PDA

View Full Version : Poll - What's the BEST and WORST Class in AL now?

Synergia
04-04-2022, 04:00 PM
I am curious to see what you all think..
Don't have to explain, but you can if you like.

Please rate it like this, I will update the thread daily.

1) Mage / Rogue / War
Reason:

2) Mage / Rogue / War
Reason:

3) Mage / Rogue / War
Reason:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes for BEST Class: (04/08/2022)
Mage - 13 Votes.
Rogue - 0 Votes.
War - 5 Votes.

Votes for WORST Class: (04/08/2022)
Mage - 0 Votes.
Rogue - 11 Votes.
War - 4 Votes.

TY for viewing my thread, have a great day.

Aeot
04-04-2022, 04:04 PM
Mage is the best, rogue second warrior third. Just useless without proc and ult. Below level 76 they are just dead weight too. Just my opinion

Pine
04-04-2022, 04:10 PM
My vote is
Mage best,
cause it has the best skills, great survivability, stuns, crowd controll HUGE AoE and single target damage, easy proc weapon

War is second cause it has OP single target damage, and look at solo evg war that's unreal scores

Rogue last
Most expensive, hard to proc weapons (81), only 1-2 good skills, suppose to be a DPS character but the so called "support" and "tank" classes are doing twice as damage to bosses and mobs without them worried to die.
feel bad for poor rogues again xd

ungarn
04-04-2022, 04:18 PM
100% rogue last

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2101K7BNY eszközömről

Encryptions
04-04-2022, 04:30 PM
Mage then rog then war.
Mage 1st. Doesn't need explained.
Rogue 2nd. If- key word if... played correctly it can be extremely powerful.
War last. Can't kill mobs fast, stuck using 76 weapons for mob clear, dies easily in any new map, actually is hard to use vs bosses often since we have to perfectly time procs in order for them to work, warriors get 1-2 hit by both mages and rogs in pvp.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Ploid
04-04-2022, 05:17 PM
1) Warrior is best.

Why? One-hit mini-bosses with Polaris proc. One-hit main boss with Neptaris + Ult.

2) Mage.

Why? One hit mini-boss with Aquaris + Ebon armor, not very strong vs main boss.

3) Rogue

Why? Although they can 1 hit mini-boss, but not as efficiently as Mages. Though they do deal a lot of damage to main boss, but not as good as warrior.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Ploid
04-04-2022, 05:19 PM
Mage then rog then war.
Mage 1st. Doesn't need explained.
Rogue 2nd. If- key word if... played correctly it can be extremely powerful.
War last. Can't kill mobs fast, stuck using 76 weapons for mob clear, dies easily in any new map, actually is hard to use vs bosses often since we have to perfectly time procs in order for them to work, warriors get 1-2 hit by both mages and rogs in pvp.

Sent from my SM-A528B using TapatalkMage isnt the best at the moment, warrior is.

Currently, there's not a need for killing mobs. You can skip mobs and run to miniboss.

Repent
04-04-2022, 05:52 PM
1) Warrior is best.

Why? One-hit mini-bosses with Polaris proc. One-hit main boss with Neptaris + Ult.

2) Mage.

3) Rogue

Why? Although they can 1 hit mini-boss, but not as efficiently as Mages. Though they do deal a lot of damage to main boss, but not as good as warrior.

Sorry to disagree with you bro but mage is the best currently in game why do you think everyone is switching to mage? The dps of a mage is insane and you guys with an ult on boss with full proc is even more op than wars.

Wars are only good a single target clearing like at bosses mages are much more versatile. - Atoned

Ploid
04-04-2022, 05:54 PM
Sorry to disagree with you bro but mage is the best currently in game why do you think everyone is switching to mage? The dps of a mage is insane and you guys with an ult on boss with full proc is even more op than wars.

Wars are only good a single target clearing like at bosses mages are much more versatile. - AtonedWhen we played together, as we saw, there's not a need for killing mobs...

~Ploid

caabarader
04-04-2022, 05:56 PM
Mage isnt the best at the moment, warrior is.

Currently, there's not a need for killing mobs. You can skip mobs and run to miniboss.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkIt's his opnion, there is no correct answer for this, so lets just give our opnion, don't need try convince others that any class is better than another...

