PDA

View Full Version : Mail Gift

flashio
04-05-2022, 04:11 PM
-Mail Gift: this would let players send both gold and items through house mail.

This would come in handy when trying to manage guild events as sometimes takes too long for these rewards to be completely distributed due to time zones, etc.

Can be helpful as well when need to give/take back "x" stuff but you can't log at the time due to irl.

BaronB
04-05-2022, 04:19 PM
-Mail Gift: this would let players send both gold and items through house mail.

This would come in handy when trying to manage guild events as sometimes takes too long for these rewards to be completely distributed due to time zones, etc.

Can be helpful as well when need to give/take back "x" stuff but you can't log at the time due to irl.

Agreed tho there was a talk I cant remember where from now perhaps @Cinco mentioning about introducing prizes attached to the guild event so once its won it auto pays out to the winner also wouldn't be able to touch the prize once its looked into the event.

I could be wrong tho I'm almost 99% I've read this somewhere >.<

flashio
04-05-2022, 04:26 PM
Agreed tho there was a talk I cant remember where from now perhaps @Cinco mentioning about introducing prizes attached to the guild event so once its won it auto pays out to the winner also wouldn't be able to touch the prize once its looked into the event.

I could be wrong tho I'm almost 99% I've read this somewhere >.<

Hopefully that's the case, kinda frustrating we can't give out the rewards right when the event ends.

asommers
04-05-2022, 10:39 PM
Unfortunately, the mail system was not designed with to send items in mind and unless we move mail out of the house, it's not worth implementing.

-ALS

flashio
04-06-2022, 01:17 AM
And is there a chance for mail system to get separated from housing feature? Can't tell the times I've tried to mail someone about buying/selling "x" item or contact someone from guild for "y" reason but these players didn't have a house that I could contact them with.

Is the Guild Event rewarding system getting updated as Baron said? Really looking forwars to it.