PDA

View Full Version : @Devs Forgotten Vanity Event.

Ploid
04-03-2022, 08:20 PM
Hi,

There have been rumors going around that Legendary Blackblade will be brought back into the game?

I thought STS was against bringing items back into the game....

If you guys do bring back Blackblade, do remember to bring back Harbringer and Luminary Aura, and other rare items as well.

~Ploid~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Kystone
04-03-2022, 08:27 PM
why would they hold back to back forgotten vanity events with the same weapon

Alghost
04-03-2022, 08:32 PM
For real bro like it’s crazy like,
u’d think they would know better
cause of past problems but mr
Kyle over here thinks it’s okay.

Yawn, and roll his eyes at the main issue here
on a serious note I wouldn’t condone
us do to anything too drastic about it though.

Xuds
04-03-2022, 08:33 PM
I don't think they've ever released anything twice except the sand aura but was technically never looted but that's about the only thing

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
04-03-2022, 10:41 PM
Bring back both blackblade and jupiter

worshipped
04-03-2022, 10:53 PM
I guess they should introduce(and probably will sometime) an event similar to eggzavier which drops vanities that are available in the game( excluding leaderboard ones ofc). This would actually decrease the amount of price manipulation these days

Now some might say this is unnecessary and would create drama. Well, this was same case with eggzavier which dropped rare pets like nekro sns etc. And guess what? Eggzavier is the most awaited event in the whole game!!!

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

pentaboom
04-03-2022, 10:55 PM
this are not LB vanities…

STS can do whatever they want, recolor or bring it back.
so all rare items that are not LB rewards can return.

Levistonyy
04-04-2022, 12:20 AM
How about just release every single item back that ever exist in the game so it fair for everyone I would love to own ghost golem

Lil sez
04-04-2022, 12:52 AM
I guess they should introduce(and probably will sometime) an event similar to eggzavier which drops vanities that are available in the game( excluding leaderboard ones ofc). This would actually decrease the amount of price manipulation these days

Now some might say this is unnecessary and would create drama. Well, this was same case with eggzavier which dropped rare pets like nekro sns etc. And guess what? Eggzavier is the most awaited event in the whole game!!!

This is big brain but it would also irritate like 99% of the players XD. Although, it would also benefit them in some shape or form

sixzy
04-04-2022, 01:35 AM
yep, only LB vanities are safe

would like to see infernal set with different flame color, that would be cool.

Xuds
04-04-2022, 02:25 AM

Sent from my SM-A705W using TapatalkA vanity-zavier[emoji848] eggzaver drops old pets exclusive plat ones and lock crate ones ect.
A vanity-zavier that drops auras at the drop rate of h sam n h grimm[emoji57]

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
04-04-2022, 03:59 AM
Vanity Zavier event is the most ridiculous concept I've ever heard.

Nowadays, the game doesn't have much to offer. If it isn't pvp, which is dead, or pve, which is unbalanced and repetitive, then many people are collecting vanities.

You want to punish 99 percent of the community for their hundreds of millions and billions of gold in vanities because that's one of the main reasons they're still playing, all because you bought some "manipulated" vanity without conducting a background check.

You can't use Egg-zavier to make this case. Do we have to collect 100 and 200 vanities as APs? does it affect the outcome of your gameplay? nope and nope.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

niccs
04-04-2022, 04:12 AM
Hi,

There have been rumors going around that Legendary Blackblade will be brought back into the game?

I thought STS was against bringing items back into the game....

If you guys do bring back Blackblade, do remember to bring back Harbringer and Luminary Aura, and other rare items as well.

~Ploid~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Not quite sure mate, but there a other thread abt blackblade vanity and a admin replied that they will think abt it to release it or not. Hope it helps correct me if im wrong peace yall!

marblealaena
04-04-2022, 06:36 AM
I don't think they've ever released anything twice except the sand aura but was technically never looted but that's about the only thing

Sent from my DE2118 using TapatalkWrong. They re-released green arlor set for rog twice/egg baskets during the egg arlor egg hunt event/Halloween pirate ghost sets its not a long list but there is a few more I'm sure[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Aeot
04-06-2022, 08:19 AM

If you want cheap vanities then go buy royal ghost set or abomination. If you want actually desirable vanities then pay millions. If these vanities are abundant they lose a part of their value. There's plenty of jester sets but yet the original one is still billions. Because it's rare.