Ploid
04-04-2022, 06:10 PM
It's his opnion, there is no correct answer for this, so lets just give our opnion, don't need try convince others that any class is better than another...Lol, stop being a snowflake.

This is a DISCUSSION forums, where u talk about ur opinions and discuss with other their opinions. Simply stating your opinion and not discussing it is NOT a discussion.

Repent
04-04-2022, 06:14 PM
It's his opnion, there is no correct answer for this, so lets just give our opnion, don't need try convince others that any class is better than another...

This entire thread is about what is the best class in-game. Obviously, someone needs some convincing on what class to choose rn and wants people's opinion. Therefore your comment applies to everyone who has posted on this thread.

Ploid is my friend and a guildie I'm not attempting to change his mind and convince him mages are the best but rather add another point that he seemed to miss in his previous post.

If you have nothing to add to this discussion then there is no need to post homie - Atoned

Dispressor
04-04-2022, 06:50 PM
1) Warrior

Defenses : broken
Boss damage : broken
Miniboss damge : broken
Minion damage : average
Minion control : broken (Terror blade)
Proc rate : good
Total points: 29
Conclusion: best class for now in raid boss Maps and élite maps.

2) mage

Defenses : good (staff)
Boss damage : average
Miniboss damge : broken (staff)
Minion damage : broken (staff)
Minion control : very good (staff)
Proc rate : very good (staff)
Total points: 25
Conclusion: very strong, but only with staff. no options against boss.

3) rogues

Defenses : average/poor
Boss damage : good (bow, daggers)
Miniboss damage : very good (daggers)
Minion damage: very good (daggers)
Minion control : poor
Proc rate : good (bow, daggers)
Total points: 16.5
Conclusion: they still provide a good damage at boss but not even near to Warriors, also not bad against minions but not even near to mage.
The class Is basically in the middle doing average result in both.
Defenses and control of Minion Is Just bad.

Poor = 1 point
Average = 2 point
Good = 3 point
Very good = 4 point
Insane = 5 point
Broken = 6 point

Encryptions
04-04-2022, 06:58 PM
Play as all classes atleast guys then post.

Ploid
04-04-2022, 07:09 PM

Sent from my SM-A528B using TapatalkCan u give a reason as to why warr is weak except clearing mobs?

I have said repeatedly that there's not a need to clear mobs. Elite Zodias content is kill miniboss and then kill main boss. You can skip all mobs in between.

Xyv.io
04-04-2022, 07:09 PM

They have eyes and brain, no need to play all classes to give an opinion.

Encryptions
04-04-2022, 07:13 PM
Can u give a reason as to why warr is weak except clearing mobs?

I have said repeatedly that there's not a need to clear mobs. Elite Zodias content is kill miniboss and then kill main boss. You can skip all mobs in between.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkIn map boss 1, you have to be lucky to hit the boss with a sword. So people use aegis and will miss often so the boss is left with high hp. You will get slowed too.
Boss 2, warrior dominates.
Boss 3, insta kill attacks you have to time constantly over a random amount of time until you get it perfect- else you die and lose ult.
Boss 4, red circle attack to disable the use of skills.

Encryptions
04-04-2022, 07:19 PM
They have eyes and brain, no need to play all classes to give an opinion.Watching someone play vs playing is 2 different worlds. Stuff looks easy but it actually isn't when you try it.
I soloed elite zodias maps with each class. Posted on yt btw.
Rogue took 19 minuted I died more than a moderate amount and killed everything with ease.
Mage took 34 minutes I died somewhat and killed all mobs with ease, bosses took ages. High hp bosses is my weakness on a mage currently.
Warrior took 30 minutes I died a moderate amount and had to skip many mobs but killed bosses with ease.

Ploid
04-04-2022, 07:21 PM
In map boss 1, you have to be lucky to hit the boss with a sword. So people use aegis and will miss often so the boss is left with high hp. You will get slowed too.
Boss 3, insta kill attacks you have to time constantly over a random amount of time until you get it perfect- else you die and lose ult.

Sent from my SM-A528B using TapatalkI have seen warriors 2 hitting all those bosses. Some bosses take 5 hits with nepta which often happens in less than 5 seconds.

