PDA

View Full Version : step right up, you won't believe your eyes!

saool
07-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Music tends to be only played based on genre. Yet I believe that music should be based on the mortality, mentally and beliefs of the person. I'm only saying this because some things can, and will mean different things.

Imagine fame...recognition...fun, and games?

But what if it cost you your soul?...
Family, and happiness?.

That was my sacrifice. I had to let it all go. I thought it was going to be alright, when all of the sudden I got messed over. I thought things would only get easier, until I realized I had to be the one whose life would end. It was always fun and games! Always had been and always will be. But then I saw who I had become. Death was always my only breath.

Once I came to realize that there was no way out of it, and I thought I saw an escape...
I started giving away with the lives of people, mostly women because I thought i would go unnoticed...

Maybe all of this wasn't actuality...maybe I was just dreaming....

Maybe all this was just a fantasy....

But then I tasted the iron in his blood.
Fresh skin,blood and flesh was what I smelled. I knew then the devil was laughing in my face!
I had succumbed, not by choice, but by natural selection to be a fiend of death. A fiend for blood. Blood for the living. Blood for them humans. Blood to keep me alive.

I have only the last of my thoughts to keep me sane because the last weren't even human. I knew then that my reality wasn't theirs...but what I feared most... I had become a reaper...a reaper of life...

Paar
07-11-2012, 09:44 AM
^^ That was Beautiful :) Great Read Saool.

saool
07-11-2012, 10:15 AM
^^ That was Beautiful :) Great Read Saool.

Thank you.

It's one of those random scheiBes I'll do.

BTW my inspirations were Christina Aguilera and Rob Zombie. ;) I am not lying.

Wretch
07-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Thank you.

It's one of those random scheiBes I'll do.

BTW my inspirations were Christina Aguilera and Rob Zombie. ;) I am not lying.

What an odd combination!

Very good read though!

WarTornBird
07-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Drugs...so bad for you Saool...
Jk ;)
That was good, i didnt understand much of it but whatever. it worked and i liked it :D

saool
07-13-2012, 10:50 PM
Haha no, no drugs, and it was because of Christina Aguilera's "Enter the Circus" and Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses (the song). I'll admit it's an odd mix of artists but great mix of songs. And it doesn't help I was annoyed at two of my friends that night/morning.