PDA

View Full Version : What 81 equipment is good for warrior?

Aeot
04-05-2022, 09:21 AM
Is chasmal/dozer axe good for mobs? Or just mythic set for everything. Also are both 81 weapons required, are different or are they the same thing

Repent
04-05-2022, 10:44 AM
Honestly you will be fine in zodias elite maps with chasmal armor doze axe + 3/6 leg mythic set. I prefer using legendary belt, helm , and amulet due to having a profiteer ring. I would also suggest obtaining at least one of the mythic weapons so that you are able to do some damage to the bosses and mini mobs.

The aegis is better for large groups of mobs since it can hit a few at the same time but make sure you activate jugg before hand so your crit and dmg is not reduced bc of enemy procs.

I prefer using myth sword on mini mobs and bosses just due to using a haste build. Haste will allow you to swing that sword faster than normal and maximize your dmg output with using the x6 str ult. I suggest obtaining at the least a mythic garlic egg for hb and a hero tad or meph egg for aa.

Anyways hope this helps clear up some of your questions! - Atoned

Aeot
04-05-2022, 11:09 AM
Honestly you will be fine in zodias elite maps with chasmal armor doze axe + 3/6 leg mythic set. I prefer using legendary belt, helm , and amulet due to having a profiteer ring. I would also suggest obtaining at least one of the mythic weapons so that you are able to do some damage to the bosses and mini mobs.

The aegis is better for large groups of mobs since it can hit a few at the same time but make sure you activate jugg before hand so your crit and dmg is not reduced bc of enemy procs.

I prefer using myth sword on mini mobs and bosses just due to using a haste build. Haste will allow you to swing that sword faster than normal and maximize your dmg output with using the x6 str ult. I suggest obtaining at the least a mythic garlic egg for hb and a hero tad or meph egg for aa.

Anyways hope this helps clear up some of your questions! - Atoned

Thank you for your helpful reply

whatwasit
04-05-2022, 11:18 AM
since when jugg can remove crit and dmg debuffs :]

Repent
04-05-2022, 11:37 AM
since when jugg can remove crit and dmg debuffs :]

my fault meant movement-impairing effects use something like glow aa or nekro shield to remove dot effects etc…

Aeot
04-05-2022, 12:02 PM
my fault meant movement-impairing effects use something like glow aa or nekro shield to remove dot effects etc…

Tried neptaris and as you said it works bette Ron minibosses