You'll miss sometimes, and that's okay, doing 50% of boss health in 1 hit (Polaris) or 2 hit (Neptaris) is still soooo much stronger than what any class can achieve on their own.

As a mage my Aquaris + Ebon Armor + Meteor does about 25% of boss health.

Rog Bow does 10% of boss health or so per proc. They can proc it 2-3 times I think which is about 20-30% of boss hp.

Mage gun proc does 1-2% of boss hp, maybe you'll get 5-6 shots with full haste. That's about 10-12% of boss hp.

So overall, mage is the weakest imo. Unless ur talking about a 3k int mage. I haven't seen one in action yet.

Yes mage is strong in killing mini-bosses, but with the recent pisces buff, I have seen rogue having no problem with killing them either. And ofcourse warrior can too one-hit them with Polaris proc.

After all this assessment, I'd say warrior comes out on top. If there's anything wrong with my assessment let me know, I'd like a good discussion.

Encryptions
04-04-2022, 07:28 PM
I have seen warriors 2 hitting all those bosses. Some bosses take 5 hits with nepta which often happens in less than 5 seconds.

You'll miss sometimes, and that's okay, doing 50% of boss health in 1 hit (Polaris) or 2 hit (Neptaris) is still soooo much stronger than what any class can achieve on their own.

As a mage my Aquaris + Ebon Armor + Meteor does about 25% of boss health.

Rog Bow does 10% of boss health or so per proc. They can proc it 2-3 times I think which is about 20-30% of boss hp.

Mage gun proc does 1-2% of boss hp, maybe you'll get 5-6 shots with full haste. That's about 10-12% of boss hp.

So overall, mage is the weakest imo. Unless ur talking about a 3k int mage. I haven't seen one in action yet.

Yes mage is strong in killing mini-bosses, but with the recent pisces buff, I have seen rogue having no problem with killing them either. And ofcourse warrior can too one-hit them with Polaris proc.

After all this assessment, I'd say warrior comes out on top. If there's anything wrong with my assessment let me know, I'd like a good discussion.

Thats if you are lucky, it is often because people know how war procs work and wait for the right moment.
Mage, control your procs by using a gun with ebon vest. Once ebon procs swap to staff proc staff go back to gun.
Rog bow isn't used for its proc, in my case I proc sunk + pisc dags then switch to bow and no joke kill any elite zodias boss in seconds.
Skip to 10:20 in this video where I nuke the elite dragon as a rogue. Also nice 11 dislikes and 4 likes on my rogue solo video yet mage and war vids have 0 dislikes 17 likes / 2 dislikes 32 likes.

https://youtu.be/3233wpQwT60

Ploid
04-04-2022, 07:34 PM
Thats if you are lucky, it is often because people know how war procs work and wait for the right moment.
Mage, control your procs by using a gun with ebon vest. Once ebon procs swap to staff proc staff go back to gun.
Rog bow isn't used for its proc, in my case I proc sunk + pisc dags then switch to bow and no joke kill any elite zodias boss in seconds.
Skip to 10:20 in this video where I nuke the elite dragon as a rogue. Also nice 11 dislikes and 4 likes on my rogue solo video yet mage and war vids have 0 dislikes 17 likes / 2 dislikes 32 likes.

https://youtu.be/3233wpQwT60

Sent from my SM-A528B using TapatalkUff, Rog on Map 4 boss does seem good.

But as this game is an MMO, we should be focused on what role each class plays in a party.

For example, right now 3 Mages and 1 Warrior has the fastest elite runs.

Thats because Mage is the fastest on clearing Mini-boss, and Warrior is the fastest in killing boss.

But I think many changes will come as meta evolves. I think it's fair to say warrior comes out on top, and Mage is 2nd best.

Almost everyone is looking for Warriors to invite into their party. Warriors are Ultra-high in demand for a reason.

Mages tho, useless atm.

Aayushh007
04-04-2022, 07:45 PM
In map boss 1, you have to be lucky to hit the boss with a sword. So people use aegis and will miss often so the boss is left with high hp. You will get slowed too.

