PDA

View Full Version : A lil guide on Elite Mecha

Ploid
04-03-2022, 07:25 PM
Hiii,

This one easy pretty easy to do, and I will share the way I have been running it so far. It may not be the best way, but it seems to be working.

Firstly, you wanna stay away from the other members of your party. The lightning does more damage to the subsequent members if one is hit. Best is to surround him. Maintain safe distance, and don't go near your team members.

Secondly, I think the Ice and Axe skill are super important for this boss to prevent the crabs from going inside boss.

Each time a crab goes inside the boss, he deals about 80% of ur health, and disables potions.

If somehow you let crabs go inside him, it's still salvageable. After the first crab gets in, warrior can heal the party members. You can let upto 2 crabs go inside the boss if necessary.

Thirdly, the reflect mechanic. Most people know what it is by now. If there's a pool under boss and mobs don't attack them.

A little tip. You should alway keep the boss in ur screen and never lose sight of him. Before he shoots away the big pool, there will be a small pool under him. You must stop attacking as soon as you see the small pool under him.

Here's a video: https://youtu.be/DE60bFmr3TY

~Ploid~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk