PDA

View Full Version : Mecha boss[ELITE]

caabarader
04-03-2022, 04:01 PM
Hi, i want some "help" with this boss, mostly i would like to know if has anyone found a way to make it easier to kill, recently i have runned some runs and found it a bit "wow", my problem was Just the reflect i guess, i know when boss/mobs stay at sharks pool it makes them reflect the damage, but it still be a problem for me and my pt, other problem i also found it is because im war, cant do same damage as a rog/mage without my ult, and i've seems rog are very useful there. So lets back to my initial and only ask: Does someone has found a easier way to run it? Tell us all. Ty!

ungarn
04-03-2022, 04:12 PM
make sure you equip the new op lvl 81 arcanes (joke)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2101K7BNY eszközömről

Ploid
04-03-2022, 09:31 PM
Made a thread about it, check it out.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Elec
04-04-2022, 07:18 AM
I found that Polaris is more useful on mobs. I can at least kill a couple of mobs.
And if you already let mobs get to boss, time your heal to cover your pt.

Once I had 3 warriors and missed 3 mobs, we stayed together and healed each other and no one died.
Maybe we were lucky but this was a way to solve the problem.

Once I had 3 rogues. We didn't have an issue with mobs but lightning was the problem.
So I kept aggro and pull, they spread out and killed the boss.

Need different strategies depending on pt.
And of course everyone should understand what to do first tho.

PatD
04-04-2022, 07:22 AM
I found that Polaris is more useful on mobs. I can at least kill a couple of mobs.
And if you already let mobs get to boss, time your heal to cover your pt.

Once I had 3 warriors and missed 3 mobs, we stayed together and healed each other and no one died.
Maybe we were lucky but this was a way to solve the problem.

Once I had 3 rogues. We didn't have an issue with mobs but lightning was the problem.
So I kept aggro and pull, they spread out and killed the boss.

Need different strategies depending on pt.
And of course everyone should understand what to do first tho.

If u wanna run efficiently, mobs not suppose to reach center, need party with huge damage overall to clear mob fast, this is the only way to make smooth runs from what i saw so far

ungarn
04-04-2022, 07:24 AM
i tried that boss like 20 times and got 1 warrior with heal lmao, others had full dmg build or idk

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2101K7BNY eszközömről

Elec
04-04-2022, 07:31 AM
If u wanna run efficiently, mobs not suppose to reach center, need party with huge damage overall to clear mob fast, this is the only way to make smooth runs from what i saw so far

Yes of course you need a better pt to run smoother.

I was running with random, I remap but I saw them again twice so I just tried my best to help them finish the map.
Not everyone can afford perfect pt and nor I want to leave them out just because they are certain class or undergeared.

PatD
04-04-2022, 10:13 AM
Yes of course you need a better pt to run smoother.

I was running with random, I remap but I saw them again twice so I just tried my best to help them finish the map.
Not everyone can afford perfect pt and nor I want to leave them out just because they are certain class or undergeared.

to do it once yes ofc but for 1k aps need absolutely good pt