Sent from my SM-A528B using TapatalkWhen ppl talk about just zodias content they be surprised how warrior's are weak, so zodias maps bosses have op stun rate
For example Ekenta, warrior can't do anything unless they have a jug for 15 sec, boss got 100% stun nd continuous stun, which makes so hard to proc neptaris or polaris, meanwhile rogs and mages can easier just stand in distance nd kill it, warrior is just a bait in there, so mages and rogs keep spamming, nd war keep getting stuns lol.
After this marinos buff it's charge 0.5 sec, now both dags nd bow have fast asf charge. It's op
Warriors still need 76 arcs weps just to clear mobs (not talking about just zodias) but everywhere, compared to mages, a aqua staff is enough to do all that alone
1-Mages
2- Rog
3- war

gobbels
04-04-2022, 10:00 PM
Warrior best for merching, and flexing gears. its biggest and most visible. And cheapest class to look rich.

best for e-dating seems to be rogue, i always get so many pms when im on my rogue.

and most random is mage, it doesent fit anywhere. Kinda has some cute faces, maybe could role play family adopted child.

Repent
04-04-2022, 11:42 PM
Warrior best for merching, and flexing gears. its biggest and most visible. And cheapest class to look rich.

best for e-dating seems to be rogue, i always get so many pms when im on my rogue.

and most random is mage, it doesent fit anywhere. Kinda has some cute faces, maybe could role play family adopted child.

this was quite an enlightening post I can't wait to play rogue and catfish people!

Oawaoebi
04-05-2022, 04:43 AM

Your spouse is watching you

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
04-05-2022, 05:12 AM
Uff, Rog on Map 4 boss does seem good.

But as this game is an MMO, we should be focused on what role each class plays in a party.

Thats because Mage is the fastest on clearing Mini-boss, and Warrior is the fastest in killing boss.

But I think many changes will come as meta evolves. I think it's fair to say warrior comes out on top, and Mage is 2nd best.

Almost everyone is looking for Warriors to invite into their party. Warriors are Ultra-high in demand for a reason.

Mages tho, useless atm.

Can't be saying mage is useless and war is top when all timed Zodias maps got 3 mages in it [emoji1782]. Ekenta 2 mages 2 rogs, Mecha 3 rogs 1 mage. Only Rahabkor where Tank becomes handy.

Just because you can't nuke with your 3/3 legendary set mean mages become irrelevant, don't generalize.

I'd like to add that mages clear rooms so fast (24s for all 3 rooms in 1st - 2nd maps, 31s for all 4 rooms in 3rd-4th map) that warriors couldn't charge ult on time before the main boss barrier breaks.

Even if the tank manages to ult on boss, they often fail, mobs getting in the way, procs being so random etc.. Mages meteor + staff and armor proc was able to do 50%+ consistently.

tailwarrior
04-05-2022, 05:13 AM
Best: warrior
reason: has potential to kill bosses if use ult and has good elite dmg and boss dmg
Worst: rouge
reason: The problem is that it takes a LONG TIME to deal good damage to bosses. I picked rouge class for dealing good damage kill a single target enemy. Im not getting that experience these days. I get the urge to stop playing rouge when I use new bow and dagger.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Nexior
04-05-2022, 05:20 AM
Uff, Rog on Map 4 boss does seem good.

Mages tho, useless atm.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkU should have no opinion in this game since your experience and knowlenge ending writing bs in forum and reading other opinions.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Synergia
04-05-2022, 07:27 AM
guys please avoid drama,
just share your opinion and don't comment on other opinions.

I made this to see what the majority are thinking, and at the end hopefully will bring this to Cinco.

Encryptions
04-05-2022, 09:10 AM
Forum really shows who knows how to play and who doesn't.

Blessful
04-05-2022, 09:58 AM
Its hard to be a good warrior .. i think ploid is only viewing moments that look good for war.

Yea they could 2 shot some bosses but its not as consistent as you think .. wars always miss their procs, get stunned, low dmg proc, dmg debuff while procd, dodge, hit chance debuff,ect

just because a war gets some good rng (no debuffs from mobs, nice crit, doesn't miss, no dodge, ect) doesn't mean its always going to be like that.

mage is way more consistent then both classes with rogs missing bow procs on mobs instead of bosses, wars have the same issue too. Whereas a mage could spam their skills and delete anything in-front of them. No basic attack needed… constant dps until everything procs

And for that my list is

1- Mage
2- War
3-Rog

at the end of the day i believe it all depends on the person controlling the char .. but imo

Average mage w/ staff+ebon > A Good War

Repent
04-05-2022, 10:37 AM
Its hard to be a good warrior .. i think ploid is only viewing moments that look good for war.

