 AM
E_____ was doing that in a game I was in too. He killed k______ and started talking trash. K______ said he was testing builds and e_____ and his crony started this "u mad bro" stuff. Imo, he's either not old enough for DL or just really immature. The best thing to do, imo, is to sneak and kill them and start talking trash right back to him (stoop to their level). :)

Remove the names.
To prevent flame wars.
Contact support@spacetimestudios.com instead.

Floating
07-11-2012, 11:58 AM
HunteR dont expect people like them to know how to use forums...

GreedyTop
07-11-2012, 12:08 PM
I'm not a trash talker by any means and kinda get a weird feeling when I overhear this kind of behavior. Sorry you had to go through that Floating. If someone, which they have, talks trash I usually say let's dm 1 on 1 and settle it... lol... oh and bring some friends so they can watch ;-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Floating
07-11-2012, 12:43 PM
I'm not a trash talker by any means and kinda get a weird feeling when I overhear this kind of behavior. Sorry you had to go through that Floating. If someone, which they have, talks trash I usually say let's dm 1 on 1 and settle it... lol... oh and bring some friends so they can watch ;-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

It would be easy to kill him. I told him to go make a game and he was sitting still on the town calling me a chicken... Idk if he just did not know how to make a game... Also fire aura builds can be easily countered on 1v1 but in teams they are very good. I beleive being good in a team is more important than being good at 1v1 and I would not waste my plat to beat a low IQ player...

kharmel
07-11-2012, 01:04 PM
no comment about this..after my tragic fire aura test build with them ,i respec to old build..hehe..as much as i wanted to test more the fire aura,but im not risking it again...:-) ..and then we meet again with few ctf matches..i dont want to talk what happened to these matches..but one thing for sure,they taste my old build,and the best part,our team always win...
* lesson of the day- fight back with your comfy build and let them know.
-dont respec and join ctf match wherein there are risks like that.
-accept and be down to earth to them.so no more trashtalking.

Cahaun
07-11-2012, 01:14 PM
E________ probably didn't even reach the Apple rating for DL :/

HunterSLAYER
07-11-2012, 01:16 PM
E________ probably didn't even reach the Apple rating for DL :/

DL is for Ages 18 and above which basically means its a game not to be played by minors(in my country below 18=minor means no alcohol,etc.)

However,from time to time kids end up in DL :/

Floating
07-11-2012, 02:15 PM
End up in dl and start crying in pvp... In mycountry i could drink since 14 hunter

GreedyTop
07-11-2012, 07:50 PM
It would be easy to kill him. I told him to go make a game and he was sitting still on the town calling me a chicken... Idk if he just did not know how to make a game... Also fire aura builds can be easily countered on 1v1 but in teams they are very good. I beleive being good in a team is more important than being good at 1v1 and I would not waste my plat to beat a low IQ player...

HAHAHAHAHA Totally agreed! I would have liked to watch him get his azz handed to him and him making all his excuses... "Oh man this isnt my regular build" " I snap I forgot to equip my gems" "Oh man the phone rang" "The dog ate my cock"

Walkhardd
07-11-2012, 07:58 PM
E_____ was doing that in a game I was in too. He killed k______ and started talking trash. K______ said he was testing builds and e_____ and his crony started this "u mad bro" stuff. Imo, he's either not old enough for DL or just really immature. The best thing to do, imo, is to sneak and kill them and start talking trash right back to him (stoop to their level). :)

Remove the names.
To prevent flame wars.

Please, for the love of ( insert w/e deity you want), stop trying to forum police. We have mods for that...

Xaphan Fox
07-11-2012, 09:49 PM
If Xbox live has taught me anything, it is this:

The most well intentioned, mild mannered, polite people IRL, will be raging ******bags online when things are anonymous.
It is human. It is why this planet could use a good enema. Just mute and move on. They are beneath you and any attempts you make to be civil.
Just feel good that you don't act like that and that your momma raised you properly...

Woof...

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Well this is a perfect example of a childish act and spam.

Qingsanale1st
07-12-2012, 07:20 AM
Achievement Unlocked: Childish Banter 15G
Achievement Unlocked: Rioters of Carvina 50G
Achievement Unlocked: Found Babyness thread 9001G

Anyways let's stop this guyz. There's way more options for things than just arguing with em.
Thx. And enjoy the summer breeze

wvhills
07-12-2012, 07:34 AM
If there was a rioters (or ragers) of carvina title I'd do everything I could to unlock it. :D

Qingsanale1st
07-12-2012, 10:01 AM
....lol

sun light
07-12-2012, 11:51 AM
lol haha i remember that game lol
u die a bit more than 5 times. but that was a clean kills.
im sick of those ppl that cant handle with the idea that some ppl is better than them.
and it remember they said u stole kills. well...everyone does that! what they acpect from u? show them the way to the health pack and then fight? lol haha

Floating
07-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Sun envie was waiting next to a bloodpack and when i got swarmed by aleex he hit me and killed me. Then i killed him 10 times and he did not stop saying: End of the story i killed u. Thats kinda annoying. I didn steal kills anyways. I dont use skills who can steal kills ...

Snakespeare
07-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Remove the names.
To prevent flame wars.

You have to forgive Floating. He's new here. hehe

Floating
07-12-2012, 01:06 PM

Snake .... -.-'

sun light
07-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Sun envie was waiting next to a bloodpack and when i got swarmed by aleex he hit me and killed me. Then i killed him 10 times and he did not stop saying: End of the story i killed u. Thats kinda annoying. I didn steal kills anyways. I dont use skills who can steal kills ...
its not the bad meaning of steal something.
its just a word.
if 4 honest guys move as one and hit by swarm that isnt smart. coa the sec guy swarm them and kill the whole 4.
if they move like a chain, one after one. so the first guy took the swarm, and the next guy will kill or steal u can call it that way lol thats playing smart. at the end? the last guy will take the flag.
there is no stealing here. they just childish ppl that cant take a lost. ignore them

Floating
07-12-2012, 03:43 PM
And the person who revived will kill the flag carrier :P

Lady_Pebbles
07-12-2012, 11:27 PM
The ignore and report buttons are there for a reason. Use them and move on. These types of threads really shouldn't be made. Its just adding fuel to the fire. Smh.

sun light
07-13-2012, 02:04 AM
And the person who revived will kill the flag carrier :P
not if u know where he ganna spawn ;) zip lips

HunterSLAYER
07-13-2012, 02:33 AM

If you want to post names its up to you, I couldn't care less as its your thread.

-Mod behaviour.
*Leaves Forum Police guild.

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

StompArtist
07-13-2012, 08:06 AM
The ignore and report buttons are there for a reason. Use them and move on. These types of threads really shouldn't be made. Its just adding fuel to the fire. Smh.

You stole my post! Mwaaaaaa.

Flowman
07-13-2012, 08:49 AM
Please, for the love of ( insert w/e deity you want), stop trying to forum police. We have mods for that...

LOL you seem to post exactly what I want to say in every thread.

Aaroniero Arruruerie
07-13-2012, 09:29 AM
I can't flame, but I've had my own run-in with Envieus, don't worry, they like starting mess...

Aaroniero Arruruerie
07-13-2012, 09:31 AM
I can't flame, but I've had my own run-in with En*****, don't worry, they like starting mess...

StompArtist
07-13-2012, 09:32 AM
I can't flame, but I've had my own run-in with Envieus, don't worry, they like starting mess...

I can't flame, but I've had my own run-in with En*****, don't worry, they like starting mess...

Saying it a second time with some of the letters starred out makes it so much better. lol

Delphina
07-13-2012, 03:15 PM
I'm going to close this thread for flaming.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules