PDA

View Full Version : Couple Errors I've noticed whilst farming Elite Zodias APS // Myth Bow QoL Update

|Ares|
04-05-2022, 06:43 PM
Just couple things I'd like a dev to have a look at:

1. Whilst using Razor Shield (rogue) I'm still slowed in green pools from Mermen in 3rd/4th zodias map even with the proper upgrade (Spinning Freedom) that ensures I shouldnt experience any crowd control abilities from enemies.
2. Killing the explosive crabs (or if they explode) still leaves their silhouette as targetable object and delays the in game encounter (for example if any crab explodes while reaching Mecharydon - for like good 5-10 seconds all shots are still hitting the spot where crab exploded instead of actually hitting boss)
3. In the Newland Star zone whilst encountering boss: when Bah'moth prepares to launch the acid wave around itself in circle I think shown range of the ability is too small because multiple times I died standing completely outside of the hit zone (render isn't accurate imo).
4. During encounter with Elite Rahabkor while boss spawns the green poison orbs some of them (sometimes) are invisible and only appear while already connected to the ground - many times people died because of it cause there's barely any chance to react to it.

Regarding the Suggestion on bow, can the same thing be applied for rogues as for mages when they proc their staff? Sometimes in party of 3 or even 4 rogues no one exactly know which bow has procd so having an icon indicating that certain Marianos procd would be very helpful.

If anyone have encountered any weird errors or bugs feel free to comment under this thread.

That's all from me, thanks.

Futumsh
04-06-2022, 11:10 AM
Merman pool snare immunity, and I think dead bombbot targeting thing should be fixed for the next update.

|Ares|
04-06-2022, 11:28 AM
Merman pool snare immunity, and I think dead bombbot targeting thing should be fixed for the next update.

Oh so they're called Bombbots, that's good to know.
Thanks!