PDA

View Full Version : Bloodgrub Vanity weapons

Sharan AL
04-05-2022, 10:00 PM
Can we have re-release of Bloodgrub vanity weapons? They were available for tokens in ursoth event so I hope you can consider re-releasing them as people have hoarded them. Some can say that I can't afford it and that's why I am asking for re-release and later I'll ask for re-release of other vanities too but, that's not the case. I would rather pay good amount of gold for other vanities than for the vanities which were available for tokens.

We also had re-release of green arlor sets rogue which was a great way to hit hoarders and let new people also have the chance to get old vanities.

Maybe we can have bound version of bloodgrub vanity weapons in some event for tokens and also a trade able re-color of it?

Thank you!

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk

Iszreii
04-05-2022, 10:03 PM
I agree with this!

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

TheTranquil
04-05-2022, 10:06 PM
Sounds good

Instead maybe we can re adjust the color and make it purplish? Just giving ideas, but overall this suggestion thread is a good idea

MiruZetu
04-05-2022, 10:07 PM
Always wanted golden bloodgrub dag
+1

booooooooo
04-05-2022, 10:14 PM
Yes please +1

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

Pars
04-05-2022, 10:25 PM
+1 Blue Bloodgrub Daggers

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Fearrr
04-05-2022, 10:30 PM
-1 Blood Weapons have been brought back once already. Make new vanities! Recolor is fine though.

Sharan AL
04-05-2022, 10:35 PM
-1 Blood Weapons have been brought back once already. Make new vanities! Recolor is fine though.No, Bloodgrub was never re-released before.

Fearrr
04-05-2022, 10:41 PM
No, Bloodgrub was never re-released before.

Can a Dev confirm this? Would be much faster than trying to search Old Locked Event threads. I could of sworn these Weapon Vanity Sets came out twice now already.

TheTranquil
04-05-2022, 10:47 PM
I searched every ursoth event and it was never re-released

asommers
04-05-2022, 10:53 PM
I know we haven't been 100% consistent, but our general policy is to not re-release older vanities.

-ALS

Nocturnus
04-05-2022, 11:01 PM
If they are the vanities of Bloodgrub weapons that I think they are, they were never for sale by token, they were dropped by a boss from the ursoth event, precisely Bloodgrub boss in the altar portal for 3 years in a row, since they were released.

Regarding relaunching old weapons in future events, it is a very controversial topic, it is very harmful for those who have these weapons and at the same time quite good for those who did not even exist in the game, or were not even in said events.

Anyway, they look great so +1 for a recolor of them.

Sharan AL
04-05-2022, 11:02 PM
I know we haven't been 100% consistent, but our general policy is to not re-release older vanities.

-ALSOkay but not even if majority of people ask for it? And also a re-colour?

asommers
04-05-2022, 11:15 PM
Ursoth is coming up, so I'll bring it up with the design team.

-ALS

MiruZetu
04-06-2022, 12:11 AM

-ALS

Thanks a lot😊

Uereazagr
04-06-2022, 12:47 AM
Imagine paying 400m for bloodgrub dags and watch them drop to 1 m just because someone cried on forums how bloodgrub weapons are hoarded and unavailable to wide masses

flashio
04-06-2022, 01:38 AM
If bloodgrub weapons enter in consideration to add again to the loot table please do some remodeling so they're not the same as the current weapons, current owners would feel pretty much robbed.

Ps: I don't own any of these weapons, I would like to but can't afford em, still I'm not trying to re-release an item just cuz I can't have it, rather work for it.

Sharan AL
04-06-2022, 01:40 AM
Imagine paying 400m for bloodgrub dags and watch them drop to 1 m just because someone cried on forums how bloodgrub weapons are hoarded and unavailable to wide massesNice imagination you got but calm yourself down.

comingsoon
04-06-2022, 02:05 AM
+1
/11 chars

Sabiee
04-13-2022, 01:32 AM

-ALS

This is heart breaking , like things get rare and ppl do pay , they climb in price ,faster when rare , u farm u do a lot of effort it’s ur dream and u make it come true , this is motivation , and comes a dude asks for it to go back to 5m ,put this down for me instead of me trying hard to get or to sell something and buy another , no I ask the gods to make my wish comes true while I m standing still event sleeping and snoring , it’s my fault that I sold my expensive aura to buy my blood dagger plus farmed to get the rest of the gold ? So u go ask devs to re release ? The vanities r all over the game pick another one u can afford dude , instead of blowing off our trust in the game , if every thing keeps coming back it’s a big big mess up !

