PDA

View Full Version : Checking in on the community

Rebel
07-11-2012, 08:00 PM
Hey guys! Decided to drop by and see how things were going, and I must say... WOW. Spacetime looks like it's grown tenfold since I played last. Do I see 2 new games or are my eyes deceiving me?

So are there any oldies still around to say hello?

Sryyoulose
07-11-2012, 08:02 PM
There's a couple old Wrinkly legends still playing ;)

TANKKAAR
07-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Hi Rebel! Yeh 2 new games but IMO the 1st is still the best :)

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Well...I just met you...and this is crazy...Lol. Well I never met you.But you have the biggest thread in STS!!!!!!!!!So cool to see you on,I thought you would be sitting inactive with the best thread i've seen.

Rebel
07-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Hi Rebel! Yeh 2 new games but IMO the 1st is still the best :)

Agree with you there! PL was the bomb!!

Really glad to see how large Spacetime has become though!

Xionskull
07-11-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm pretty new but I have read your past threads and posts and in a big fan of your sigs! They are fantastic!

Zaonabiuibil
07-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Good to see you back!

Sryyoulose
07-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Hes got fans! O.O
Can I have an autograph!

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Hes got fans! O.O
Can I have an autograph!

We wish...xD

Rebel
07-11-2012, 08:12 PM
I'm pretty new but I have read your past threads and posts and in a big fan of your sigs! They are fantastic!

Thanks mate! I used to love working on sigs! A lot of good memories!

And LOL autographs :)

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 08:14 PM

It's gotta be surprising to log on and see you're thread at over 5,000 posts on it.I believe the most by far.It's gotta be crazy.xD

Rebel
07-11-2012, 08:21 PM
It's gotta be surprising to log on and see you're thread at over 5,000 posts on it.I believe the most by far.It's gotta be crazy.xD

"People Behind the Characters" is larger :)

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 08:24 PM
"People Behind the Characters" is larger :)

Lol,but not the best.:)And Banned the person Above you is only 100- posts away from more then it.

Rebel
07-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Lol,but not the best.:)

Haha, well thanks!

So is PL still the most played game of Spacetime or has one of the new games taken over?

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Hmm i'd say PL but DL is lookin pretty good.Arcane Legends(New game coming out)may sweep em all.

Phoenixking
07-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Haha, well thanks!

So is PL still the most played game of Spacetime or has one of the new games taken over?
Yo
Instead of an autograph can I get a signature saying rebel signed this plox? Lol just kidding

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Yo
Instead of an autograph can I get a signature saying rebel signed this plox? Lol just kidding

Or can I get you're signature on my signature.xD Sig on Sig:)

Rebel
07-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Hmm i'd say PL but DL is lookin pretty good.Arcane Legends(New game coming out)may sweep em all.

What is Arcane Legends based on?

Yo

Haha, good to see you Phoenix!

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 08:49 PM

Picture it as a pot of soup..xD here are all of the ingredients,very simple ingredients.

A little Pocket Legends here a little there.A tad bit of Star Legends.And Dark Legends to mix it all together.Lol
That's what i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be.

Phoenixking
07-11-2012, 08:57 PM

Same

Arcane legends is a new action fantasy mmorpg that will come up, it'll have a smarter AI and better graphics with a rouge, tank, and sorcerer class.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58538-Arcane-Legends-Coming-Soon-to-Mobile-and-Desktop

Zraorizer
07-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Hi Rebel,you don't know me but Welcome Back.some info you want on arcane legends is that the characters you get to choose are Warriors,Sorcerers,and Rogues.

PL right now is in first place
DL is in second
SL last but when they get infested deck update it goes to 2nd place

Rebel
07-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the info guys!

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the info guys!

Np!Come back soon!

KingFu
07-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Wow, didn't expect to see you back. How've you been? Still making sigs?

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Sounds like you're really famous for sigs Rebel.

Phoenixking
07-11-2012, 10:13 PM

And LOL autographs :)
Sounds like he won't, I don't know. He is also just dropping in :/ not staying ://

Mothwing
07-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Woot! Hi Rebel! :D Im sure you don't remember me, but you really helped me on my sig making. You posted a useful website on my thread, and ever since then it's been successful. So I just wanted to say, thanks :)

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 10:33 PM
What's the reason you quit rebel?

Rebel
07-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Wow, didn't expect to see you back. How've you been? Still making sigs?

Hey man! I've been good! Haha, haven't made a sig in a while though.

Woot! Hi Rebel! :D Im sure you don't remember me, but you really helped me on my sig making. You posted a useful website on my thread, and ever since then it's been successful. So I just wanted to say, thanks :)

I DO remember you Mothwing! Really glad I was able to help!

What's the reason you quit rebel?

Busy with stuff. School, work, sports. Just sort of overwhelmed me. Didn't have much time for PL anymore.

Jblazer
07-12-2012, 01:13 AM
Hey man! I've been good! Haha, haven't made a sig in a while though.

I DO remember you Mothwing! Really glad I was able to help!

Busy with stuff. School, work, sports. Just sort of overwhelmed me. Didn't have much time for PL anymore.
Lol same i'm in sports and school.It's crazy stuff.Ey it's summer!

RedRyder
07-12-2012, 11:15 AM
Reb!!!

Samhayne
07-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Hey Rebel! How are you? I'm glad to hear it sounds like you are keeping very busy and active :)

If you don't mind me asking, what brought you back to the forums and/or the game? Did you see one of our e-mails or get a push note on your device (if you still have the app installed) or was it just curiosity or something else? I would be interested to know.

Thanks and welcome again!

thecrankybearsam
07-12-2012, 02:19 PM
So I guess this means your'e not staying? :(
and plus, right now for me is:
1. Star Legends
2. Dark legends
3. Pocket Legends
Pocket Legends bores me now, but I'm sure I'll come back to it. I'm now thinking that the last version was better.

Cahaun
07-12-2012, 02:27 PM
Welcome back, rebel! I wasn't a heavy poster back then so we really never knew each other much. If you didn't know, Arcane Legends is releasing in August.

If you are ever in any game and just need a quick hand, add Abekrie.

Rebel
07-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Reb!!!

Ryder!! It's been a long time! How you been?

Hey Rebel! How are you? I'm glad to hear it sounds like you are keeping very busy and active :)

If you don't mind me asking, what brought you back to the forums and/or the game? Did you see one of our e-mails or get a push note on your device (if you still have the app installed) or was it just curiosity or something else? I would be interested to know.

Thanks and welcome again!

Hey Samhayne! I actually just came by to check up on how things were going here, and it seems like you guys are doing great! Congrats on all the success!

Cascade
07-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Well, well...It's Mr.Signature himself! xD Good to see you again bud!