PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Starter Guide

~A~
07-11-2012, 09:51 PM
Plz lock this thread... this idea has been scrapped

Yich
07-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Links to currently made guides that are in the guides section? Is that possible?

~A~
07-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Not links... typed... by me... lots of typing............ *tired*

Yich
07-11-2012, 10:16 PM
Well if you give credit to Entertaining, you can use anything from his low level PvP guide in your guide. Just another resource for you. Good luck.

~A~
07-11-2012, 10:52 PM
K... due to limitations in my programming knowledge, i have to put three separate apps for the three classes. Enchantress class is done. Email me at wickett06@gmail.com for a download link.

Yich
07-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Actually entertainings guide is in the guides section. I was just thinking you could take direct quotes and cite him for what you use.

LwMark
07-12-2012, 12:32 AM
How do u even make a app for android lol..i always wanted to make somethin if i knew..like a moving background or just something..any tips?

~A~
07-12-2012, 08:52 AM
How do u even make a app for android lol..i always wanted to make somethin if i knew..like a moving background or just something..any tips?i got an app called aide and i can make the app on my kindle fire and test it on my kindle, making the development process much faster.

demoncrate
07-12-2012, 09:15 AM
How do u even make a app for android lol..i always wanted to make somethin if i knew..like a moving background or just something..any tips?
Moving background or Live Wallpaper can be created using an automated LWP creater.
Applications are made by writing code in Java, or C#.Net

@OP You should use an IDE such as Eclipse. It makes work so much easier. If you don't have a clue or are a beginner, then go here :
http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/java/java.html

I use Appinventor from MiT for making simple apps, you might wanta give that a shot. If you use other means you will have to sign the app. Plus you have to make a dev account for google play store.

~A~
07-12-2012, 09:30 AM
I use Appinventor from MiT for making simple apps, you might wanta give that a shot. If you use other means you will have to sign the app. Plus you have to make a dev account for google play store.AIDE signs my apps for me... i just click the run button.

Swimmingstar
07-12-2012, 10:47 AM
You could just add some of your own stuff and add links to other guides and videos, basically a compilation, and give credit to them all! Good luck!

Swimmingstar
07-12-2012, 10:48 AM

I've created a hello android app before and edited some of the text to, but haven't gone to anything beyond that, lol.

demoncrate
07-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Make sure you message devs and ask for their permission. Especially when using their logo.
You can get your account banned if you don't.
I think there are a few general rules. You dont use logp without prior consent from devs.
You dont add pocket legends in the app name.
You dont make any link to devs. Eg.Show that you are not affiliated with sts.
Do that and you should be fine.

~A~
07-12-2012, 07:29 PM
K... will do