Sabiee
04-13-2022, 01:42 AM
Before I quit this game I sold my og jester 450m spent all on some pvp gears and jewels then soon I quit , I came back after 2 years have nothing almost nothing ..

And my og jester guess what was 5b worth or around I m not sure , I got cheap gl gears started with 220% gl

And u can guess the rest , bought plats I think twice only worked hard got rich again mean time never ever thought of going in some thread to re release og jester lol , it was not lb so I can just go cry like a real loser to bring this back for me while some ppl already paid billions for it !

PoorPlayer
04-13-2022, 02:37 AM
This is heart breaking , like things get rare and ppl do pay , they climb in price ,faster when rare , u farm u do a lot of effort it’s ur dream and u make it come true , this is motivation , and comes a dude asks for it to go back to 5m ,put this down for me instead of me trying hard to get or to sell something and buy another , no I ask the gods to make my wish comes true while I m standing still event sleeping and snoring , it’s my fault that I sold my expensive aura to buy my blood dagger plus farmed to get the rest of the gold ? So u go ask devs to re release ? The vanities r all over the game pick another one u can afford dude , instead of blowing off our trust in the game , if every thing keeps coming back it’s a big big mess up !

You didn't cry that much when manipulated prices of everything and made them so high (with your friends)

Sharan AL
04-13-2022, 02:39 AM
You didn't cry that much when manipulated prices of everything and made them so high (with your friends)Let him write essays. Majority of people wants re-release or re-colour. Hope sts goes with majority.

Sabiee
04-13-2022, 03:23 AM
Let him write essays. Majority of people wants re-release or re-colour. Hope sts goes with majority.

what’s next in ur list that the majority wants to re release red arlor ? Bcoz the majority don’t have that too lmfaoooooo..

Sharan AL
04-13-2022, 03:28 AM
what’s next in ur list that the majority wants to re release red arlor ? Bcoz the majority don’t have that too lmfaoooooo..I already said I'm not gonna ask for any re-release in future. Bloodgrub were available as boss loot. So, I think there's not a problem re-releasing them.

Sts said there general policy is not to re-release vanities.

There is green jester, red jester, white jester sets. So why can't we have just one re-colour of bloodgrub vanity weapons as they were good looking.

Calm yourself down "lmfaoooooo.."

Immortal_Blood
04-13-2022, 06:24 AM
I disagree with rereleasing rare vanity.

My suggestion is that they are rereleased as trash weapons.

Then at least only those with the vanity can use them while fighting hardest boss in game.

Uereazagr
04-13-2022, 06:55 AM
Let him write essays. Majority of people wants re-release or re-colour. Hope sts goes with majority.

Who’s majority lol, a few of poor players who can’t afford a thing?

menreiki.hayagan11
04-13-2022, 11:33 AM
Thought of bringing back this vanity weapon just because you guys haven't participated THAT event and don't own it? C'mon ghurL... Tell me u're joking, this idea makes me feel insulted somehow... Imagine someone paid for it for an insane amount of gold because of its rarity and authenticity and then u guys who don't have it will cry above their lungs just to "bring back this vanity"? I, myself honestly don't own any of these bloodgrub's vanity weapon-line but to think that you guys wanted it really bad and wanting it to return at token vendor is just infuriating I can't explain it but it's beyond selfishness, your honor. If you want it so bad, go farm gold and buy it. That simple. You guys don't know what exactly it would feel if you are standing in their shoes...

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Sabiee
04-13-2022, 11:55 AM
As I mentioned my late og jester I ll also mention why I sold it and a lot of good good vanities back then blood dagger was among them was mainly mainly bcoz scared of the re release , u don’t really want to bring that nightmare back !