Yea they could 2 shot some bosses but its not as consistent as you think .. wars always miss their procs, get stunned, low dmg proc, dmg debuff while procd, dodge, hit chance debuff,ect

just because a war gets some good rng (no debuffs from mobs, nice crit, doesn't miss, no dodge, ect) doesn't mean its always going to be like that.

mage is way more consistent then both classes with rogs missing bow procs on mobs instead of bosses, wars have the same issue too. Whereas a mage could spam their skills and delete anything in-front of them. No basic attack needed… constant dps until everything procs

And for that my list is

1- Mage
2- War
3-Rog

at the end of the day i believe it all depends on the person controlling the char .. but imo

Average mage w/ staff+ebon > A Good War

Well said bless! I also came to a similar conclusion as a war from the outside perspective it seems as though we are OP but as every war knows procing these mythic weps is annoying asf due to the stuns and knockbacks.

I feel like all the main points have been hit now people just need to test out a different class than their main so they are able to see why mages are the current meta.

Im not attempting to attack you ploid i simply think that you lack experience as a warrior and are unaware of the difficulties associated with playing as one. Most of us on the other hand have been playing different classes for several years and as someone who used to main mage with this new elite zodias expansion I have been tempted to go back to mage. g’day - Atoned

Pars
04-05-2022, 10:44 AM
Depends on your budget. With too much gold, the rogue class is the best, with too little gold it is the worst. Warrior and Mage classes are cheap and work. It was always like this..

GucciBang
04-05-2022, 11:13 AM
Warrior is the best class fr

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Aeot
04-05-2022, 11:44 AM
Well said bless! I also came to a similar conclusion as a war from the outside perspective it seems as though we are OP but as every war knows procing these mythic weps is annoying asf due to the stuns and knockbacks.

I feel like all the main points have been hit now people just need to test out a different class than their main so they are able to see why mages are the current meta.

Im not attempting to attack you ploid i simply think that you lack experience as a warrior and are unaware of the difficulties associated with playing as one. Most of us on the other hand have been playing different classes for several years and as someone who used to main mage with this new elite zodias expansion I have been tempted to go back to mage. g’day - Atoned

I just came back to playing warrior after playing rogue, and damn these mythic weapons are annoying to proc. Slows, knock back, long charge time, missing. I get 2-3 attacks out of a Polaris proc and even one miss is devastating. And it's hard to be accurate since I am playing on the other side of the world. 220 ping. I would rather be playing rogue 100%.

Day
04-05-2022, 11:53 AM
No matter how bad rogue is right now, ive started as a rogue and will one day quit as a rogue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
04-05-2022, 12:10 PM
Damage is all we talk about, but have we ever talk abt survivability? A super insane razor shield that gives 15% dodge against juggernaut or arcane shield that gives pure damage reduction

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
04-05-2022, 12:56 PM
Opinions are like sphincters, everyone has one.

championboost
04-05-2022, 01:24 PM
I can give approval that mage is best

Rogue has the lowest single target damage + lowest health as mages have shield and wars are tanky anyways + Rogue have the worst Ult
also: War and mage get in solo evg 3mil+ Points and Rogues max out at 400k

My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVqs4mHdpD4sbWa6fw5s6ww

chiiwawa
04-05-2022, 02:54 PM
Mage best. End of story.

thompedroo
04-05-2022, 07:55 PM
if i hv alot of budget i'll choose rog as well, dem bruh i saw once op rog w/ 1shot ekenta (5-10% hp left) but still holymol

Mitsooos
04-06-2022, 01:46 AM
For me the running warrior hit only mini and running to boss after sounds like solo only play or random playing.
For me the best class is the class that can take 3 guild mates or random lower lvl players and help and protect them on map.
Before some time this was the job of good warriors, now if warriors only run all others can't follow or die on the road. (Special those with out speed set)
And because the rogue is rare to something for protect team (the low lvl players) .
FOR ME right now mage is overall the best class for team play pve .
Personally I really don't care if I will kill mini or boss or some others kill them, only I care the map to be clean, the boss die , the team to be protected, and the gold to drop.

