View Full Version : Scammer alert

Penguinsoto
07-11-2012, 03:46 PM
XBLOODXBLADEX
scammer watch out :)

cheers, Soto

FluffNStuff
07-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Boring! At least entertain us with a story if you are gonna flame someone.

Urqui
07-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Boring! At least entertain us with a story if you are gonna flame someone.

We met a year ago. We use to talk every day so we became best friends:) A few months later, he got into a gang of satanic hippies:( I told him to please stop, but he wouldn't listen:mad: One day his gang of satanic hippies summoned a demon while smoking in a pentagram. My best friend was now possessed by the soul of a banned scammer PL player:( He then became an evil player. So I had to do something about this. I had to kill & rev him so he would become unpossessed:) I did not know this, butthe lust of scamming remained instead him:( Not knowing this he asked to borrow all my gold so I did it. He ran away with all my money so I had to put him down *reported* he is now banned....

These are all lies of course:cool:

~A~
07-11-2012, 04:21 PM
These are all lies of course:cool:Really? I believed it!

Suentous PO
07-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Of course it's a lie, satanic hippie is an oxymoron. We here on the dark side eat hippies and hipsters like m&m's.

TEOKILLO
07-11-2012, 06:58 PM
another scammer: Dragoncash, add him to the scammer warning soto!:D

ghost.mw
07-11-2012, 07:16 PM
LMAO that's a well done story :D

ghost.mw
07-11-2012, 07:18 PM
LMAO that's a well done story :D

Crab I forgot to quote

Zaonabiuibil
07-11-2012, 08:01 PM
We met a year ago. We use to talk every day so we became best friends:) A few months later, he got into a gang of satanic hippies:( I told him to please stop, but he wouldn't listen:mad: One day his gang of satanic hippies summoned a demon while smoking in a pentagram. My best friend was now possessed by the soul of a banned scammer PL player:( He then became an evil player. So I had to do something about this. I had to kill & rev him so he would become unpossessed:) I did not know this, butthe lust of scamming remained instead him:( Not knowing this he asked to borrow all my gold so I did it. He ran away with all my money so I had to put him down *reported* he is now banned....

These are all lies of course:cool:

Don't forget the clown with a shotgun on a unicycle :cool:

rinzler
07-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Hi, I am closing this flaming thread. Thanks!