Sharan AL
04-13-2022, 11:58 AM
As I mentioned my late og jester I ll also mention why I sold it and a lot of good good vanities back then blood dagger was among them was mainly mainly bcoz scared of the re release , u don’t really want to bring that nightmare back !Sts clearly mentioned they won't re-release lb vanities. And stop being dramatic, I just asked for re-release, I'm not the one who would do it. Also sts mentioned above they might re-colour not re-release.

Sabiee
04-13-2022, 12:02 PM
Sts clearly mentioned they won't re-release lb vanities. And stop being dramatic, I just asked for re-release, I'm not the one who would do it. Also sts mentioned above they might re-colour not re-release.

Og jester was not an lb vanity it was a forums event , and this dramatic blah I m not replying is very easy to say those omg hollow meaningless words Lolz

Sharan AL
04-13-2022, 12:04 PM
Og jester was not an lb vanity it was a forums event , and this dramatic blah I m not replying is very easy to say those omg hollow meaningless words LolzOkay bai!

Sucr
04-13-2022, 01:37 PM
re-releasing RARE and old vanities such as Bloodgrub is a terrible idea, the fact many people are asking for old vanities to be released is quite stupid and is especially frustrating to the ones who have worked so hard to find sellers for the bloodgrub weapons.

+1 for recolor
-1 for re-releasing, they should remain unique and give the players who want them a goal to achieve them rather than having them handed to them in an event.

-Amxlia

Sharan AL
04-13-2022, 01:45 PM
re-releasing RARE and old vanities such as Bloodgrub is a terrible idea, the fact many people are asking for old vanities to be released is quite stupid and is especially frustrating to the ones who have worked so hard to find sellers for the bloodgrub weapons.

+1 for recolor
-1 for re-releasing, they should remain unique and give the players who want them a goal to achieve them rather than having them handed to them in an event.

-AmxliaI'll still ask for bound bloodgrub weapons

Galthon
04-14-2022, 11:28 AM
+1 to rerelease old items so new players can get what they want without paying overpriced. LB items I agree to not be re-released again also bound rare items like banner.

Or better re-release the old locked crates, so that sts can pump some more milk from whales.

this game has an issue, an inflation issue to be exact that can be fixed by re-releasing old vanities, vanities that are being manipulated by the players. imagine saving 50m for the vanity you want then the price rose up to 100m then saving for 100m then again the price rose up to 250m lol. that's just months. imagine years.

Scll
04-17-2022, 03:39 AM

11 chars

Bloodares
04-17-2022, 02:30 PM
It’s not necessary to re-release old vanitys. The problem is that sts is doing a great job designing auras, but for long time we did not see any good vanity weapon as before. The best looking vanitys are from 3-4 years ago. I’d love to have a good looking vanity weapon as Bloodgrub and immortal weapons. We just need a special design with effects or to recolor these old vanity’s. Lately we only get Tiny sticks as bows and weird monoton daggers :S.
Talking about my class rogue, but thinking the same about mage and war.
Sts is doind a great job, but we need a “must-have” vanity, which doesn’t cost 400m+. This way hoarders are happy bc they still have a limited vanity and general players can get a new color or something from their favorite vanity (Mine is Bloodgrub Daggers)
I also hope this helps rogues class to survive, many are quitting their rogue because of expensive equipement and vanity and algo because right now AL dont need a rogue in a pt

Sabiee
04-19-2022, 08:19 AM
Sts is indeed doing a good job as every event we do get new vanities all good good designs and it’s for sure good enough for ppl who can’t afford to buy old vanities as it’s OLD and gone rare understandably , u say it’s bcoz of hoarders and manipulators , something like blood dagger or for ex. Black marv those were rare in their own events , it’s not a hoarding issue they r RARE
It’s very sad that the new vanities r coming every event and u only cry for the vanities that build up high prices over time naturally and cry , those were also once new and ppl got them , go start and pick the ones u can afford and keep it till go higher simple ..

