PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Rahabkor- Tetris Gameplay

Ploid
04-04-2022, 06:25 PM
Hi,

It would be good if this can move into guide section.

Disclaimer: This is not the best way, the best way is to do shet ton of damage and make rahab go into Stage 2 at the very beginning.

I wanna share the tactic I have been using, and is pretty widely known by now. So I am posting this for those who do not know.

The lowest dps player in your team (mostly Mages nowadays) has to stay back and play Tetris for your team with the poison pools.

This is the most crucial role in the map. If you die, you'll probably need to remap.

The other important thing to know for rahabkor is cycling the altar debuff. You need to walk into the altar every 5 sec. The person who's targeted to be dead will have purple ring underneath them, so other players have to go in and walk over the altar.

Video: https://youtu.be/R4qtVK99xYc

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Ploid
04-04-2022, 07:54 PM
@Futumsh hi, can u look at the video from 0:50-0:60?

The pools spawn before the ball lands, and the ball continues chasing even after the poison pool has been spawned.

Yoloswagx
04-04-2022, 11:01 PM
theres a bug for every 2nd toxic ball coming at u, so its a bit harder to place it properly, unless u pay attention

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ploid
04-04-2022, 11:05 PM
theres a bug for every 2nd toxic ball coming at u, so its a bit harder to place it properly, unless u pay attention

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkYeap, u can see it in my video. It takes about 5 second for the pool to appear underneath you after u see the ring under you.

But mostly, I just use my reaction time. Poison Holding is the most important role.

aikl
04-05-2022, 01:52 AM
very helpful guide. Ty

redawaken1215
04-05-2022, 08:41 AM
looks very painful if you have to do 1000 of those

Yoloswagx
04-05-2022, 09:05 AM
looks very painful if you have to do 1000 of thoseits vry easy if ur team knows how to do pool, hardest job btw..and if u screw up and die .. ur team will b in a bad spot

3 person doinf damage is easy but every1 has to run into the altar everytime...it has to be ur brain muscle to muster the movement there and yea jus do dps..

As far as i can see here, you jus need a team thats knows wat theyr doing, this boss require some brain...not jus grinding and mashing ur face in tbh..

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ploid
04-10-2022, 01:06 AM
New info added ^-^

Yoloswagx
04-10-2022, 02:51 AM
New info added ^-^

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkBtw u shud also add this, when a person has the purple circle around him, they cant cleanse in altar... so we cant have every1 in the altar all the time or else, no1 can cleanse any1

Do also note that standing in the altar will give u purple circle that prevents u from cleansing others, so u wan to avoid touching altar until ur needed to when some1 has the red skull.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Ploid
04-10-2022, 03:00 AM
Btw u shud also add this, when a person has the purple circle around him, they cant cleanse in altar... so we cant have every1 in the altar all the time or else, no1 can cleanse any1

Do also note that standing in the altar will give u purple circle that prevents u from cleansing others, so u wan to avoid touching altar until ur needed to when some1 has the red skull.

Sent from my SM-S908E using TapatalkIf all are standing in altar, I think it automatically cleanses anyone's curse. So in the end, it feels like no one is cursed.

Sulphurea
04-10-2022, 04:56 AM
No it doesn't, happens many time i have skull and player stabds in altar and he is convinced it works but it doesn't. You need move away and go back again

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

|Ares|
04-10-2022, 06:10 AM
If all are standing in altar, I think it automatically cleanses anyone's curse. So in the end, it feels like no one is cursed.

No one is ever cleansed until 1 of the encounter stages are being reached. Curse has a timer where the small purple circle around the character disappears after some period of time so you basically just pass the curse between eachother.

Ploid
04-10-2022, 01:25 PM
No one is ever cleansed until 1 of the encounter stages are being reached. Curse has a timer where the small purple circle around the character disappears after some period of time so you basically just pass the curse between eachother.Ty for sharing the info