Elec
04-06-2022, 07:40 AM
I don't have mage anymore so can't say it from experience but mage seems the best.
Decent mob control
Decent mob dmg
Decent boss dmg
Dcent survivability
Hard to argue why not mage isn't the best.

I have both rogue and warrior with zaarus set and both weapons.
Here is what I think.

Rogue
Poor/average mob control (rogue have TRAP. It doesn't work always but does help when it works)
Decent mob dmg (with pisces and skills. )
Average/decent boss dmg (if War don't have ult, rogue dmg isn't worse than war imo)
Poor/average survivability (Yes I do need good tank or glow but I can also kill it before it hits me)

Warrior
Poor mob control (not every warrior has terror blade. But every rogue has trap.)
Average mob dmg (Polaris is good but misses a lot and hits limited targets. Pisces is way faster on mobs.)
Average/Decent boss dmg (decent only with ult. Once you miss it it becomes average)
Decent survivability (of course)

It's hard to say which is better. Both are good, they are just different imo.
I do agree with that rogue ult needs some update but rogue dmg seems fine to me.

Warrior has been always my favorite for last 10 years because it's fun to play and important role in pt.
Just my preference XD

Aeot
04-06-2022, 08:13 AM
I can give approval that mage is best

Rogue has the lowest single target damage + lowest health as mages have shield and wars are tanky anyways + Rogue have the worst Ult
also: War and mage get in solo evg 3mil+ Points and Rogues max out at 400k

My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVqs4mHdpD4sbWa6fw5s6ww

Imagine saying rogues have the lowest single target DMG. The game isn't all about bosses where warriors shine the most. Everywhere else they are basic or downright bad. The only good weapon we have Vs mobs is a level 76 arcane weapon. Now we have some weapons and an ult which can kill a boss fast and everyone complaining about how warriors are op. Yet they're useless below level 76, at 81 they have slow mob clearing. Need 2-3 procs to kill a crab. Polaris and neptaris miss a lot. Bosses stun lock while rogues and makes nuke from distance. Yeah warriors broken.

memphis
04-07-2022, 10:52 AM
Rogue is weakest war middle and mage best

Mcmikeguapo
04-07-2022, 10:59 AM
Warr is the best class imo, as someone said, not everything is 1 shooting boss, I tc of my team and if I can then I contribute to kill bosses

Holygraghm
04-07-2022, 10:46 PM
1) Warrior is best.

2) Mage.

3) Rogue

I disagree, i play as a dps / boss damage rogue and i can two shot infest , and solo any of the regular zodias maps, including rahab ekenta and mecha

Oawaoebi
04-08-2022, 04:28 AM
Haven’t read all but well 3 different classes 3 different jobs.
Am looking at good player base not the op players and not the weaker ones.

Mage splash dmg and stun. Stun works perfect maybe even is too strong in pve and to low in pvp. Mob crontol perfect clearing all easy. Killing bosses. Worst class without any doubt.
So mage stuns those reflects and bombers in zodiac for example and kills the mobs with ease.

Warrior tanks and Leads to victory as it says in tutorial. A normal pull of mobs is easily Tankstelle without problems. Killing them is not that fast bc of not much splash and dmg on it. Ult+proc 1-3 hit any boss.
So war tanks the mobs but doesn’t kill them fast. Bosses are quick killed.

Rogues are single target heavily dmg. Without the right gear and timings and knowledge to overplay proc stacking they are weak in killing a big mob pull. But the single target dmg is heavy and some gear still do 1hit mobs when geared enough. They are the second strongest class in killing bosses with the heavy single target and ult.
So rogues basically have a very hard time to run as 4 rogues. Mob control without pet aa is low and boss killing is also slow but still stronger than mage.

So each class has its strong and weak side. Mage good at mobs and weak at boss. War good at boss weak at mobs. Rogue ok at both. So you can say rogue is balanced even when some more dmg wont hurt a few rogues out there.

If compare to pvp rogue strongest, warrior than mage.

Play as a team and use teamwork for success. Even when it sucks finding strong players who are willed to Farm a lot.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Encryptions
04-08-2022, 05:58 AM
Like to see a warrior who can beat a 81 mythic gun mage in pvp.