The Untamed
04-19-2022, 01:07 PM
Thought of bringing back this vanity weapon just because you guys haven't participated THAT event and don't own it? C'mon ghurL... Tell me u're joking, this idea makes me feel insulted somehow... Imagine someone paid for it for an insane amount of gold because of its rarity and authenticity and then u guys who don't have it will cry above their lungs just to "bring back this vanity"? I, myself honestly don't own any of these bloodgrub's vanity weapon-line but to think that you guys wanted it really bad and wanting it to return at token vendor is just infuriating I can't explain it but it's beyond selfishness, your honor. If you want it so bad, go farm gold and buy it. That simple. You guys don't know what exactly it would feel if you are standing in their shoes...

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Tama tama[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uereazagr
04-19-2022, 03:05 PM
I own a bloodgrub sword and I don’t want it to drop in price because it was re-released as a boss drop, neither do I want to see it drop in price because it was re-released as a bound vanity weapon for tokens, because it would drop the demand, price and the rarity of it that I value.

Fastfire
04-19-2022, 06:58 PM
Sts is indeed doing a good job as every event we do get new vanities all good good designs and it’s for sure good enough for ppl who can’t afford to buy old vanities as it’s OLD and gone rare understandably , u say it’s bcoz of hoarders and manipulators , something like blood dagger or for ex. Black marv those were rare in their own events , it’s not a hoarding issue they r RARE
It’s very sad that the new vanities r coming every event and u only cry for the vanities that build up high prices over time naturally and cry , those were also once new and ppl got them , go start and pick the ones u can afford and keep it till go higher simple ..

I’m looking for black marv rouge and simply just can’t find a seller so
Sadly yea I agree.

Just how it is unfortunately

Sabiee
04-19-2022, 08:53 PM
I’m looking for black marv rouge and simply just can’t find a seller so
Sadly yea I agree.

Just how it is unfortunately

Gl finding bro , u r offer is fair ..

villamuktiindriyanto
04-20-2022, 10:31 AM
if Bloodgrub is going to be re-released, please re-release Legendary Blackblade.

Sharan AL
04-20-2022, 10:54 AM
if Bloodgrub is going to be re-released, please re-release Legendary Blackblade.Blackblade ain't that rare. Let them re-release bloodgrub first. Ty

Sabiee
04-20-2022, 12:22 PM
Ok if u insist I want them to re release leprechaun banner ,ty ..

Sharan AL
04-20-2022, 04:04 PM
Ok if u insist I want them to re release leprechaun banner ,ty ..Shiny shamrock is duplicate of leprechaun banner tbh. Also lep banner was lb prize no?

If there is shiny shamrock for lep banner, Lucky golem for ice golem, lucky jack for ice spirit etc.

Why can't they re-release boss loot vanity weapon? +re-colour of it.

Sabiee
04-20-2022, 07:14 PM
Shiny shamrock is duplicate of leprechaun banner tbh. Also lep banner was lb prize no?

If there is shiny shamrock for lep banner, Lucky golem for ice golem, lucky jack for ice spirit etc.

Why can't they re-release boss loot vanity weapon? +re-colour of it.

No offense to shamrock banner but u r not really saying that’s a re release of leprechaun banner , and yes leprechaun banner was not an lb prize it was a boss drop , red balloons is an lb prize .

pentaboom
04-20-2022, 08:07 PM
please use the old vanities as base design only.
also not in favor for releasing exact copy of old rare vanities.

Kelyx
04-21-2022, 03:34 AM
-1. Thanks.

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Uereazagr
04-21-2022, 05:03 AM
-1. Thanks.

POV: you bought a bloodgrub gun recently

Kelyx
04-21-2022, 05:06 AM
POV: you bought a bloodgrub gun recentlyTbh, i didnt say it because i bought any bloodgrub vanity.

Im 100% sure this post is fully of ppl that cant afford bloodgrub daggers cuz the others bloodgrub vanities arent that expensive or "rare".

If an item becomes rare it is because players got banned or dont want to sell. Thats simple. But if u cant afford one, dont ask to re-release, lmao

Uereazagr
04-21-2022, 06:19 AM
Tbh, i didnt say it because i bought any bloodgrub vanity.

Im 100% sure this post is fully of ppl that cant afford bloodgrub daggers cuz the others bloodgrub vanities arent that expensive or "rare".

If an item becomes rare it is because players got banned or dont want to sell. Thats simple. But if u cant afford one, dont ask to re-release, lmao

Bread��

. . . . .

Sabiee
04-21-2022, 01:56 PM
please use the old vanities as base design only.
also not in favor for releasing exact copy of old rare vanities.

U don’t think winged good ? Poseidon , turkey hunter ,hel , arcane Tiger , thief rose sets ? Bruh wym based on old vanities design ? We do get new fresh actually good designs why u wanna keep repeat ,the old ones still exists tho ..
Fr u think we should go back to re coloring or slightly changing ? Gosh

P.s a lot was newly re colored or slightly changed , like winter dress and the new versions of Celtic brawler ..

There is a lot to choose from in the game , it’s beyond me why some ppl never happy never satisfied , sorry I had to say it ..

Sharan AL
04-21-2022, 02:43 PM
U don’t think winged good ? Poseidon , turkey hunter ,hel , arcane Tiger , thief rose sets ? Bruh wym based on old vanities design ? We do get new fresh actually good designs why u wanna keep repeat ,the old ones still exists tho ..
Fr u think we should go back to re coloring or slightly changing ? Gosh

P.s a lot was newly re colored or slightly changed , like winter dress and the new versions of Celtic brawler ..

There is a lot to choose from in the game , it’s beyond me why some ppl never happy never satisfied , sorry I had to say it ..Your sorry isn't accepted, thank you for writing essays. Now please let sts decide. They already replied to this thread....

Uereazagr
04-22-2022, 01:23 AM
Your sorry isn't accepted, thank you for writing essays. Now please let sts decide. They already replied to this thread....

Keep sitting n waiting for the god to drop your happiness on your head

|Ares|
04-22-2022, 08:36 AM
I own bloodgrub vanities myself and I couldn't really care less if they gonna re-release them again. People pay too much attention to hoarded vanities instead of an actual gameplay (visuals don't manage your gameplay).
Bloodgrub vanities in first place were a boss loot, not in locked crates, not a store sale, not a leaderboard reward therefore releasing it again within the Ursoth's event loot table doesn't sound too bad.
Make it better by releasing old and new version, or even 5 more different colored variants. I don't get why people are always so upset about vanities. lol

Azel
04-22-2022, 08:01 PM
Summary for those who dont wanna read entire thread :p

1) Couple of bloodgrub owners dont want it to be re-released cos they worried the price going down
2) Those who dont have it wants a re-release or bound version / recolor

sixzy
04-23-2022, 12:43 AM
I own bloodgrub vanities myself and I couldn't really care less if they gonna re-release them again. People pay too much attention to hoarded vanities instead of an actual gameplay (visuals don't manage your gameplay).
Bloodgrub vanities in first place were a boss loot, not in locked crates, not a store sale, not a leaderboard reward therefore releasing it again within the Ursoth's event loot table doesn't sound too bad.
Make it better by releasing old and new version, or even 5 more different colored variants. I don't get why people are always so upset about vanities. lol

+1 lets just play and enjoy the game. let STS decide the path of old rare vanities

Tankylikehulk
04-23-2022, 08:29 AM
Imo they should bring back vanities every year so that we will focus more on gameplay and get the vanities we want,ppl will still be able to merch since for example black marvel is comin only once a year(same for all vanities) on events or store . Devs will also be able to save time and create better pve /pvp content for us.we will all enjoy game,more ppl in pve /pvp cuz no point staying in cities. No more drama, manipulation, fake prices or whatever.
I've played a mmorpg where vanities were comin back every year in store, game masters still earn alot of money, players are happy with vanities and everyone PLAYING game instead of afk, drama and so on.
Thanks
Lemme know what do u think.
@Devs

asommers
04-23-2022, 07:58 PM
Not sure why this thread is dragging on, but the community should know our position here (stated earlier in this very thread).

-ALS

Caballero
04-24-2022, 11:26 AM
Not sure why this thread is dragging on, but the community should know our position here (stated earlier in this very thread).

-ALS

+1 I'm fine with the idea of a color fit so it can be paired with other Vanitys.